Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 118 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
WTD Pro with Warm White inserts.jpg
zombie.jpg
Translite.jpg
Bicycle Girl.jpg
image-90.jpg
image.jpg
thewalkingdeadtv2_bicyclegirl_photo_05_dp-1.jpg
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 051.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 052.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 046.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 045.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 044.JPG
Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 043.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

All these Threads about the LE , well Here's my Pro Thread !! I pick'd it up 2-day N stead of having it delivered Tomorrow .. I've gotten Spolt play-n the Banker's LE , but Honestly the Pro isn't Bad !! It's a Lil Faster , the Left Bicycle girl Ramp is Way Smoother .. I Do wish Stern Would've added The 2 Spinner'z - Freak-n Cheapo's , w/ out the drop target at WoodBury it'ss Easier to get the X-tra ball .. Other than that I'm Dig-n the Pin ..

I just got thru installing the Speaker Light Kit & acrylics from http://www.speakerlightkits.com and 2- 4'' FF speaker's in the head from http://flipperfidelity.com/ , No 8'' sub-Woffer , i have a 110w Sony External sub under the Pin that vibrates the garage door ,,
I've got a Long way to go w/ Vendor's mod's & i'll B posting as I complete each ..

Here's a Video I up-loaded ( Stock ) w/ the Banker play-n a 5-ball game & a Few Pict's ..

I also want to Shout out a Huge " Thank You " to Chris & Especially Melissa @ Cointaker Leds for hooking me up and getting TWD Here so Quickly !! U Guy's R The BEST !! Later ... B_R

TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 045.jpg
TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 047.jpg
TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 048.jpg
TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 049.jpg
TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 052.jpg
TWD Pro Pinball Stock 4 Now !! 055.jpg

20141208_225657.jpg
20141208_221148.jpg
20141208_213503.jpg
20141208_211023.jpg
1418099881791.jpg
1418099913603.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Nice pick up B_R. The gaming garage is looking well stocked! Really nice lineup!

#3 4 years ago

Congrats on the new game.

#4 4 years ago

It's not bad!
Made me chuckle...I feel the same way hopefully Lyman can improve that.

#5 4 years ago

Makes a tidy pair next to IMVE. I'm a big fan of the new Stern cabinets.

#6 4 years ago

Awsome !!!!

#7 4 years ago

That speaker light kit is amazing. how was the install, not too complex?
need one in mine for Christmas, i think...

#8 4 years ago

Easy to install . I did red plastics like BR but recommend you order the black and then choose red as the color for the backlight .

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Easy to install . I did red plastics like BR but recommend you order the black and then choose red as the color for the backlight .

I want to C your's Hwawonyu !! I Re-installed the acrylic's 3 tymes to get the Best view ,, Due to the mirror plating on the back of the acrylics the Light doesn't Shine thru that goOd .. I wanted the Peek-a-boo lOok , but ended up installing them 1st , then the mesh , light kit and then speaker .. I have the Light kit Slowly Fading thru All the color's .. IM is installed as a Peekaboo look .

1418130975973.jpg
1418131050734.jpg

1418131199848.jpg

1418131330194.jpg
#10 4 years ago

On The Walking Dead acrylic designs for my Speaker Light Kits...there really isn't much of a difference between the red mirrored and the black designs. The main difference is, of course, one is red mirrored acrylic and the other is black acrylic.

Neither style lets the light through. They are designed as silhouettes. The only exception to this is that the blood splatter coming out of the walkers head is etched on the red mirrored design so it does let light through and actually changes color as the colors of the light kit changes.

As for how to mount this design to look best...it's not really as critical as some other designs that have a lot of etching on them. My vote would be to mount the acrylic up front, then the light kit and then the grill and speaker. This does a couple of things I like. It gets the design away from the grill and adds more contrast and depth to the light kit and design. It also makes it so the light kit lights up the grill in the back instead of the speakers. This gives it a more uniform look and looks less busy back in there. The down side to this mounting is it leaves the light kit area and the design exposed. So it would probably be best to not have them mounted this way on a location machine or if the game is anyplace where people are likely to poke fingers where they are not supposed to be.

Since this design doesn't have much etching, it also looks fine right in front of the grill and I'm guessing it would be fine behind the grills also. Though with them behind the grills it would probably lose a bit of detail because of the grill holes.

Here are some pics to compare the red mirrored (the walker) to the black (Rick). Both are mounted with the acrylic in front, then the light kit, then the grill and then the speaker.

The speaker light kits and acrylic designs for many different games are available at www.speakerlightkits.com . The red mirrored TWD designs are out of stock right now, but it and any other out of stock designs are usually restocked within a week. The red TWD design should be back in stock by the end of the week or sooner.

Walker Red Mirror.gif Rick BLACK.jpg
#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

That's what I did... thought I might have made the wrong decision going black, glad you stated that.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Since this design doesn't have much etching, it also looks fine right in front of the grill and I'm guessing it would be fine behind the grills also. Though with them behind the grills it would probably lose a bit of detail because of the grill holes.

Exactly ,, It's All Cool bro !! I just like the acrylic's Not Noticeable until the Pin is Powered On ..

U Think U could come up w/ something like that ,, and have the Led's shine thru like N my IM ?

My TWD Pro could B yr guinea Pig Pin ,, send me something ,, I'll Film & post it Here !!

#13 4 years ago

Well done B_R, knew you would get a Pro TWD, Best Stern Pro ever made IMHO,
now lets see some vid's

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Best Stern Pro ever made IMHO

I don't know about that bro ,, Tron Pro was Prutty Dam GoOd !! TWD Pro is rite there w/ Them !!

When the Banker was over Yesterday , I film'd several Video's ,, 1 w/ my Canon VIXIA HF R40 and another w/ my Galaxie S4 active phone .. The B-Lo vid- is from my cell ,, Not as good Quality Vid- as above but Banker did have a Better game while filming .. I did jack Up the sling-shot Power to 40 before the 2nd vid- was shot from the Phone / I just up-load'd it ..

#15 4 years ago

I knew you'd cave in B_R.

Congrats bro! Looks stellar!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I don't know about that bro ,, Tron Pro was Prutty Dam GoOd !! TWD Pro is rite there w/ Them !!
When the Banker was over Yesterday , I film'd several Video's ,, 1 w/ my Canon VIXIA HF R40 and another w/ my Galaxie S4 active phone .. The B-Lo vid- is from my cell ,, Not as good Quality Vid- as above but Banker did have a Better game while filming .. I did jack Up the sling-shot Power to 38 before the 2nd vid- was shot from the Phone / I just up-load'd it ..
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

I told you to jack that sling power up, gives you whiplash !!!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

I told you to jack that sling power up, gives you whiplash !!!

Oh Yea !! 40 is the Highest that I've set it to , 32 is Factory ,, Plenty Strong !! I Should Be getting some Goodies from Cointaker 2-morrow ,, I'm ready 2 feel a shaker in this Pin ,, along w/ alot More ..

This Video from Stern help's Plenty ,, But 1 on 1 w/ the Pin is the Best way 2 learn ..

#18 4 years ago

Unrelated to TWD, I was happy to see another barn door Suburban owner

#19 4 years ago

Nice B.R.

#20 4 years ago

More mod-n N Progress !! I received some mods from Cointaker 2-day ,, Chrome mirror blades
( not Yet installed ) Led Flipper button Kit ( White ) ,, 2-Red Flipper Superbands , Welcome to WoodBury sign , under cab- Flasher Kit ( not yet installed ) some letters to spell out SURVIVORS INSIDE on the Prision roof- , http://mezelmods.com/collections/the-walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/survivors-inside-prison-mod ,, the shaker is on it's way , i hear TWD use's it Alot !! and the Speaker Light kit w/ acrylics look good , from http://www.speakerlightkits.com

Here's a short video of what I've got done so Far & excuse the 2 loud music N the back ground ,
The Walking Dead Theme ..

#21 4 years ago

Played 1.05v I unboxed with second game 45m...1.19 installed cant pop 30m humm.

Looks great BR.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Looks great BR.

Thanxx Hooked ,, Hey , Send me some of Yr Pop caps !! .. PM sent

#23 4 years ago

Nice work Br i was wondering if you could put your input on a mod For us twd pro guys if you look At the back Of the pin where the fish tank goes on the le theres some nice artwork of the fish tank for the pro i put a led coin taker green light it glows nice but todo the whole tank their needs to be a little peice of the wood taken out will you take a look on yours and tell me what you think ive included a pic of the light glowing the fish tank i think it looks bad ass

image.jpg
#24 4 years ago

Ps i took the led light and ziptied it to the main wiring harness u cant miss it

#25 4 years ago

I just got thru installing SURVIVORS INSIDE on the Prision Roof , man these Lil letters from Laseriffic are Cut to a Tee !! Both sides have a Protective skin to Peel off w/ the other side having an adhesive . Well thought out mod and Precision cut .. I also changed the 89 Red Flat Top 8 Led shinning up from the Well Walker to a 89 Flex Red 8 Led Flat Top ,, The Light shines up thru 100% better .. More Pict's as I go .

All Laseriffic and Mezel mods can Be Purchased from CoinTaker ,, Soon 2 B a " 1 Stop Shop " !!

1418417555269.jpg
1418417592840.jpg
1418417648629.jpg

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Nice work Br i was wondering if you could put your input on a mod For us twd pro guys if you look At the back Of the pin where the fish tank goes on the le theres some nice artwork of the fish tank for the pro i put a led coin taker green light it glows nice but todo the whole tank their needs to be a little peice of the wood taken out will you take a look on yours and tell me what you think ive included a pic of the light glowing the fish tank i think it looks bad ass

image.jpg 129 KB

You drilled Holes thru the B/b and added X-tra Gi leds to shine thru the Stock Fish Tank Plaque , Hmm I'll take mine off and see how much light shines thru ,, Yrs lOoks Cool !! Saves $$ 4 Sure !!
Personally , I'd rather have the Real deal , but We do what we Gotta do ...

#27 4 years ago

thank you br much appreciated i didnt drill anyholes their was just a empty spot but i wanna cut a little peice of the wood out but im nervous lol dont wanna fk it up ive been watching your vids for awhile keep up the great work u kick ass

#28 4 years ago

Hey BR, you in on the ones laseriffic is making, the small tanks like the LE has?

#29 4 years ago

I might have 1 , I had a PM from someone that wants to sell his ,, If the Price is rite !!

#30 4 years ago

BR, thanks for the Woodbury mod, look forward to us adding the speaker kit next week.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

All Laseriffic and Mezel mods can Be Purchased from CoinTaker ,, Soon 2 B a " 1 Stop Shop " !!

They are also carrying some of my mods...great people to deal with.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

They are also carrying some of my mods...great people to deal with.

I didn't know that Hooked ,, I'd like a Set of yr TWD Pop caps , Would look good on my TWD in the video's .. I'm getting messages thru Y_Tube ( Owners not members of Pinside ) asking question's .. There's So many PinHeads in the World that Don't participate on Know about this Forum ..

Quoted from Banker:

BR, thanks for the Woodbury mod, look forward to us adding the speaker kit next week.

C U soon Banker ,, my oldest daughter is sick w/ the cold & out of school and my youngest will most likely b next ..
I'll call U later ..

#33 4 years ago

Hmmm. Let's c how these look installed .

1418671521210.jpg 1418671569899.jpg
#34 4 years ago

I like the top one. Post a picture of that one in it.

#35 4 years ago

How you liking the shaker motor ?? Good lord this pin shakes hard !!

#36 4 years ago

B-R I am on my way over to play this thing

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

I like the top one. Post a picture of that one in it.

Will have it installed today !!

Quoted from Delta9:

How you liking the shaker motor ?? Good lord this pin shakes hard !!

I haven't received my shaker from Cointaker yet ... I heard TWD uses the shaker Alot !!

Shanetastic drop'd by last nite to up-Load 1.19 ,, The skill shot is different and I C alot of different animation's on the display , lOOks GoOd . Awesome Pin !!!

#38 4 years ago

Check back N a bit 2 c how it looks

1418748833440.jpg
#39 4 years ago

I Like them Both & w/ the Big AMC logo gOne is a Major + !! I did have 2 Trim a bit off the bottom and 1 side just a bit 2 square it up ( No big deal @ All ) .. Here they R ........ The 1st 3 pict's- were taken w/ my S4 phone ,, the other'z were taken w/ my Sony HD camera , U can tell the diff--
I c 1 led under the Left ramp that will be changed ,, I need a Zombie head or s-thing under there

More mods coming ,, Stay Tuned !

TWD alt-Tranlites 016.jpg
TWD alt-Tranlites 018.jpg
TWD alt-Tranlites 012.jpg

TWD alt-Tranlites 028.JPG
TWD alt-Tranlites 032.JPG
TWD alt-Tranlites 034.JPG

TWD alt-Tranlites 036.JPG

#40 4 years ago

Even though I have an LE I'm still going to grab one of these, I though for the one with the Zombies was going to be choice but man I'm liking that Don't open, Dead Inside a lot, think it would fit with the LE perfect. Mmmmm

#41 4 years ago

Nice job going on there BR!

#42 4 years ago

i like the second one. how good is the material?

#43 4 years ago

Looks great BR! where did u get the translites from?

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i like the second one. how good is the material?

As Good as the Quality of Sterns Trans !!

Quoted from Redeyes:

Looks great BR! where did u get the translites from?

PM me if U want either !!

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Well done B_R, knew you would get a Pro TWD, Best Stern Pro ever made IMHO,
now lets see some vid's

So far, TWD and MET are 2 of my favorite Pros. Like the second alt translite too!

#46 4 years ago

Holy shizzzzz you have just taken it to the next level br !!!!!!! Pm me please i gotta have one

#47 4 years ago

Looks great B_R! PM sent!

#48 4 years ago

Thanks guys !!!

#49 4 years ago

Looks good

#50 4 years ago

What are you thinking on the mirror blades? Regular or Pingraffix ones?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside