4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by milhouse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beefzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago

As always , play both and then make your decision . Really wanted ST , played an LE and was not what I like in a game. Played a TWD and loved it , theme and gameplay, bought one . I never buy a pin without first playing one. Because you really never know. Other people's opinions don't matter at all

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from jbp8653:

wow, not one TWD lover so far. Is it mostly code on TWD or just not that great a game?

It's a fantastic game. Totally different feel.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Unless you are really into the TWD theme, ST is the better game. ST is bright, colorful, and theatrical. It's easy to understand how to play and great for all ages. TWD is pretty gruesome and dark. Even if I liked it, I wouldn't buy one because of my kids. I doubt code updates will change gameplay all that much so watch videos of gameplay to see what looks better to you.

I also own BSD , gruesome and dark is awesome . Also love horror movies , hhhhhmmmmm

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 26.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Elkhart, IN
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beefzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside