Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vbittnv
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“TWD Pro or Aerosmith Pro? ”

• TWD PRO 39 votes
      71%
    • AEROSMITH PRO 16 votes
      29%

(55 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBD86F16-3FC8-428E-A777-1FC018E2CCF9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vbittnv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I though TWD was my “grail” and it would stay with me forever. I love the show and zombies in general. I owned it for a week... just did not click at all with me.
    I bought Aerosmith to check it off the owned list and expected to sell it after a month or two. Not much into the band. I’ve owned for exactly 1 year (as of today actually). Still not sick of it and Stern says new code is coming by the end of the month. No plans on selling.[quoted image]

I also felt TWD was going to be a long term game at home for me... and it was the fastest ever out my door. Im a decent player ( I love me some Iron Man and BSD) so tough games I really dig but TWD was just brutal. I felt just had terrible geometry... the drop targets suck trying to hit and are very important to advance in the game at all. Knocking them down was more about hoping the slings would throw them up there as opposed to actually lining up a shot to hit them. Again, I love tough games and borg games but TWD just felt broken.. the code is really good, but if you feel like kicking the machine in the coin door every game because the game has terrible geometry and is cheap drains, what's the sense.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vbittnv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-or-aerosmith-pro-?tu=vbittnv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.