Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 118 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
WTD Pro with Warm White inserts.jpg
zombie.jpg
Translite.jpg
Bicycle Girl.jpg
image-90.jpg
image.jpg
thewalkingdeadtv2_bicyclegirl_photo_05_dp-1.jpg
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 051.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 052.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 046.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 045.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 044.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 043.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

That mofo will shake the shit out of u

It's Not that bad , but there is a Difference , u Can feel it ..

and it Will B priced Below any on the Market

#102 4 years ago

I love the shaker the harder the better

#103 4 years ago

BR looking great - Maybe a Cointaker edition pin will be in your future...worked for Refinery.

#104 4 years ago

Sounds Good Hooked ,, as long as I can do the mods ,, that's the Thrill 4 me !!

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Is the shaker worth adding?

Most definitively. Gives you a complete different and wholesome feel.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Is the shaker worth adding?

Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Most definitively. Gives you a complete different and wholesome feel.

You Better believe it !!

The Cointaker Shaker is a Must have !! Especially w/ 4000 RPM vs's 3000 RPM from other suppliers

Chris is almost Ready to Launch Cointaker's New Web-site
so he has ask'd me to Halt on starting the New Thread Introducing the " CoinTaker Shaker "

but anyone wanting to Buy a Shaker , just call Melissa @ 570 - 847 - 9595 , tell her B_R sent Ya

The Cointaker Shaker will be Priced as follows , + the More you Buy the Cheaper they Get .

1- shaker - $ 149.95
3- shaker's - $ 387.00 " " = $ 129.00 each
5- shaker's - $ 649.00 " " = $ 111.65 each
10 - shaker's $ 1089.00 " " = $ 108.90 each

Cointaker Shaker.jpg

#108 4 years ago

Hey BR, can you post a video of this shaker in action with something on the glass so we can see how powerful this thing is shaking it around?

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You Better believe it !!
The Cointaker Shaker is a Must have

Nice to hear BR! I've got a CT shaker on order that's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to getting that baby installed.

#110 4 years ago

Like put a plastic glass of water that is half full with a lid on it so it don't spill on your game, then put it on another game with a regular shaker so we can tell the difference between 3k/4k from seeing how high the water bounces up while you play them.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

Hey BR, can you post a video of this shaker in action with something on the glass so we can see how powerful this thing is shaking it around?

Hmmm ,, I'll C what i can do ,, my IM has a Reg- shaker in it .. Not 2 Sure about water tho ,,

The difference between 3k & 4k (rpm) isn't like ES , jumping off the Floor , but it's Surely noticeable

#112 4 years ago

3000 or 4000 the shaker hits hard in twd ive got a tip for anybody wanting your shaker to hit even harder mount your shaker in the middle of your pin ive got a shaker motor installed on my space jam in the middle pushes air out of the top bar its the hardest shaker ive ever felt on any of my pins

#113 4 years ago

And rough estimate what number, color. and type (frosted/2 LED, 3 LED. etc.) of bulbs should I buy to get started? GI's are 44's and most of the inserts are 555's.

#114 4 years ago

Just started watching TWD from the beginning. Hooked. Now, after watching BR's vid, looks like I'm gonna have to have one.

#115 4 years ago

Thanks BR, I like your videos most when you show your sense of humour, thanks for when you do.
Wouldn't want to see you wreck anything with water or glass so figured plastic one with a lid on it.
Whatever though, a bobble head, jiggling tits...be creative!

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

And rough estimate what number, color. and type (frosted/2 LED, 3 LED. etc.) of bulbs should I buy to get started? GI's are 44's and most of the inserts are 555's.

http://shop.cointaker.com/ ,, Call Melissa for item's Not on their Web-site or to make the Entire order , Tell her B_R sent ya , She might throw u a Special Discount --

Order U about 20 Red Frosted 44 style Leds , 10 Red - 555 base Premium 2 Leds for the Arrow inserts and 2X p/f scoring , 2 Red Premium 2 - 44 based for The outlanes , a Green Flex Super 44 base for under the BG ramp , 1 Green Frosted 44 base also for the BG ramp area , Some Frosted White Leds 44 base for the GI's ( to Tone down the brightness ) a Cointaker Shaker is a Must have , White or Red Led Flipper button Kit , Led Translite mod , Cointaker also sells most mods from Several other members Here .. U could also get a Hooked TWD pop kit from Cointaker , they look cOOl etc ...

I did use Red Retro's in the Back 2 corner's of the p/f GI's ,, 44 base , Yes All GI's are 44 base and inserts are 555 base .. Order you some different color's to experiment with .. The Price is Right !!

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

Thanks BR, I like your videos most when you show your sense of humour, thanks for when you do.
Wouldn't want to see you wreck anything with water or glass so figured plastic one with a lid on it.
Whatever though, a bobble head, jiggling tits...be creative!

I'll get a video out tonight or tomorrow . I'll C what i can come up with ,

Giggling bOOb's would b cOOl !!

#118 4 years ago

No Water Shake Test yet , but I wiil Up-load it Soon . Trident and the Banker drop'd by to play TWD w/ Cointaker's New " Cointaker Shaker " ,, definitely felt the Difference .. Here's a video of Trident play-n , i have an Alt- Trans installed w/ Cointakers Led Translite mod behind it .. It does Well . This was Tridents 1st tyme play-n TWD so his game was short ,, ,,

#119 4 years ago

Figured i'd set up the Tri-pod and shot a Full game .. I have a few other mods on the way ,, Pict's- as i go thru the process .. TWD has turned out to be a Killer Pin .. I Enjoy it !!

And anyone interested in a Alternative Trans-lite w/ No AMC logo ,, PM me

Don't watch the ball's ,, watch the display , some craZZy animation's goin On ..

#121 4 years ago

Nice video. I rate the pro version of this game and lends itself to modding more imo.

#122 4 years ago

Thats one badass vid looks like you have a walker on the ramp br

#123 4 years ago

BR, where did you get the Blue LED strip that is in the back of the machine to light up the ramp as it exits the playfield?

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

BR, where did you get the Blue LED strip that is in the back of the machine to light up the ramp as it exits the playfield?

Mezelmods sells them. Blue or red.

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I made my own. 2 ,, 44 gi sockets from a B/W p/f linked w/ Cointaker Blue Flex supers 4 light.

TWD Blue Ramp Glow mod.jpg
#126 4 years ago

Just up-dating my Thread ,, I received my Red Translucent apron from Gio @ Pinball Refinery Monday ..
It has 4 Red Led block's underneath for some Awesome Glow .. I have the Led block's tied into the Red Dome Flasher on the Right ramp ... It's a Cool mod and priced Fair !! I need a sheet of PDI glass ..
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#

Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 031.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 034.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 036.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 037.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 039.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 040.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 041.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 042.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 043.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 044.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 045.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 046.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 052.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 051.JPG
#127 4 years ago

Looks good BR. So what's your verdict on the apron? I bought the metallic blue and red for ST and IMve but not sure how the translucent finished up looking.

The red translucent really seems to suit this pin.

#128 4 years ago

John , I like it the Red for TWD .. But Zdoor just PM'd me say-n i suppose to place the 2 Xtra Flashers that came w/ the Red apron on the p/f shinning Up to the apron .. I'll get that changed and do another video after I get my FishTank and my Bicycle Girl installed .. May be a week from now !! Otherwise , I'm dig-n the apron mod ,, It Would lOOk Great on my IM VE as well ..

#129 4 years ago

What Bicycle Girl are you installing?

#130 4 years ago

Did anyone change the big head in the prizon to a smaller full size bash figure?

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

What Bicycle Girl are you installing

Fish Tank and BG girl are being KusTom made by a member Here . I'll Expose hm when installed ..
here's an actual Pict- of B.girl he sent me in a text .. lOOk's awesome !!

thewalkingdeadtv2_bicyclegirl_photo_05_dp-1.jpg

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Fish Tank and BG girl are being KusTom made by a member Here . I'll Expose hm when installed ..

thewalkingdeadtv2_bicyclegirl_ph... 20 KB

It would look cool to somehow put this figure under the ramp, then have Nody's light kit shine on her when it's time to hit her. That would more than make up for the LE lifting ramp and its issues, with this coming from an LE owner.

#133 4 years ago

Having played both, I much prefer the smoothness of hitting the pro ramp over the ramp issues and bashing of the bg head on the le. That said there is a big arse bit of empty space under the pro ramp that does need filling... tastefully of course. That bg model does look cool BR

#134 4 years ago

great minds think a like
Dont forget about penny bro

image.jpg

image.jpg
#135 4 years ago

With All the White inserts in TWD , It kinda gets confusing what to shoot 4 ( Not really , but ) i took some advice from Blind Voyeur , replace the Double Led's in the Walker Kill inserts to Cointaker's Green Frosted's ,, I did and i like the difference .. I used Reg- Frosted's and they didn't Ghost or Flicker ...

Here's a short vid-

#136 4 years ago

I just played the LE today and it doesn't look half this good. Great job on the Mods and LED's.....and I think the different colored walker inserts really help during gameplay.

#137 4 years ago

Thank U bro , I still have a way'z to go ! I did 4 get to install a Premium 2 Red in the Blood bath insert

I'll keep this Thread up-dated as I go .. I Would like to say that I've sold Quite a Few of the alt-Translites

that have been in my video's .. My supplier has another 1 that I want to install .. Later ,, B_R

#138 4 years ago

I went Orange with the well walker inserts, similar to the 2x pf insert. Blends well with the rest of the pf. I think there is too much red being used in gi where orange is a much better choose. Just personal preference tho. Greens and blues, purples etc should be kept extremely minimal. The whole pf oozes orange tones.

#139 4 years ago

I'll try a Orange and C how it looks.

#140 4 years ago

Was mess-n around w/ my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell today , i changed the Screen mode from Something to something ,, by doing that i can now Pause a Video N action .. So i did a sample vid- B Lo .....
Just wish i could figure out how to change the settings of the amount of light the lens will Pick up ,, Lens makes the Leds lOok 2 Bright ..

1 week later
#141 4 years ago

Here's a video w/ the glass off and a few X-tra clips add'd ,,,,,,

#142 4 years ago

This is my latest mod for TWD Pro -- Bicycle Girl under the ramp accentuated by a Comet Natural White LED strip.

Bicycle Girl.jpg
#143 4 years ago

One more thing. The glare from the translite was driving crazy, especially at night in the dark, so I went to Staples, bought some red plastic binders, pieced them together and placed them behind the Translite. Not only is the glare gone, but it also adds a reddish mystery look to the translite.

Translite.jpg
#144 4 years ago

Anyone else find the signs at Hobby Lobby ?
2.99 fits nicely on the speaker grill.
Got a Biohazard for the right side grill but have to size it.

zombie.jpg

#145 4 years ago

This is my latest mod for TWD Pro -- Bicycle Girl under the ramp accentuated by a Comet Natural White LED strip.

Hooked ,, Where is Hobby Lobby @ ? Google Tyme i suppose ..

#146 4 years ago

Bicycle Girl.jpg 209 KB

Beats the crappy le ramp set up. And is a lot cheaper

#147 4 years ago

BR there is a bio-hazard sign too I put on the coin door - orange...looks cool for 2.99-

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

BR there is a bio-hazard sign too I put on the coin door - orange...looks cool for 2.99-

Thanxx Hooked , I'll check N 2 that .. Check out this Pro w/ Warm White Leds N the inserts and GI's

This is Rom's Pro ... lOOks Awesome !! We Should Take some Notes from this Led lay-out , i Am

WTD Pro with Warm White inserts.jpg
#149 4 years ago

That is so much better great work.
If CT had that kit I would buy it.

#150 4 years ago

Thanks for posting these pics and vids, BR. I'm looking at buying another pin in the near future and I believe I'm going to go with TWD based on everything I've seen and read. Hope to play a friend's LE in the near future to get a feel of the game, although my budget will only support a pro, but I think I can live with that!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chandler, AZ
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside