Topic Stats

• 370 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Gnassel
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160409_105826_(resized).jpg
stucah.jpg
fts8.jpg
Anti-static wrist strap.jpg
20141203_181332 (1).jpg
20141203_180824 (1).jpg
20141203_180633 (1).jpg
20141203_180303 (1).jpg
20141203_180122 (1).jpg
20141203_175946 (1).jpg
20141203_175857 (1).jpg
20141203_175536 (1).jpg
20141203_175453 (1).jpg
20141203_175346 (1).jpg
20141203_175037 (1).jpg
20141203_174805 (1).jpg

There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 3 years ago

Gnassel's BG light is EVERYTHING and more....Got mine about a month ago, and no issues what so ever. If you have a TWD, you really need to get this mod. Frank is a great guy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Waiting to see how his Tower Mod turns out so I can add that one to my LE.

#352 3 years ago

Just to add my 2 cents, Gnassel's BG mod is awesome. I love how interactive it is. Mine flickers the white light like a light bulb problem from a horror movie (which you can choose not to have if you want), and it turns red then fades out when you hit BG. Very happy with it.

#353 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

If you can solder, I can make you one up pretty cheap. Just requires soldering two wires to the light board for the premium/LE. If you have a pro and have actual sockets, I can give you clips. Any color...red, green, blue, purple, white.

got mine from lermods, I like it hooked up to the flashing bg board. thanks ler!

2 months later
#354 3 years ago

So who is building these mods yet........ Anyone have any info on building yourself .

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

So who is building these mods yet........ Anyone have any info on building yourself .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-le-bicycle-girl-led-mod

4 months later
#357 2 years ago

I'm looking for one of these. Anyone have one of these available for sale? Please pm me if you do.

Thank you!

#358 2 years ago

Did you email/pm Gnassel?

#359 2 years ago

black_Knight - I did but never received a reply. Thank you though!

That being said I did find one available to purchase. Thanks to all those who PM'ed me.

If anyone else is looking for one please PM
(Pinballpal) as he has one available that he's will invest to sell.

Pinballpal wrote:
"I have this version for sale unopened never used. It is version 1 option A.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-le-bicycle-girl-led-mod

I can sell it for $55.00 shipped."

#360 2 years ago

Hmm maybe still on European vacation. He was very responsive when I reached out many moths ago.

#361 2 years ago

The opposide of vaccation very busy at work.

But yes, twd LED mod is still aviable.

Sorry dir the delay

2 months later
#362 2 years ago

Gnassel is still making these per request. I recently added a Gnassel BG light V1 option A to my TWD. Ya, I was very late.

Awesome. Great integration, simple basic install and highly recommended. Super smooth transaction, Gnassel is a great member of the community.

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Gnassel is still making these per request. I recently added a Gnassel BG light V1 option A to my TWD. Ya, I was very late.
Awesome. Great integration, simple basic install and highly recommended. Super smooth transaction, Gnassel is a great member of the community.

+1! I got mine from Gnassel last night and installed it and this is one of the best mods I've ever installed! Really turns Bicycle Girl into a fun mode because you can actually see her and visualize the action of hitting the shot. It's really a must have mod for this game! Thanks Gnassel!

7 months later
#364 2 years ago

If anybody else is interested please send me a PM.

1 month later
#365 1 year ago

I have a problem with this mod from Gnassel.

When bibycle girl is lit (not started) and I load the crossbow, then the bicycle girl gets a false hit before I shoot the crossbow, and the bicycle girl mode starts right away.

#366 1 year ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have a problem with this mod from Gnassel.
When bibycle girl is lit (not started) and I load the crossbow, then the bicycle girl gets a false hit before I shoot the crossbow, and the bicycle girl mode starts right away.

It sounds like the bicycle girl switch that registers hits needs adjustment. Nothing is being caused by the mod.

#367 1 year ago

my apologies to Gnassel... the mod works perfect
I connected the mod wrong to the switch... sorry

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

my apologies to Gnassel... the mod works perfect
I connected the mod wrong to the switch... sorry

Enjoy your TWD!

1 year later
#369 8 months ago

Is this still available? I’d like to get one.

#370 8 months ago
Quoted from Vpv1rgin:

Is this still available? I’d like to get one.

Yes, it is still available. I make this mod on demand.

Version 1A only (flickering, flashing red)

Frank

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside