• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0654.JPG
1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg
image.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Woodbury is about the skill of just hitting the second rollover after you select it.
At least that's what I shoot for

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Woodbury is about the skill of just hitting the second rollover after you select it.
At least that's what I shoot for

Different rewards have different spots you need to get the ball to

#53 9 years ago

I'm a moron. I didn't even realize you could use the flipper buttons to select the Woodbury award. That's why I thought it kept offering me the same reward every time.

Now that I understand it, I think it's a really damn cool feature.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm a moron. I didn't even realize you could use the flipper buttons to select the Woodbury award. That's why I thought it kept offering me the same reward every time.

Thank you for the laugh
1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg

#55 9 years ago

Did a triple combo shot today and on the third loop it jumped from the right ramp to the outside ramp, came back around and down the CDC ramp SDTM... Too much combo!?!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Correct, I typically go for the 1,000,000 award.

#57 9 years ago

Has anyone else had a strong R ramp shot -- typically combo'd from a Tunnel shot on the fly -- only to have it jump off the R ramp onto the L ramp's return trail (on the right side) but still have enough speed to make it around the L ramp trail in reverse, eventually coming down the left ramp at top speed ... SDTM?

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Has anyone else had a strong R ramp shot -- typically combo'd from a Tunnel shot on the fly -- only to have it jump off the R ramp onto the L ramp's return trail (on the right side) but still have enough speed to make it around the L ramp trail in reverse, eventually coming down the left ramp at top speed ... SDTM?

It sounds like the exact same thing happened to Darkwing ...

Quoted from Darkwing:

Did a triple combo shot today and on the third loop it jumped from the right ramp to the outside ramp, came back around and down the CDC ramp SDTM... Too much combo!?!

I had something similar happen. I shot the right orbit, then solidly nailed the right ramp on the fly. After the ball came around behind the playfield, it flew off the ramp and got stuck behind the left flasher dome. I think the game needs some strategically placed plastics that cover the ramp and prevent these sorts of things from happening.

#59 9 years ago

Every once in a while, my well walker will get stuck in the leaning back position. Does this ever happen to anyone else? Any ideas how to prevent this?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Every once in a while, my well walker will get stuck in the leaning back position. Does this ever happen to anyone else? Any ideas how to prevent this?

We have over 300 games on ours so far and this has never happened.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

If this happens again, Check well walkers hand is not caught behind the crossbow/fish tank sign, I had to adjust the metal bracket, be very careful the bracket is part of the plastic ramp

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

If this happens again, Check well walkers hand is not caught behind the crossbow/fish tank sign, I had to adjust the metal bracket, be very careful the bracket is part of the plastic ramp

I had it happen again, and you were absolutely correct. The tip of the well walker's finger got caught behind the sign. Looks like I'll have to slightly bend the bracket.

#63 9 years ago

Be careful not to stress the plastic, used 2 hand held pliers, combination pliers to hold the vertical bracket & long nose pliers to tweek the top up

#64 9 years ago

Anyone know where switch 60 is located? I have the error code as well

#65 9 years ago

in the manual, no switch 60 listed, you still running box code ?

#66 9 years ago

Yes, is there a glitch with that version?

#67 9 years ago

Once you go the update code 1.11 that error will go, the update is waiting

#68 9 years ago

Cool, thanks!!!

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Once you go the update code 1.11 that error will go, the update is waiting

Mine came with 1.11 out of the box and I have a switch 60 error. I was wondering if switch 60 is the skill shot? Since I haven't ever been able to hit it?

#70 9 years ago

on the switch matrix grid shows #60 as nothing & no switch #60 on the PF pic

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Mine came with 1.11 out of the box and I have a switch 60 error. I was wondering if switch 60 is the skill shot? Since I haven't ever been able to hit it?

Think the LE's came with updated code Version compared to a pro, my pro had that error #60 tried to look into it with no luck, updated code & it was gone, someone else may have more info or wait for the next update

#72 9 years ago

Has been some discussion about the Tower target plunge shot/skill shot, this target can be pretty hard to hit on the plunge, Maybe is meant to be this way
Looks like the target could be moved across very slightly, Had a look under the PF not much adjustment there unless you open up the mounting holes a bit, have a look at your target position & post up what you see

IMG_0654.JPGIMG_0654.JPG

#73 9 years ago

I was finally able to get the skill shot after some practice letting the plunger go at just less than 100%. But if you just give it full force every time it will not hit.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I was finally able to get the skill shot after some practice letting the plunger go at just less than 100%. But if you just give it full force every time it will not hit.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from Borg that this is by design?

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Has anyone gotten confirmation from Borg that this is by design?

Well, if you got it every time by default (ala Space Jam), it wouldn't be much of a skill shot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-sdtm-or-other-issues/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.