6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rkelley17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkelley17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I need some help...I've had my TWD Pro for just over two weeks and haven't gotten to play it as much as I wanted, but I noticed something strange last night that I don't know how to fix. My HORDE insert flashes when the Well Walker should be flashing and the Well Walker insert never flashes during a game. I did a flasher test and confirmed that they are indeed reversed.

So, when I test flasher #19 - Well Walker flasher, the HORDE insert actually flashes white.
When I test flasher #21 - Horde flasher, the Well Walker flasher under the Well Walker flashes red.

I went a step further and tested all flashers just to see if anything else was messed up, and I found some other issues...

I should note that I have the Stern Fish Tank Topper installed, as well as the MezelMods lighting for the zombie heads on the playfield backboard. The topper lighting is messed up, too...

When I test flasher #17 (Topper Head #1 flasher), all 3 heads on the topper light up in green.
When I test flasher #18 (Topper Head #2 flasher), Zombie head #3 lights up in white on the topper.
When I test flasher #22 (Topper Head #3 flasher), Zombie head #2 lights up in white on the topper.
When I test flasher #23 (Topper Illum. flasher), Zombie head #1 lights up in white on the topper.

I'm hoping that I've just installed something incorrectly and caused the topper issues, but I haven't done anything that would affect the HORDE or Well Walker. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Rick

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for replying! I did unplug it to check on the Well Walker/HORDE issue and it did not fix it.

#6 6 years ago

Trying them after lunch. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkelley17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-help-w-flashers?tu=rkelley17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.