IMG_0560-1 (resized).jpeg
10344 (resized).jpeg
20181028_183100 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181009-202615_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1897-2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1899-1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1645 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

RESOLVED/FOUND TWD Stern fish tank Topper

Added: 2018-09-06 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 19th, 2018) • Ended: November 14th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Been looking for months so far no dice If you have one I’m ready to buy. Thanks for considering.

Item photos

IMG_1645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1899-1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1897-2 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinRush72's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

PinRush72 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinRush72's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Orlando, FL, US

#2 5 years ago

Anyone? Willing to pay good $$

#3 5 years ago

Did you ask the guy in Michigan selling his premium with topper if he'd sell separately?

#4 5 years ago

Yeah, thanks for pointing out. Asked both listings with toppers.

#5 5 years ago

Call a pinball distributor.

#6 5 years ago

Tried. All sold out everywhere.

#7 5 years ago

No one could tell you when more will be made?

#8 5 years ago

From what they told me no more will be made most likely.

#9 5 years ago

bump.

#10 5 years ago

Ugh. Sorry to hear that for you. Great news for fish tank topper owners, lol . It's early into the lack of supply, it may take a bit but I'd expect the odd one to come up on the market from time to time. Keep the topic open and an eye on the forum. GL! Great topper!

1 week later
#11 5 years ago

anyone

#12 5 years ago

Once they are gone, I don’t know of anyone who wants to seperate their pin from their interactive topper. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Anyone know who made these for Stern?

#13 5 years ago

There is a fellow selling a TWD that is selling his topper separate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68973

#14 5 years ago

Great find Hoby! Bumpin’ This for the Op.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Once they are gone, I don’t know of anyone who wants to seperate their pin from their interactive topper. I’ll keep an eye out for you.
Anyone know who made these for Stern?

No idea but that would be a good start! Appreciate it.

#17 5 years ago

If you dont find one...Ill have my game back in a about 6 weeks, and I might entertain selling it...
Dont know yet, still rebuilding,need to see the bills at the end. Game is at another Pinsider helping out...
Have Box, etc.

#18 5 years ago

I might be able to locate one.. what are they selling for now?

#19 5 years ago

Haven't seen any for sale so wouldn't know price.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

If you dont find one...Ill have my game back in a about 6 weeks, and I might entertain selling it...
Dont know yet, still rebuilding,need to see the bills at the end. Game is at another Pinsider helping out...
Have Box, etc.

Art, hit me up. I am in Winter Park almost every weekend. I live in Orlando. Thanks! Corey

1 week later
#21 5 years ago

Bump..

2 weeks later
#22 5 years ago

Still searching

1 week later
#23 5 years ago

still looking...

#24 5 years ago

Ditto, I've been searching everywhere. I've got one lead thanks to my wife, we'll see if it pans out. I like this one but I kind of want the original.

Screenshot_20181009-202615_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181009-202615_Gallery (resized).jpg
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Ditto, I've been searching everywhere. I've got one lead thanks to my wife, we'll see if it pans out. I like this one but I kind of want the original.
[quoted image]

lol love the topper! My cats would never try this, they are too scared of the pins.

#26 5 years ago

Ive received lots of inquiries on my TWD Topper, Thank you.
At this time it is sold.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive received lots of inquiries on my TWD Topper, Thank you.
At this time it is sold.

Congrats Art.

#28 5 years ago

I would think the topper will be available from Stern once there is another run of TWD machines available. Hopefully, that will be next year.

#29 5 years ago

Pm sent

I have one that I bought a few years ago when they came out. I was planning on buying the game and wanted to make sure I don't miss on the topper as they were limited to only 400 when they came out. I pulled the trigger on other machines instead. It was on display on a shelf in my gameroom for a few week but never used.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I would think the topper will be available from Stern once there is another run of TWD machines available. Hopefully, that will be next year.

Good point. Something to think about.

#31 5 years ago

When I bought my TWD in October 2017 I was told this was the last run. I guess if you mean a TWD Vault Edition someday....

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

#32 5 years ago

$500 to anyone with the topper. Thanks

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

When I bought my TWD in October 2017 I was told this was the last run. I guess if you mean a TWD Vault Edition someday....

Yes, a VE run is what I mean.

#34 5 years ago

O p passed on this one. I posted in the thread I was looking for one I assumed I was next in line? Evidently not somebody else swooped in and bought it from the seller? WTF I don't know am I wrong?

Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Pm sent
I have one that I bought a few years ago when they came out. I was planning on buying the game and wanted to make sure I don't miss on the topper as they were limited to only 400 when they came out. I pulled the trigger on other machines instead. It was on display on a shelf in my gameroom for a few week but never used.

#35 5 years ago

Here's a pic of the email he sent me.

[Screenshot removed]

#36 5 years ago

Wow, I can't believe you post a private conversation

Of course you don't post the reply where I told you I was at work doing other things while replying to my emails and apologizing for it. Told you I might have done a bad copy paste while replying to you and the actual buyer who doesnt have to post in a thread to have a right to PM me.

The buyer bought it at that same price you see in this email after OP refused that same offer. And since I don't have to defend myself about anything I won't post the buyer and the OP private conversations.

It's just a toy in the end get over it and stop trolling.

Sorry OP to post on your thread but I don't like that type of Behaviour at my expense.

#37 5 years ago

Still looking. The shipping from Canada was just too much for me. Would love to get one locally for $500 or with US shipping at least but if not i'm not going to be upset about it. I'll run into one eventually. Good luck to you both.

#38 5 years ago

Here you go Corey.

20181028_183100 (resized).jpg20181028_183100 (resized).jpg
#39 5 years ago
10344 (resized).jpeg10344 (resized).jpeg
#40 5 years ago

Hahahaha, looks awesome! Enjoy! Mine should be here Nov 10th!

#41 5 years ago

Need ColorDMD.

#42 5 years ago

That's next.

#43 5 years ago

My mistake. Was trying to make a point won't happen again!

1 week later
#44 5 years ago

Obtained on at Free Play FL last night. Thanks the the seller, very much appreciated!

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Obtained on at Free Play FL last night. Thanks the the seller, very much appreciated!

It was great meeting you. I'm glad I could help another FL Pinsider get what they were looking for, and with the added bonus of hand delivery Always great to talk about pinball with someone and not get looked at like I have ten heads, haha.

For anyone interested to know why I let my topper go--I've been meaning to make my own interactive topper for over a year now, and knew I'd never be as motivated for as long as I had the factory topper installed. Seeing Corey was in Orlando with Free Play FL coming up made for a perfect opportunity for both of us. I do miss it a bit already (I had Carl's hat resting on the corner and it looked great there), but that's just more motivation for me

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

It was great meeting you. I'm glad I could help another FL Pinsider get what they were looking for, and with the added bonus of hand delivery Always great to talk about pinball with someone and not get looked at like I have ten heads, haha.
For anyone interested to know why I let my topper go--I've been meaning to make my own interactive topper for over a year now, and knew I'd never be as motivated for as long as I had the factory topper installed. Seeing Corey was in Orlando with Free Play FL coming up made for a perfect opportunity for both of us. I do miss it a bit already (I had Carl's hat resting on the corner and it looked great there), but that's just more motivation for me

Really appreciate it and great meeting you too. Hopefully i'll get some time to finally install it today or tomorrow. Will post some pics!

#47 5 years ago

You better install that topper today you waited this long for it mr coffee cup lol
Good seeing you again

#48 5 years ago

Glad you found one. Time to mark this thread as resolved.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from gameover1173:

You better install that topper today you waited this long for it mr coffee cup lol
Good seeing you again

Mr Coffee cup LOL! Good seeing you too bro. Just got it on now, pics in 3,2,1....

IMG_0560-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0560-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0567 (resized).jpegIMG_0567 (resized).jpeg

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Mr Coffee cup LOL! Good seeing you too bro. Just got it on now, pics in 3,2,1....
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's a killer five pin collection and great looking line-up! (especially with all the powder-coating and full topper set ).

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-stern-fish-tank-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.