Topic Stats

• 370 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Gnassel
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160409_105826_(resized).jpg
stucah.jpg
fts8.jpg
Anti-static wrist strap.jpg
20141203_181332 (1).jpg
20141203_180824 (1).jpg
20141203_180633 (1).jpg
20141203_180303 (1).jpg
20141203_180122 (1).jpg
20141203_175946 (1).jpg
20141203_175857 (1).jpg
20141203_175536 (1).jpg
20141203_175453 (1).jpg
20141203_175346 (1).jpg
20141203_175037 (1).jpg
20141203_174805 (1).jpg

There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

What's the big blue thing?

That is where is the circuit is located, the microcontroller etc.

#102 4 years ago

PM sent!

#103 4 years ago

I've been trying out nodyeliab's mod on my machine for a few days now and I just have to say it's absolutely what bicycle girl needed! It looks amazing and should have been stock like this. I really love how it's interactive and turns red when you hit her! This mod is a must have IMO! Great job Don!

#104 4 years ago

Thanks for testing this leechman! We did find one problem on his machine. I've been testing on my machine, which does not have a shaker motor in it, and it has worked without problems. We found that on leechman's machine, which does have a shaker, that it's getting random false hits on BG when the shaker motor runs. It looks like there is some transient noise that could be causing these false hits. I have a fix that I'm going to have him try tomorrow. Once this problem is fixed, they will be ready to ship.

Thanks for your patience.

#105 4 years ago

Can't wait, many mods coming this week but I need this one the most.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Can't wait, many mods coming this week but I need this one the most.

Yes - I think this is the best mod for a TWDLE. It will bring the BG / ramp toy to a new level - to match the awesome growling sounds in Bicycle Girl mode!

#107 4 years ago

Good news, leechman has tested the changes I made and it looks like it’s now working correctly with a shaker motor.

I have started building now that all the bugs appear to be gone. I will be getting shipping cost today and should have some ready to ship today or tomorrow. I will be contacting each person in my in-box in the order of the request and as they get built. I will be posting an instructional video today or tomorrow as well.

Thanks!

#108 4 years ago

excellent I have a shaker installed so I'm glad you worked that bug out.

#109 4 years ago

Thanks Nody, looking forward to it!

#110 4 years ago

This is awesome! Thanks again for doing this.

#111 4 years ago

Can't wait! Again kudos on such a creative way to fix something that should have been done from the factory.

#112 4 years ago

New version has been working great with no false hits from shaker! Great mod and very easy to install. It literally took me 12 min. from the time I opened coin door to locking it back up. One of the few must have mods!

#113 4 years ago

great!

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

Good news, leechman has tested the changes I made and it looks like it’s now working correctly with a shaker motor.

I have started building now that all the bugs appear to be gone. I will be getting shipping cost today and should have some ready to ship today or tomorrow.

This is excellent news!

#115 4 years ago

Standing by!!! This is one mod I can't wait to get. Woo Hoo!!

#116 4 years ago

Great Mod.

Can you do the same for the prison walker

Chris

#117 4 years ago

Same here. I think it's going to be one of the best mods that you can get for TWD. I'm looking forward to the release.

#118 4 years ago

Can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks for making this happen.

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Great Mod.
Can you do the same for the prison walker
Chris

Actually yes, this should work the same for it. I'll give it some thought. Thanks!

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

Actually yes, this should work the same for it. I'll give it some thought. Thanks!

Cool. I'm just interested in it lighting up with the doors open. I was thinking of tying it to one of the lights inside the barn. My feeling is it could be added right behind the well walker on the post with that plastic.

It leaves it somewhat concealed.

chris

#121 4 years ago

I have added installation instructions.

(Under the playfield)

1) Make sure your machine is turned off during installation!

2) Zip tie the blue module and wires as shown in the image below.
20141203_174656 (1).jpg

3) Connect the red hook connector as shown in the image below. This goes on the banded side (right side).
20141203_174519 (1).jpg

4) Connect the black hook connector. Remove the molex, then put the connector on the middle post, do not release it yet. Then while holding the hook connector open, put the molex back on. Then release the black hook connector. This will allow the molex to make good connection again. See image below.
20141203_174624 (1).jpg

5) Connect the power molex to the AUX power connector next to the coin box. See image below.
20141203_174805 (1).jpg

6) Put the LED tower through the hole next to the bicycle girl coil. Make sure to put it on the right side of the group of wires. See image below.
20141203_175037 (1).jpg

(Top of playfield)

1) Pull all the LED wire through the hole.
20141203_175346 (1).jpg

2) Take the fishing wire and make a small curve at one end.
20141203_181332 (1).jpg
20141203_175453 (1).jpg

3) Push the wire around the back of the plunger. Once it hits the other side, keep pushing it through. The curve of the wire should allow it to follow the metal and through to the other side. Make sure there is enough still left on the other end for step 4.
20141203_175536 (1).jpg

4) Wrap the LED tower with the other end of the fishing wire. Do not wrap it too hard, just snug.
20141203_175857 (1).jpg

5) Pull the LED through to the other side. Make sure you push the other side while pulling it through. This will give it extra slack and makes it much easier. Pull the led all the way through.
20141203_175946 (1).jpg

6) Remove the fishing wire from the LED.
20141203_180122 (1).jpg

7) Unscrew and remove the left post.
20141203_180303 (1).jpg

Zip tie the LED tower to the post as shown below. Make sure the 'zip piece' is on the left side so it does not stick out on the lane side.
20141203_180633 (1).jpg

9) Put the post back and screw it in place. You can adjust the led's so they face toward the bicycle girl head.
20141203_180824 (1).jpg

11) Power up your machine. The white led should be on in attract mode and go out when the game starts. You can manually lift the ramp and push on the head to make sure the red leds turn on.

12) Done!

#122 4 years ago

Outstanding. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all the hard work and great instructions with pics!

#123 4 years ago

You rock!

#124 4 years ago

Great photos! I'm still a little confused about a couple things, but I'm sure it will all make sense once I have everything in my possession. I haven't been this excited about a mod in a long time.

#125 4 years ago

I would like to get this as well. Will you ship to New Zealand?

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I would like to get this as well. Will you ship to New Zealand?

I should be able to, you just have to pay the shipping cost.

Thanks!

#127 4 years ago

Great job. Looking forward to adding this.

#128 4 years ago

Paypal payment sent ! Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to lighting up my girl.

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Gube637:

Paypal payment sent ! Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to lighting up my girl.

Ditto! Can't wait!

#130 4 years ago

Awesome!!!!! Thanks again!

#131 4 years ago

payment sent!

#132 4 years ago

Package arrived, can't wait to get home tonight and get it installed. Thanks again man

#133 4 years ago

My payment sent, looks pretty easy, not sure about the "fishing" part but we'll see.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My payment sent, looks pretty easy, not sure about the "fishing" part but we'll see.

I may have over thought the process. I talked to leechman and he said he pushed the wire around the back of the plunger that lifts the ramp until it hit the other side, and it just followed the side of the ramp as he pushed it. He then grabbed it with a pair of needle nose pliers (but very lightly so it doesn’t crush it).

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

I may have over thought the process. I talked to leechman and he said he pushed the wire around the back of the plunger that lifts the ramp until it hit the other side, and it just followed the side of the ramp as he pushed it. He then grabbed it with a pair of needle nose pliers (but very lightly so it doesn’t crush it).

Thanks Nody!

#136 4 years ago

How far down the list have you gotten . I PM'ed Nov 12th .. also dying to order this

#137 4 years ago

You shouldn't be far behind, I haven't received my payment info yet and I'm a 11th PM'r. I'm hoping over the weekend cash is ready.

#138 4 years ago

Hazoff and ezeltmann yours should be going out tomorrow along with others.

Thanks for being patient.

#139 4 years ago

What about mine? I need this mod please.

#140 4 years ago

I told Don I would shoot a quick install video of his mod for him since he's quite busy building these bad boys! Hopefully it helps a little.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

I told Don I would shoot a quick install video of his mod for him since he's quite busy building these bad boys! Hopefully it helps a little. » YouTube video

Thanks for the video Leechman! Was a little worried about the install, but i think i might be able
to handle it now. much appreciated.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

I told Don I would shoot a quick install video of his mod for him since he's quite busy building these bad boys! Hopefully it helps a little.
» YouTube video

I still don't get it. I better come over and see in person

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from Curbfeeler:

I still don't get it. I better come over and see in person

Well come on over anytime man! I'm always up for some pinball!

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

I told Don I would shoot a quick install video of his mod for him since he's quite busy building these bad boys! Hopefully it helps a little. » YouTube video

Thank you soooo much for doing this! This makes it a lot easier than my instructions!

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

Thank you soooo much for doing this! This makes it a lot easier than my instructions

You bet! video did it for me, ALL mods need video install ... pm sent

#146 4 years ago

Received this mod in the mail today. Installed it in 15 minutes total. Awesome, awesome mod....works beautifully!!! Absolute must-have for LE owners. Thanks Don for doing this!!!

#147 4 years ago

Nice video.

Nice mod Don

Now I say you flip the colors for the prison walker. Red when the mode starts. White flash when you hit the walker.

Chris

#148 4 years ago

Great Mod Don

Great Video Leechman, except you didn't turn off your pin while installing

Very helpful, can't wait to get it installed.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Received this mod in the mail today. Installed it in 15 minutes total. Awesome, awesome mod....works beautifully!!! Absolute must-have for LE owners. Thanks Don for doing this!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from nodyeliab:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Please let us know when you have a few in stock and how to order.
Or if you prefer to build to order I'm good with that as well.
Cheers, Fitzy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Cumberland, RI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roswell, GA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside