• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0654.JPG
1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have read

"The magnet in front of the prison was holding the ball a bit too long, causing SDTM's sometimes. This was being worked on, mentioned Gary."

"People experiencing SDTM from weak ramp shots"

"Coming out of the pops weak causing SDTM"

So have you other owners experienced any of these or any other issues, and how did you cure it ?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I'm in agreement on this one - people are complaining too much that TWD drains a lot. Well it is supposed too - don't forget these games are designed and built to take money on location.
The magnet drain is a but frustrating I'll admit that - and I'd guess that a little code tweak will help randomize the magnet pulse to move the ball around a bit before its released.

I understand draining - I experience SDTM off magnet unless nudged as magnet releases - this should be tweaked.. I had the top left lane for skill shot switch that needed adjustment.. Other than that plays great... Leveled perfect

#7 9 years ago

Sorry Double post

Leveled and newest code installed

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Don't play a properly set up Iron Man if this is an 'issue' for you

Not an issue for me - the post states I have read the following - This post is for TWD owners to share their experiences and problem and or solutions

#16 9 years ago

SDTM off prison magnet should not be occurring when magnet releases - it is happening on mine.. When I set up SS billiards and played it, when the ball is released the magnet pulses and tosses the ball to the side..

Call into Stern who has no idea yet.. Will report back on findings

Newest code 1.11 and level

#20 9 years ago

And the one at SS BILLIARDS tosses it to the side without hitting buttons. Stern agreed should not have to "nudge" for off magnet. Will report back

1 week later
#21 9 years ago

Nothing new to report - anyone else

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

How the heck did you come up with that? I will try it in the morning.
Does no one else have this issue?

After reading this I just tried it in switch test and glass off- plunged ball and doesn't hit tower target - I will try that soft Velcro too!

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It depends on if the purpose of the skill shot is to time the shot to the tower, or to time the shot to the tower and plunge at the right speed. I would think that it's just the timing of hitting the tower when the score is at maximum. I think it should hit the tower on full plunge every time.

+1 and do not think you should need to add velcro to a new machine to make it operational

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The Woodbury shot DOES involve the roll overs.
If you short plunge, and you roll over a lit roll over, you get the points associated with that roll over.
I have earned 100,000 on the Woodbury shot with a short plunge, while getting 50,000 after making the right lane.
Marcus

The Woodbury shot tells you where the ball needs to end up on the plunge - different places for different awards

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

But it seems like every time I get the Woodbury shot, the highest amount of points is the third spot (left lane). Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention.

Played last night and chose advance prison for woodbury shot and it was 2nd rollover

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Woodbury is about the skill of just hitting the second rollover after you select it.
At least that's what I shoot for

Different rewards have different spots you need to get the ball to

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm a moron. I didn't even realize you could use the flipper buttons to select the Woodbury award. That's why I thought it kept offering me the same reward every time.
Now that I understand it, I think it's a really damn cool feature.

Thank you for the laugh
1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.95
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-sdtm-or-other-issues?tu=PunishersLEMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.