(Topic ID: 113264)

TWD: so now the premium is ther would you still buy the pro?

By pninja005

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Get the pro its faster no ramp issues

Get the Pro. Crossbow (slows down the game) and bicycle ramp are negatives in my opinion.-why take away the left ramp which is one of the best shots in the whole game? -kills flow.

The only thing I'd really miss from the LE is the magnet in front of the well walker and the target/spinner in the Woodbury lane. -and possibly the lighting later on in code.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Because the LE comes with a Certificate of Authenticity that just so happens to be hand signed by THE Gary Stern himself, perhaps you heard of him?
When I unwrapped my LE the first thing I did was transplant this Official Document of Certification to an air tight container out of the way of direct sunlight. Later when I had time I transferred it into a large document envelope with poster board on either side to prevent creases. Then I had the envelope Notarized and Officially sealed. As I headed out for the safety deposit box at my bank I calculated just the right amount of desiccant to include in the box. After everything was secured I felt like a tremendous load of worry was lifted from my mind. Most non LE owners will never understand that getting that handled right away is the largest burden of every LE owners dire responsibility.
I just hope my bank doesn't get robbed now.

You forgot about the signature on the playfield. You also need to put UV resistant mylar down on the playfield to protect Gary Stern's signature from wear and fading. The tricky part is removing the certificate from the game (for safe keeping in a vault) and applying the playfield mylar to the game without breaking the factory seal on the box. This IS a collectible after all. And one thing we know about collectibles is that they lose most of their collectibility once the item is removed from the box

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-so-now-the-premium-is-ther-would-you-still-buy-the-pro?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.