image.jpeg
TWD_Plunger.jpg
TWD_Pic.jpg
IMAG1297.jpg
20151030_171113.jpg
Ash.jpg
OSHA-No-Admittance-Sign-ONE-4695_300.gif
F7882-private-sign.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 8 years ago

All this just goes to show how important software is. I honestly didn't much care for the game when it came out, I played it at Expo last year and was kinda eh ... The giant head in the prison is weird, the pops seemed annoying, and just overall it wasn't grabbing me.

Then you unleash Lyman on it for a while and look what happens!

Now I need to find access to one to give it another shot and see what I'm missing. You gotta give programmers time, that's all there is to it.

#81 8 years ago

I'm kinda shocked no one has replaced the prison giant zombie head with something cooler yet. More in scale with the building at least. And I've heard that head can register badly, maybe fix the switch sensitivity while you're at it.

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Whats so frustrating is that the bowling alley I enjoy playing at has never updated the code on TWD pro. It still has launch code 1.3 or whatever that doesnt have Horde, Terminus, LMS, etc. I've put a bunch of post-its on it pleading to update code every time I go there. But nope. I get to Horde, and it just flashes Horde on the dmd. Argh.

Gablehouse?

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I screwed up on Metallica by buying the premium over the pro.

I wanted a Pro until Lyman made the new code so great and included all the great lighting in the Prem/LE. No way I could go Pro after that. Really glad I picked up an LE, totally worth it.

Quoted from smassa:

Wow I really like my Walking Dead Premium but assuming your ACDC premium was HUO that's not a very good trade.

Yeah, not with the way ACDC prices have gone.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I wonder how the pin would be received overall with some badass barking the call outs? Maybe a little intimidating to some?

They might be intimidated by how much more awesome that sounds!

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Agree, the hard core among us would like it. I was thinking along the lines of location pins and kids with a pocket full of quarters.

While I get your point, I don't think anyone walking up to a Walking Dead pinball covered in zombies is going to suddenly go "hmm, the announcer for this game is awfully aggressive sounding, I think I'll walk away".

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Come on guys, stop it. This theme is so unacceptable by my wife and young grandkids. If I pull the trigger and trump them it's going to cost me big $$$ on window treatments and who knows what else.

Suck it up man, some of us already replaced all the windows in their houses as part of "paying" for the hobby.

3 weeks later
#361 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hold flippers before magnet drop dmd sequence if you are worried about it. Sends a pulse. RARELY drains, usually only on achieving Prison MB and it doesn't matter.

Just curious, is there a reason the game shouldn't just pulse like that by default? No holding down flippers, just the normal release behavior?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 16.00
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-wow?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.