Topic poll

“which newer stern do you like more”

• TWD Pro 66 votes
    34%
  • MET pro 128 votes
    66%

(194 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9B7006C9-19E2-426C-A99C-39DA4F5D843F (resized).jpeg
20180514_130626 (resized).jpg
001 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
zoidberg.jpg
image-441.jpg
bloomin-onion.jpg
image-598.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago

How do these games stack up with the new Walking Dead code?

I played The Walking Dead Pro for the very first time this week. I am a big fan of the show, but I never wanted to own the game. The artwork didn't do anything for me....Flash forward to this week and I found the layout interesting and the game was challenging and difficult....I kept pumping dollar coins into it every time the game ended.

I can't see myself getting a TWD to sit next to my Met Pro anytime soon, but would definitely consider owning one in the future.

#45 4 years ago

...and then the next question. Walking Dead vs KISS Pro. Anyone able to compare that one?

#47 4 years ago

A friend has TWD Pro and is getting a KISS LE. Mr Gorgar if you're reading this, maybe a good old fashioned pinball meet is in order?

#51 4 years ago

I am moving into a new home and most of my games are in storage awaiting the new games room to be built. My Met Pro is playable, but no power point nearby, so it hasn't been played in about 6 months. It will feel like a new game when I move in.

Still love Metallica's music, but don't really listen to the current albums. The game didn't have that one more play feel to it like Tron. I wonder if KISS will have that?

2 years later
#73 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Chopping wood vs best code ever

Metallica was one of my favourite games and now it's a bit of a drag to play because of this. Still having fun with the Walking Dead, but have only owned it for a year now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside