Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Those are the lights on premium ?
Really like the light show

It has a great lightshow and it also isnt that red in person .

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Thanks
I need to learn the rules a little

Im still trying to learn them after 350 games in 3 weeks . There are alot of strategies and rules to learn .... it may take me forever lol

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Too bad the layout on twd couldn't match the code.

What is wrong with the layout ? I really enjoy it . Is it because its not the same old fan layout that almost every pin after afm has? Twd plays faster and flows just as well as my met .

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I played a TWD LE at league the other day, was really looking forward to it. Watching the magnet in front of the prison grab the ball, hold it, and then fling it straight down the middle was weak.
It soured me on the game to be honest.
Why have they left it like that? Do you owners like that?

Twd definitely needs to be set up super good to fully enjoy . I have ovef 400 games on mine in 3 weeks and im still tweaking it here and there. I dont have any issues out of the pops but every now and then the prison magnet will be a dick and drop in down the middle . I probably cld save it but its ok thats pinball. Its no different then sparky on met flinging it down the left outlane or middle occasionally. Thats what you get when you introduce a electro magnet and a steal ball lol.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

It's clunky at best. Too many shots lead the ball to the orbit and that area is very awkward. Left ramp even with tweaking is marginal at best. Great code don't get me wrong but far from a satisfying game to flip on. I can see why many people like it, I'm just the kinda guy that prefers more of a flow based layout.

It definitely has tight shots so I cld see how it cld feel clunky if you miss alot . But when your on the game plays very well imo. I know its not for everyone but im a sucker for brutal pins lol. I have mine dialed in pretty well considering how it was when I first got it .

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Everyone misses shots. The best players in the world miss their fair share too. It's what the ball hits when you miss to me that defines a clunky game. Games like metallica, ACDC and even more recently GoT have stand up targets that reduce the "clunkiness" of a missed shot where as TWD has a bunch up exposed post sleeves. That's the major design flaw to me of the layout.

O my I wldnt want any standups on twd its brutal enough lol. The standups on my met if hit directly rebound the ball super evil fast lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 8.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premle-advice?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.