Topic poll

“which newer stern do you like more”

• TWD Pro 66 votes
    34%
  • MET pro 128 votes
    66%

(194 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9B7006C9-19E2-426C-A99C-39DA4F5D843F (resized).jpeg
20180514_130626 (resized).jpg
001 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
zoidberg.jpg
image-441.jpg
bloomin-onion.jpg
image-598.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Koos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

There are four CIU modes that need to be played (not completed) to make the EOTL wizard. When you begin each mode, you'll receive a 20-30 second ball save & that's the best time to bash your targets ~ cross, grave, snake & chair. If you're feeling on w/ your game, go ahead & complete the mode. There are some lucrative points & the dot matrix graphics are fantastic. When you complete a CIU, you'll receive 15 million & you'll be able to exit via the mystery hole. When you begin EOTL, all six major shot arrows are flashing > r/l orbits, r/l ramps, cross & fuel. You begin w/ 2 balls & have 1 minute (I believe) to complete all six shots, or EOTL will time out > (10,9,8,etc.) If you complete all six shots within that time frame, you'll receive an add-a-ball. I've made EOTL three x's & here is my score from just last night.

Amazing score man!
Can I ask where you bought the snake mod the 3D version? Can’t seem to find it anywhere!

3 weeks later
#111 1 year ago

Never played TWD but own a Met Pro since a week or two and doesn’t find it an EASY game.
I rate myself not a very good player (average at best) and made two CIU’s in one game on factory settings.

The left outlane can be a huge pain! Also SDTM’s are quite frequent so moving this machine during gameplay is in my opinion required to receive higher scores. It’s also very fast and the magnets can throw you off.
Friends who come by who aren’t used to playing pinball dont really like the machine.

My highest score is 215mil at the moment by I’m also spending nights not getting past 50mil or something.

1 month later
#132 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Got myself a TWD yesterday so gonna find out myself how TWD handles against MET.
It are both great pins in their own way for sure.

Amazing collection you have there Rens!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chandler, AZ
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Seattle, WA
$ 279.95
$ 399.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Koos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside