look.gif
image.jpg
Screenshot_2014-12-15-07-37-42.png
2528757-7604434288-13708.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 12.46.38 PM.png
shiny.jpg
469.jpg
sucker.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You forgot to add more money in Stern's pocket. They are holding the threat of no Premiums over our heads to sell out the LE's, then they release the Premium when they cashed in on the LE's.

It's basically a bait and switch.

I agree 100%. The only reason the premium wasn't officially announced at launch was to increase the chances that they would sell out all the LEs. I'm not surprised at all, but I'm very disappointed in Stern. I had almost convinced myself that they were done with the premium thing, but I shouldn't have let my guard down. One thing is certain, I will NEVER pre-order another Stern as long as I live. They decided to bite the hand that feeds them, and I will not reward them for this.

#134 9 years ago

As many of you may recall, I said a while back that all Stern had to do was put a little note at the bottom of the feature matrix stating "Premium model pending demand". Four simple words, and all of this anger towards them could have been completely avoided. They still would have sold out all the LEs. Instead, they chose to be deceptive, and it really could turn out to bite them in the ass. As the saying goes ... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm done.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

2) Do you really think Stern sits around trying to think of ways to screw over hobbyists? Really?

I don't think Stern necessarily made a conscious effort to "screw over hobbyists", but this situation has clearly shown that maximizing profits is more important to them than respecting their customer base.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Stern could still make this right...
Free Fish Tank Toppers for verified TWD LE owners!

I know you're joking, but this is actually the kind of move that a smart company would do. It wouldn't even have to be a free topper. How about giving every customer who purchased a game before the premiums were announced a $100 gift certificate good towards Stern merchandise and accessories. Given the margin on that stuff, it wouldn't cost them close to $100 per person, and it would garner a lot of good will from the community.

#165 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

One thing is certain, I will NEVER pre-order another Stern as long as I live. They decided to bite the hand that feeds them, and I will not reward them for this.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Well that's one good thing... the pre-orders don't do anything for customers but set people up for failure of expectations. The whole idea of buying blind just creates unnecessary drama and our hobby would be better off without it given Stern can still model demand sufficiently.

It's actually not a good thing. If enough people stop pre-ordering games because they feel like they have been duped, it will hurt sales. If Stern isn't selling as many games, the entire hobby could be affected in a multitude of bad ways.

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Most of these people pissed off right now will be stating "I'm in" when the next title or two comes out. If I had the time, I would love to go back for a few years on here and quote all who have said "that's it, I'm done pre-ordering" only to do it again and again.

You are correct. A lot of people talk a big game, but ultimately don't stand by their convictions. When I say I'm done pre-ordering Sterns, I am dead serious. I don't like being toyed with, especially when there are thousands of dollars at stake. I will officially go on record saying that if at any time in the future you see that I have pre-ordered a Stern, just remind me of this post, and I will happily send you a check for $500. The only way I will rescind this offer is if Stern officially does something to make this up to the early buyers.

#187 9 years ago

That's $500 to the first person to point it out, by the way, not everyone ...

#197 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

How does one go from 'no pre-order' = no sale at all?

If you were willing to buy a game sight-unseen.. you wouldn't be willing to buy the same game after you've had it in hand?

What is good for the hobby is Stern being able to monetize the demand for bling/exclusivity... and being willing to increase the BOM without fear. Else, we'd get back to 2007/2008. The more margin there is successfully in pinball, the more companies will be willing to do and risk.

This idea that pre-sales fluffs the industry up is junk. Its false expectations that will burn you more than help you. The only value in it is gauging demand, and without real skin in the game, its not demand you can bank on. The idea of pre-sales as a STARTUP funder does not apply to companies like Stern.

My point was that Stern could potentially be shooting themselves in the foot. If enough people are hesitant to pre-order games in the future because of this debacle, it could have serious ramifications on their ability to develop new games. They need our money for R&D and to keep the company solvent. If the well starts to dry up, Stern not only loses, but we lose as well.

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't stern leave the possibility of a premium open when the game was first announced?

Not officially. When pressed, they said it was a possibility, but this was strictly "off the record".

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

... but this situation has clearly shown that maximizing profits is more important to them than respecting their customer base.

Quoted from goodgameslover:

Insert any company here.

Sadly, a lot of companies just don't get it. Treating your customers with respect and maximizing profits don't need to be mutually exclusive. I'd argue that the best way to establish a loyal customer base is through honesty and transparency. It's tempting to go for the quick cash grab, but don't be surprised when your customers stop buying your product.

#211 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Only in that they werne't annoucing the title. It was said to many people in many channels because it was clearly a topic based on the initial launch lineup. They simply weren't going to announce the game until they were ready.

it was never 'secret' or said in confidence. Don't rewrite history to support your line of thought.

I'm not re-writing history. They never officially announced the possibility of a premium. This is a fact. And just because I'm upset doesn't mean that I am surprised. If you go back and read through some of the early TWD threads, you will see that I predicted a premium model if sales on the title were strong. Just because I predicted it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

#218 9 years ago

For the record, my opinions on this subject are my own, and in no way reflect the opinions of Pinside as a whole.

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I bought a TWDLE having never played a pin before in my life.

Your TWDLE was literally the first pinball machine you ever played?

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

btw the premium will look shitty with the topper- the fish tank on the play field, marquee and the header will be redundant.

Agreed. I practically feel that way about the LE, and it only has a fish tank on the playfield.

#379 9 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

They should have given the LE the bloody armor and art decals inside to really differentiate it from the rest. Basically I think the Premium and LE should have the same features inside but the LE should really stand out from the rest aesthetically.

Yep. They nailed it with ST. The LE is just absolutely stunning.

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

I really want the Premium but Based on principle don't want to go them another penny of my money

The solution is obvious. Hold on to your pro until a premium is available in the secondary market. That way, Stern doesn't get any more of your hard earned money.

#456 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

The world is fascinated with "The Walking Dead" and its the #1 show on TV for ages 18-45. Their TWD pinball machine has has excellent sales in Pro and LE format... so what do these guys do... oh ho ho... they roll out a PREMIUM! And like... its like a LE... but not... and... dang!

It's interesting that you mention the fact that The Walking Dead is the #1 show on TV in your argument. To me, this was even more of a reason for Stern to have assumed that the game would be a hit, and less of a reason for them to have resorted to trickery in order to move the LEs.

#464 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Maybe its time to start with a base model at the bottom, and have a selection of art, rails, mods, etc...
Like Gio does..(no disrespect, actually praise for doing it so well). Everything a la carte with a price/
Want everything 10K. Want a base model (pro) 5K.....Everything else is up to you....

I've been arguing that they should do this for years, and every time I bring it up, someone jumps down my throat and starts pontificating about economies of scale and all this other boring crap.

#471 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

It was not deliberate...they simply said "if the market drives demand, then we're going to make it."

They did not really say this until many people already had non-refundable deposits in. Even then, they never made any type of official statement. There was never anything about a premium on their website or Facebook page.

#522 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I contacted them pretty much right away (after the announcement of the game) and got a fairly detailed "maybe response"... Telling me that if demand warrants more games that they would make a premium mode. Anyone could have written the same email and probably would have gotten the exact same response, verbatim.

I remember when you contacted them, and I remember their response. The fact remains that the customer shouldn't have to actively seek out this information. It should be right upfront for all to see. Why was Stern only forthcoming with this information when pressed? I think we all know the answer to that.

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have to realize that your distributor, while "honest," is in the sales biz. He'll never say ANYTHING that might keep you from pulling the trigger.

Some distributors are honest. I asked my distributor about the possibility of a premium before I ordered, and he basically said that even though no premium had been announced at that point, we all know it's a possibility. I'm generally a premium buyer, but I chose to order an LE anyway. It was a dream theme for me, and I didn't want to wait. It's my own damn fault for being so impatient, but Stern's cryptic marketing sure didn't help.

Now that the premium photos are out, I feel like kind of an idiot. The differences between the LE and the premium do not justify the extra cost. Heck, I actually like the premium cabinet and backbox art more. Not to mention the fact that the very announcement of the premium just made any attempt for me to switch models even more costly. People who say things like "This hobby isn't about the money" are completely missing the point. It stings when a game you just spent a ton of money on suddenly drops in value overnight, and it adds insult to injury when the new model that was just announced turns out to be something you like more. Show me all my options upfront. That's all I ask for.

#593 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Also, who even cares about LE? A little plaque and a limited number means nothing to me. I have XMLE and STLE. There was never a XM premium, but I would be ok if there was, it would mean maybe more code support to promote more sales.

For the STLE I wanted the etched lighted side armor and the lighted backbox head (although in retrospect I think I'd go with the premium for less money).

The thing that would steam me (if I was a TWD LE owner) would be that the LE cost was so much higher for not much extra. Is the only difference the plaque and the signature and the cabinet art, translight and the color legs? Or does the LE also have full side armor?

I am a collector who couldn't care less about the plaque or the exclusivity. To me, it has always boiled down to what the game looks like, and how it plays. If the LE offers what I am looking for, and I can justify the price difference, then I will buy it. I don't begrudge Stern for cashing in on the LE's. It's smart business. If they are going to charge so much more for them, though, they need to make the LE's a compelling upgrade. When you release a premium after the fact that is arguably nicer than the LE, that's a slap in the face to the early LE buyers.

#604 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

The foolish thing is Stern only needed to put a few hundred into TWDLE cosmetically to make the game look great and didn't that bugs me way more than a Pre announcement, which actually doesn't bother me at all.

Yep. Make the LE's truly special, and folks won't be as upset if/when the premium comes out. STLE should be the archetype that all future LE's follow. It offers concrete upgrades over the premium that look great and are virtually impossible to duplicate in the after market.

#626 9 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Star Trek LE is a true example of an LE model.
Real screened backglass that looks stunning, lighted and animated side armor. Lighted speaker grilles and insignias on the head. What sets the LE apart from a premium should be some real fancy eye candy that sets it apart from the Premium. I don't see that in TWDLE.

Amen, brother!

#667 9 years ago

The fish tank translite is cool, but it seems like an odd choice considering they want to sell as many fish tank toppers as they can. It almost forces someone who wants the fish tank topper to seek out an after market translite.

#713 9 years ago

I have been one of the most outspoken TWD LE owners on this topic, and I feel that my reasons for being upset have been clearly laid out. That being said, people continue to twist my words and completely ignore the rationale behind my arguments. Because of this, I feel compelled to clear up a few things:

For starters, I am not fundamentally upset by the fact that there will be more games hitting the market with the same gameplay as my LE. In fact, quite the opposite is true. I'm thrilled that the title is a hit and that Stern will be making more of them. I love the game, and it's great that more people will be able to experience the full featured version. I didn't buy the LE because of its exclusivity. I bought it because, at the time, it was the only way I could get the game with all the features I wanted.

Secondly, I am in no way, shape or form opposed to Stern making money. I openly acknowledge that when Stern is doing well, it is good for the hobby. I also feel that they have every right to maximize profits. I just don't feel they should do it by being deceptive or taking advantage of their customers. We are the ones that enabled the company to thrive. Without our dollars, there would be no Stern. Because of this, we should be treated with respect, even if that means slightly more risk or slightly less profit for Stern.

Lastly, it is not about the money. I can't emphasize this point enough. Of course, I'm not happy about something I own instantly going down in value. Who would be? The monetary loss isn't what made me so upset, though. I knew the risks when I bought the LE. I knew there was a possibility that Stern would release a premium if the title sold well. Despite this, I went ahead and bought the LE anyway, grasping to the foolish notion that Stern wouldn't purposely mislead us. Now that the smoke has cleared and I can clearly see what their plan was all along, it's extremely frustrating. They used me, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

#716 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

And I want to apologize for everyone who I misled into buying an LE because I was misinformed.

I am sorry guys.

Some folks asked me for an informed opinion, and I tried to be as upfront as I could at the time, not knowing a premium was a last minute decision from the bossman.

I am very pleased with how the LE came out, if it's any consolation.

You have nothing to apologize for. You were misled just like the rest of us.

#718 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

How was anyone misled? People keep accusing Stern of being deceitful and misleading.

Dude, he has a friend that works at Stern, and even his friend thought a premium wasn't happening.

#726 9 years ago

I have a few proposals that I think would make everyone happy in the future. For starters, the feature matrix should always include all three models, clearly listing the differences between each one. Stern should also provide photos of what each pin will look like, with a disclaimer stating that the premium model will only be made if demand warrants it. This would allow every potential customer to make a fully informed decision. When we are talking about a purchase of this magnitude, this is only fair. For people who argue that this would hurt LE sales, my response would be that Stern should make the LE upgrades compelling enough so that this isn't an issue.

#731 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Period
I don't get why some people just don't get that AND the fact that we as consumers are on the same side. Yet the "non buyers/non early adopters" consumers will rush to the defense of Stern over and over again only to get screwed themselves in the future or having had it happen in the past to them.
You could essentially have no Pinside threads if you took out all of the complaining on say Metallica issues and Star Trek code, etc... What's the difference? Bitching and whining all the same? Yet we allow it to keep happening. We consumers are on the same side, regardless of whether we act like it or not.

Yep. It's very perplexing that some people continuously try to downplay the legitimacy of our complaints. It reminds me of the MAD Amusement threads where someone inevitably comes in and says, "Well, I think Mike is great because I always get my stuff". This type of response completely misses the point. We are supposed to be a community. When one of us gets screwed, all of us get screwed.

#750 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

So stern said they'd make a premium if demand was there. You knew that and still opted for the LE.

How were you 'used'?

