• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

TWD-LE & TWD-Pro:
Color select-able LED Lighting for CDC Prison & Bicycle Girl (LE only).

Cool White is shown, color can be selected before installation or very simply changed after installation between CW, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow or Purple.
Plug & play using MOLEX Connectors, no alligator clips or soldering required.

Yes I know I'm late to the TWD lighting show but life keeps getting in the way of Pinball + I've been working on the installation instructions.

Any questions please PM me.

TIA for checking out the link!

Kim

www.KimballsPinballs.com

#2 9 years ago

How much are you charging? I like that it is plug n play

Edit: bike girl ramp lighting

#3 9 years ago

Nice, the cool white looks good. Seems that the le is quite a bit darker than the pro because it's not flooded out with the white gi. Kinda like a prison spotlight on the walker when the doors pop open.

#4 9 years ago

Nice work! On a side note, I noticed that the release from the magnet was almost certainly a SDTM drain. Lyman really needs to fix that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-le-prison-bicycle-girl-lighting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.