IMG_0560-1 (resized).jpeg
10344 (resized).jpeg
20181028_183100 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181009-202615_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1897-2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1899-1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1645 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#29 5 years ago

Pm sent

I have one that I bought a few years ago when they came out. I was planning on buying the game and wanted to make sure I don't miss on the topper as they were limited to only 400 when they came out. I pulled the trigger on other machines instead. It was on display on a shelf in my gameroom for a few week but never used.

#36 5 years ago

Wow, I can't believe you post a private conversation

Of course you don't post the reply where I told you I was at work doing other things while replying to my emails and apologizing for it. Told you I might have done a bad copy paste while replying to you and the actual buyer who doesnt have to post in a thread to have a right to PM me.

The buyer bought it at that same price you see in this email after OP refused that same offer. And since I don't have to defend myself about anything I won't post the buyer and the OP private conversations.

It's just a toy in the end get over it and stop trolling.

Sorry OP to post on your thread but I don't like that type of Behaviour at my expense.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-stern-fish-tank-topper?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.