Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which to buy?”

• TWD PRO 22 votes
      42%
    • IMDN PRO 31 votes
      58%

(53 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Looking at selling a pin and buying a NIB TWD or IMDN pro. I find both games very fun. Which do you guys go for and reasons why?

#2 5 years ago

Don't think you can go wrong with either choice! Perhaps the best 2 games of the modern Stern era. In this case I'd lean towards IMDN Pro just because it is more full featured. TWD Pro doesn't have a color display, spinners, color changing RGB inserts or Walker bombs, whereas IMDN is nearly the same game as the Premium/LE minus the lock and lift ramp which can be troublesome anyways. Play them both though and pick the one you like the best!

If this were a choice between the Premium models I'd go TWD just because that pin is loaded!

#3 5 years ago

I’m keeping the color DMD out of the pin I’m selling so the TWD would be a color display just not high def

#4 5 years ago

This is very tough decision Walking dead is one of my favorite games I love it. IMDN is a great game I love it as well if I had to choose I would pick IMDN just because it's my dream theme and I love the band.

#5 5 years ago

Both are are certain are certainly fun games. I love the artwork of IMDN pro. Not my dream theme by any means nor do I really like the band. The game looks good, plays good, and the music does fit well.

TWD doesn’t have a great art package, but DAMN the gameplay is AWESOME!

I’m so torn

#6 5 years ago

They're both worth owning IMO, and both awesome games.

Buy a used TWD Pro. Play it until you're sick of it. Sell it and buy a used IMDN Pro.

#7 5 years ago

If I could find a TWD Pro around me for sale I’d be all over it

#8 5 years ago

I was just in the same situation. I am not a multi ball fan and Iron Maiden is very heavy on multi ball so it was an easy choice for me.

I do like Maiden a lot and play it quite often but I love TWD.

#9 5 years ago

You should get IMDN, then when you want TWD i will trade with you.

#10 5 years ago

I’d choose imdn.

#11 5 years ago

Twd is the better game. Imdn is the nicer looking game. Both great choices and two of sterns best ever.

#12 5 years ago

Get TWD now. You’ll have 2-3 years at least to get Maiden.

#13 5 years ago

Both great. I'd give the edge to Maiden.

TWD has some of the best and deepest rules of any Stern but the layout is not for everyone. I really like the game!

Maiden has an amazing layout and great rules. The rules are still being tweaked so we don't exactly know what the final version will be like. I love the game!

#14 5 years ago

I would get TWD . NIB are becoming a thing of the past. IMDN will be around awhile. It's the same reason I'm getting Metallic Pro LED NIB in the next 60 days and then maybe after that IMDN.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-vs-imdn-pro?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.