Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Bdiv4evr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bdiv4evr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Wow... just watched the finals video on Twitch, and man you guys are negative. Some really unnecessary things being said there.
I hope most of that commentary is in jest, because otherwise that was probably the most spiteful half hour of recorded pinball I've witnessed to date.

Hey Law, unfortunately sometimes honesty is the best medicine. I personally know Tim, and it would be wrong to give him hope. I mean...com'on, poor reflexes, no upper body strength, owns pins that are in horrible shape (you should see the hack job he did with his firepower...no words), no taste in music (he thinks mp3 is the best format), and the man just doesn't know how to commit....not to mention he's ugly.
So I think that by me telling it like it is, it will help him learn how to cope, and live with his insurmountable deficiencies.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Thank you Johnny for your thoughtful reply. I feel you might be someone who understands what it is like to be me.

Tim, I feel that lifting that veil of lies...of people around you trying to tell you that you are like us, that you belong, that you can be somebody or be good at something, is the help you need. I understand that now it will be hard for you to find comfort in anything, since you are not (and cannot) be good at anything, but maybe the fact that you now live under a light of truthfulness, may give you some peace (though I doubt that too).
I will try to do what I can, not because I like you (that's impossible), but out of pity. When I have a chance, I will bring you my old Sylvania stereo system so you can finally listen to music. Also, I know you had a dream that you could one day play golf (yes I know....laughable), so I will also lend you my old PSP so you can play 'Hot Shots Golf 2'...though I may have to think about that since, again, I don't want to give you false hope.
Tim, though you are an abhorrent specimen, you are human, and as a fellow human being it is my duty to help (or try to...).
So you're welcome Tim...you're welcome.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Can I have the Sylvania Stereo? I will look great next to my record player and 8-track.

Mike, I'm giving up my Sylvania stereo to a person (if you want to call him that) that is WAY more needy than you.
I don't understand how this forum is so full of spiteful people.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bdiv4evr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-socal-launch-party-streaming-online-111?tu=Bdiv4evr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.