You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160928_200716322_ZDateMark[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_20160928_200853777_ZDateMark[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_20160928_200812964_ZDateMark[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_20160928_200739887_ZDateMark[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

I would not trade for a huo tspp for w.d pro... go for a premiumn and pay alittle! You will be glad you did, premiumn ,le is a way better machine than the pro..good luck

#32 7 years ago

The cross bow ,extra magnet,walker bombs,extra bash toy bicycle girl, realy is beter than pro, the ramp for bicycle girl is not as smooth by far.....if you adjust it and adjust the machine it plays well...get a premiumn and then get pro metalica which I think is the best pro out there, never trade huo for routed game!!!!!

#38 7 years ago

Completely forgot spiners I dnt care for the lower rt one but at least you have two to spin. Lock down ? Not sure what that is...but go premiumn on twd it's the better choice!!! Cost is alot more but worth it....try and get 5 for tspp and $1500 is pretty much the xtra ,go thru tilt 6800 nib...again good luck

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

The one I was looking at showed 5250 plays. He said the only wear was in the shooter lane, which I did see a picture of.

How many games played on your tspp, I have alittle over 3000 games on my TSPP and if you have less than that it is not a good trade, not sure what machines in cinncy go for, but here in California I'm sure I could get 5000 for mine and would buy new w.d premiumn, I'm pretty sure tilt can deliver for 6800 cash...unless they went up from the time I bought mine 2015 last october, I had to have it for halloween....happy pinballing!!!

#40 7 years ago

Just checked your collection, sweet t.z ,taxi, tftc 3 of my faves, sold taxi and tftc to move fwd on new better games I would not sell tspp.. I'd get rid of some of those 80's games first I do wish I didn't sell tftc , my 4yr old wouldn't go near it. Sold it bought taf to replace the limited valuable space I have, plus the newer dmd games get more play than my older games, nice to have so much space, I do like your collection!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-value?tu=jroakland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.