“What game would you dump?”

• Walking Dead Pro 12 votes
    16%
  • Spiderman 38 votes
    51%
  • WOZ 25 votes
    33%

(75 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WizardsCastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

First world problems... Pinball dilemms.

I have never really had a chance to put time on WOZ, but I love how it looks, and I feel like I'd need it in my home to real dive deep into it and appreciate the rules.

If I get one, I would have to.let something go, and although I love all the games I currently have, if I was forced to put 2 of them on the chopping block, it would probably be TWD Pro and Spider-Man.

Firstly, I'd love to hear opinions on what game stands the test of time as a keeper, and continues to make you want to play it.

I also out up a poll to ask what game you'd let go of if you had to.

Thanks

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 4 years ago

Looks like the majority of people would dump Spidey to keep TWD and WOZ, but it's clear that if it had to come down to one pin, TWD would be the winner.

I'm confused on this a bit. TWD is excellent fun, but it's a brutal drain monster. The game itself isn't packed with features in comparison to WOZ, and although the code is amazingly fun to play, WOZ seems to be significantly deeper.

What is WOZ missing? From the few games I've put on it, it's seems you're mainly shooting for the two center shots. Is there more variety to this game?

Is the main wizard mode completely out of reach like TSPP, or is it achievable by a mortal?

Would love to hear some opinions.

Cheers!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

I have a WOZ and Spider-man VE in my collection. Out of all my pins WOZ would likely be the last to go. The depth keeps me coming back as there's so much to do. It's also a strong attraction for new people that come into my home. They love to play it.

Am I wrong in thinking the game gets repetitive with up the middle shots?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WizardsCastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-vs-spidey-vs-woz?tu=WizardsCastle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.