20141203_180633 (1).jpg
20141203_180303 (1).jpg
20141203_180122 (1).jpg
20141203_175946 (1).jpg
20141203_175857 (1).jpg
20141203_175536 (1).jpg
20141203_175453 (1).jpg
20141203_175346 (1).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago

PM sent. Looks great and I love the interaction.

#57 9 years ago

Anxiously waiting. This mod will really make the pin bling! Thanks for making these and offering them to sell to other pinheads. My hat is off to you sir!

#62 9 years ago

Any word on this mod? After playing my WD pin last night, I'm REALLY looking forward to purchasing this mod.

#70 9 years ago

Same here. I don't mind paying for the quality, but I appreciate the gesture.

#89 9 years ago

Bump for anxiously waiting word on this mod. AGAIN!

1 week later
#115 9 years ago

Standing by!!! This is one mod I can't wait to get. Woo Hoo!!

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from Gube637:

Paypal payment sent ! Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to lighting up my girl.

Ditto! Can't wait!

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I had the same problem when I installed Hooked's lightening bolt mod on Ac/dc and I think I just mangled up the original install myself, second time around I was much more careful and now working beautifully after many games.
Just gonna be as careful as possible here myself. Should get and install mañana.
I think Nody said he had one person experience one of the lights staying on constantly. I'm gonna call user install error on that one unless he reports its happened multiple times!

I was the one who notified Nody of my lights staying red the whole time. I was very careful in installing the mod and the video instructions were perfect. However, I didn't do it naked while installing the mod because it would have freaked my pin out. See what I did there!

The mod worked perfectly after install (stayed white before turning to red), but it acted up shortly before I pressed the start button. Turned off the pin and checked the connections, still nothing. PMed Nody and told him about the problem, but went to bed before I was able to get the response back. He was nice enough to respond and even left me his number to call him, so I have no problem with the way he handles things. Even offered me a refund, but I know he worked hard on these things and I'm sure it was a pain in the a** to make these things. If my lights stays red the whole time and it doesn't hurt the electronics on the pin, then I'm just going to leave it like it is. If there is future problems with other ones shorting out, then I know there was a problem and I know the issue will be resolved.

On a side note. After closely examining the pin, just noticed the scratch mark on the playfield from the slamming of the ramp, as well as the chipping around the base of the well walker. Mine got so bad I found small chips from the base on the playfield. After reading other pinsiders threads, going to try to fix this problem, but I don't see how it should be doing this already on such low plays. I love the pin, just kinda down on the quality control at this point. Rant off.

2 weeks later
#195 9 years ago

Fellas, I got the new version back and put it in the pin. It works FANTASTIC and really adds to the BG shot and pin. It's like playing a new game. GREAT job Nody and highly recommended. Stern should have put this in the pin in the first place, it's that good! I have to rank this up there with one of the best pinball mods I have ever bought.

3 weeks later
#252 9 years ago

I'm sure Nody just got slam dunked with this mod because of how great it is and probably every owner of TWD LE or Premium wanted this for their pin. If he takes money, then he would feel obligated in making a product that he could not keep up with demand. I'm sure when it comes time (if it does), then he will honor any future orders.

I don't know Nody, but he was very pleasant to order from and made sure everything was right, even when my first one didn't work. For a stranger making orders (and fulfilling them) for other strangers, I totally respect his above response.

#264 9 years ago

Not to tease you fellas, but without Nody's mod, the BG ramp is kinda boring. But with Nody's light mod, it really stands out and makes the BG shot that much cooler. Stern should have included this with the pin, it's that good.

10 months later
#330 8 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

With the new code I notice that the blue light is flashing while BG ramp is up. But the BG mod works still fine!!!

Thank you sir! Cant wait to apply the update. Any new word on the Rick Grimes speech??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 8.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twdle-bicycle-girl-light?tu=indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.