image.jpeg
TWD_Plunger.jpg
TWD_Pic.jpg
IMAG1297.jpg
20151030_171113.jpg
Ash.jpg
OSHA-No-Admittance-Sign-ONE-4695_300.gif
F7882-private-sign.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You must have clear the prison yard qualified to get prison bombs and ww spelled and running mb hit progression to qualify ww bombs. Once either of those are qualified, when all 3 drops are up the insert cycles between first aid, weapon, food. If you hit any drop when first aid is lit, it'll lock that insert and when you complete the rest of the drops you'll be awarded a prison walker bomb. If you lock weapon insert then finish the drops you get xbow award. And the food is for ww bombs.

Eh?

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I literally had to take a break for a few days.
I played so much over the weekend I developed a crick in my neck and raised my blood pressure up!
I own a lot of great pins and TWD is far and away the best overall for me.
I don't ever seem to get enough of going to battle with these walkers!
It finally just physically and mentally wore me down this weekend. It's agonizing putting up several games of getting so close to LMS. Like the show, you want to just keep fighting!
And there is so much else to go for with Siege and Terminus and building huge scores with those modes on MB
I love nailing the Barn shot over and over. Tunnel, CDC, Riot, and Arena are also simply awesome modes.
Who doesn't love watching knife shots to walkers necks, with the great sounds, on the DMD?

Are you running with original sounds?

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I think that it's the premium/LE buyer that tends to feel the need to "justify" things. "Hey, look what I got. $100 more worth of stuff on my machine and it only cost me thousands more than the pro." They're the ones that need to justify the fact that they've been bamboozled by Stern into paying 50% more for the "real" version of the game and 100% more for the "real" version with a number and a signature.

LOL, so Stern "bamboozled" you into buying your Avater LE?

#146 8 years ago

You guys are making the 6 week wait for my Premium really hard. Making it even harder is Im currently catching up on back episodes of TWD - think im up to Season 4.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Come on guys, stop it. This theme is so unacceptable by my wife and young grandkids. If I pull the trigger and trump them it's going to cost me big $$$ on window treatments and who knows what else.

Whatever it takes. If u get out of it for under a $1:$1 ratio you're doing really well IMO. The standard of furniture in our house and clothing in my wife's wardrobe has certainly lifted since I began buying games!

3 weeks later
#354 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

We played the premium on last week's Bro show if you want to see some of the differences:
» YouTube video

Nice Vid, thanks for posting. That gets me so hyped for my soon to be arriving TWD Prem. Ordered only a couple of weeks ago, but feels like months.

That magnet drop down the middle looks alot like the problems I had with the Genie magnet on TOTAN. When I first got it, it would grab the ball, and instead of shaking it, it would just drop it down the middle. Tried everything to fix it (code update etc etc) and nothing worked. Just before I sold it (typical), I put a few layers of Mylar on the magnet to build it up the magnet into a sort of mound/hill. After that it worked perfectly, throwing every time. The problem was the magnet had become slightly concave after time so the ball would just sit there, even though the magnet was trying to shake it. Has anyone tried this as a fix for TWD?

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from aejsm:

So were you the one who tried to buy my premium from bruce a few weeks ago

Not that I know of.....mine was always a container job. They had nothing in stock. Had I seen yours though....... Have you got yours already?

Even though the wait sucks, its given me time to get all the mods/Cliffy's etc. before it arrives.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 26.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-wow?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.