You had virtually every piece of data (except for price of premium) at the time of your purchase...

I have already this question countless times in this thread. I'm honestly tired of repeating myself.

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

It would have been just as easy to succinctly answer the question.

Is it that the LE was so much more than the premium? I honestly am not going to read 16 pages of this thread. I read your entire post (which I quoted) and there was a lot of 'I got screwed' but no explanation of how...

My apologies. I assumed you had read the entire thread and were still confused. Here are my thoughts in a nutshell ...

From the get go, Stern has been vague about whether or not a premium version of this game would be made. Historically, the premium has been listed along with the other models in the feature matrix. This was not the case with this title, and it led to much confusion. Stern could have easily put an end to the speculation, but I believe they deliberately chose not to in order to ensure that all the LE's would sell. It's this unscrupulous tactic that I have a problem with. I have argued all along for transparency. Give the customers all the facts, and then let them decide how they want to spend their money. When you purposely hold back pertinent information in order to maximize profits, you are basically saying that money is more important than the bond of trust you have with your customers.

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Yeah, personally I would much prefer a Pro and Premium initially, then an LE much later but we might as well be asking for pins at half price. Stern makes more money with the LEs so they're likely to continue do it that way. Not my choice, but I don't fault them for it.

This is one of the few things we seem to agree on. There is no way Stern is going to abandon their current business model of selling the LE's first. It's been too darn profitable for them.

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

All Stern has to do is start with Pros + Premiums OR add some value to the LE for the extra $1100 OR price the LE at $500 more than a Premium instead of $1100 more.

Am I the only one who was surprised to see that the premium has the fish tank on the playfield? This is strictly a "bling" feature, and it exactly the type of thing that is usually reserved for the LE's.

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I can't think of an LE with different playfield features than a Premium. Cabinet decorations yeah, but not playfield.

Quoted from RobT:

When has there ever been a single difference between a Premium PF and an LE PF?

Good point.

#790 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The problem with your 'simple ask' is, people are still going to be upset at times because it's unrealistic, and frankly, bad for us the customer, if you were to say they should announce every edition at one time. Because, how far do you take that? Every edition that will be available in the next 3m? 6m? 24m? 48m? Unless they NEVER make another game varient.. which would be BAD for customers... you are asking them to have a crystal ball about what ideas or concepts may come in the future. That's not reality.

Under your theory... how do you reconcile things like the new LED'd Metallica Pro? The improved AC/DC Pro? Luci? The DD Metallica Premium? All of these were decisions that were NOT known at the time of game launch - they were not the 'information withheld' scenario you are trying to stop. So what should happen with these games in your world? Should these games not be made? How do you reconcile the fact the SAME EXACT problem happening that happened this time? The motivations are different, but the rules you are proposing don't actually fix the customer problem.. it would just fix A situation, but not actually save the customer from this grief in other situations. It's not sound logic.

I understand your grief, but your solution doesn't actually work except in this one particular case and won't save you from OTHER disappointments with buying a game and having another more desirable version coming out afterwards.

You are putting words into my mouth. I didn't say anything about vault editions, and I certainly wasn't proposing that they should pre-announce every single version of the game that they might potentially make years later. All I was talking about was the initial release information for the pro, premium and LE. Show us the three different models, tell us what features they will have, and let us decide what game works best for us. Is that too much too ask for?

#815 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

After "sleeping on it", I think this particular release method was challenging for some buyers because they didn't know what to expect. Going forward, should Stern do things the same way, it probably won't feel so "under-handed".

I appreciate you saying this, and I agree that this was really the crux of the problem. Stern marketed TWD differently than they had with games in the past. This led to confusion, and ultimately resentment when the premium was announced so much later. The fact that the premium came right on the heels of the LE being sold out only added fuel to the fire. I think our eyes are open now, and people will be more cautious going forward. I know I will.

#817 9 years ago
Quoted from Det_Deckard:

I just find it funny that people are losing their shit over a company selling a cheaper version of what they just bought. I don't get pissed at my Honda dealer if he lowers his prices after I had bought my car and I don't think anyone should be calling a pinball machine an investment. All pinball machines are depreciable assets.

If you have read through this entire thread and you still think this is why people are upset, then I'm not sure how to even respond.

#825 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'll never forget all the stories that came out this week from nearly all the "small shops". I never have pre-ordered, came close with Alien (read: thought about it for maybe half an hour then said "nope."), and after this last week, "pre-order" is the taboo word of this hobby for me. Might as well offer me headlight fluid and snake oil.

Yep. The DP fiasco sure stolen the thunder!

#826 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I still fail to see where Stern did anything wrong here? Also, when you pay for something and get it within a month, I'd hardly call that a pre-order. Stern did away with pre-orders a long time ago.

When you are forced to put down money on a game before having the opportunity to see/play it, that's a pre-order. What else would you call it?

#833 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Who forced you?

I meant forced in the sense that you are required to put down your money early if you want to ensure that you are one of the first people to own the game. That's why I pre-ordered it. It was a theme I loved, and I did something foolish. I never claimed pre-ordering the game was logical, or financially responsible. Whether or not you agree with my use of the word "forced", though, it doesn't change the fact that it was indeed a pre-order.

Quoted from John_I:

I could go get an NIB LE right now for the same price you paid.

Probably for way less now that the premiums have been announced.

#834 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes, we do have a killer pinball machine to play and I was happy to get it right away. That said, not happening again and I'll lobby against Stern every chance i get on the next release.

And I'll be right there along side you, ice!

#835 9 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

No, they weren't vague. They were crystal clear. They didn't know.

Keep on believing that.

#837 9 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I think it would be a mistake to make up your mind today that regardless of what pin is next and how Stern rolls it out that you will "Lobby against Stern every chance you get". Give them a chance to digest this feedback and adjust how they do things in the future.

I don't necessarily plan on lobbying against Stern, but I will do my best to make sure everyone fully understands what they may be getting themselves into by pre-ordering a game from them.

#839 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Stop making risky buying choices and both you and Stern will be happier.

I agree that I'll be happier, but I'm not so sure about Stern.

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Stop making risky buying choices and both you and Stern will be happier.

Quoted from gweempose:

I agree that I'll be happier, but I'm not so sure about Stern.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think you may be conflating your impact on Stern.

I'm not sure what "conflating" means, but I assume you are saying that I am overestimating the impact that a single customer can have on Stern's bottom line. The thing is, it's not just me. Go back and read through this thread. There are a ton of people that are upset, and many of them have flat out stated that they are done pre-ordering games.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

If Stern really cared about the average Pinsider they'd conduct themselves a lot differently.

No argument there.

#872 9 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

That being said, I do believe Stern has plenty of room for improvement with how they engage with the collector community and I am reasonably sure they know that just by reading these kinds of threads.

This is why threads like this are so important. A lot of people are quick to jump in and completely dismiss any grievances that people have, but feedback like this is necessary in order to evoke change. Hopefully, Stern reads threads like this and takes them seriously.

#887 9 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I thought after the designer signed the LE playfield they got a extra coat of clear?

I'm pretty sure they sign it before any clear goes on.

#899 9 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Stern doesn't always put that in their feature matrix, but it's been common in most of their LEs to add extra clear.

Quoted from goodgameslover:

You'd think then that Stern would advertise this then? Hard to be a selling point if your not sure if it's really there.

In my best Dr. Strangelove voice ... "The whole point of the extra clear is lost, if they keep it a secret! Why didn't they tell the world?"

I will say that I have no idea if my TWD LE has more clear than the pros, but the clearcoat is fantastic on it.

#910 9 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

You sure? The feature matrix says "Exclusive Limited Edition The Walking Dead mirrored backglass."

It is absolutely not a real screened backglass. It is a translite. The feature matrix was misleading.

#916 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It wasn't misleading at all, it was out and out a false statement.

I just went and looked again at the feature matrix. You are correct. It was an outright false statement. According to the matrix, the pro has a "translite", and the LE has a "mirrored backglass".

#960 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Floaty, even when pitched correctly

I respect your opinion, but I don't see how the game can be described at "floaty". The ball whips around like a mother f'er!

#970 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did Stern cheap-out on the LE pops like they did on the Pros?

Yep, and they look like crap. They could have at least put a flasher dome in the center like they did on ST. The naked LED sticking up through a small hole in the plastic looks downright chintzy. Fortunately, Hooked has got us covered ...

#1000 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

You're so wrong....... So wrong...... You should delete this so you don't look like a fool.

How can his opinion be wrong?

#1005 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

There are definitely posts that do this, and there is a lot of BS that Stern should ignore. But this is still one of the better/best places for Stern to look for feedback, when there are many posts leaning in the same direction that are reasonable. It shouldn't be too difficult for Stern to decide what feedback is worth considering and what to ignore.

While Pinside does not represent all pinball buyers, I think it has become a very good place to accurately measure the pulse of the community. A company would be very foolish to completely ignore this site.

#1027 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You change your Avatar too much...I was just getting used to seeing TWD instead of Tron!

It's true. In fact, I thought o-din was RobT for a second earlier in this thread. It's all very confusing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premium-wtf?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.