Linked Games

Topic poll

“LE or Pro?”

• LE 63 votes
    61%
  • Pro 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Neither for the time being. Gonna wait till someone wants to bling out a pro and or LE and I'll let them eat the depreciation. Learned my lesson the hard way with more then a few NIB's that I lost my ace on. Excited to see them in action of course. Don't need to be a suitor for product innovation.....Just like the new iPhone...I'll wait a year.

#52 9 years ago

Going with the pro. If a premium comes out later I'll consider upgrading. If it were only 800 to 1000 more I might be tempted but that is about where I think the premium will be priced if they make one.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Neither for the time being. Gonna wait till someone wants to bling out a pro and or LE and I'll let them eat the depreciation. Learned my lesson the hard way with more then a few NIB's that I lost my ace on. Excited to see them in action of course. Don't need to be an suitor for product innovation.....Just like the new iPhone...I'll wait a year.

Smartest post here.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from LouDuva:

What are dealers actually charging for the PRO and LE? They don't charge the MSRP thats on the Stern site.

I've heard about $4900 for the Pro and $7600 for the LE. That is USD and shipped.

#55 9 years ago

I'm planning to wait a couple of months after TWD Hitler video is released to see where prices are.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from geekmiki:

Pro, because an LE costs $10.500 in Norway.

This crazy Swede buys an LE from the reseller in Norway .

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from jonninemonic:

This crazy Swede buys an LE from the reseller in Norway .

Oh, so you managed to pre-order an LE from P4P? Are you picking it up here or is he shipping to Sweden?

#58 9 years ago

Yep, last one! Last time they shipped my ST:LE to a nowhere city in Sweden where I had to pick it up - or rather - I hade a friend pick it up together with his game. Worked pretty smoothly though.

#59 9 years ago

Neither after watching the video posted...........Joey

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Neither after watching the video posted...........Joey

The one shot with basic code, crappy sound, and a player flailing away?

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well even the set price was 6000 for pro and 8500 for LE now tax and the fact that you should be able to get your distributor to throw in a shaker if you buy an LE do the math. Pro 6000 tax for us 6750 plus shaker 7000 my LE with tax and shaker came to 9300.

Did you order through SB??

#62 9 years ago

Playdium, whats SB??

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Playdium, whats SB??

SB = StarBurst which is the parent company to Playdium I think. StarBurst and Playdium are the same thing.

#64 9 years ago

Yeah I live very close to where the original Starburst store used to be, should have put SB together myself but thanks anyway.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-what-are-you-buying-pro-or-le/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.