look.gif
image.jpg
Screenshot_2014-12-15-07-37-42.png
2528757-7604434288-13708.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 12.46.38 PM.png
shiny.jpg
469.jpg
sucker.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breadfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#859 9 years ago

This is crazy. I wanted a limited edition with no people from the show anywhere on the cab or backglass & got what I wished for. The other 2 options I'd pass on so I'm glad they did what they did. Your all nuts if you think LE buyers didn't get what they asked for. Now shut up & let's see what's coming next.

#896 9 years ago

What's all this talk about a mirrored translight? Please explain.

#938 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just went and looked again at the feature matrix. You are correct. It was an outright false statement. According to the matrix, the pro has a "translite", and the LE has a "mirrored backglass".

yep

Screenshot_2014-12-16-08-12-58.pngScreenshot_2014-12-16-08-12-58.png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#992 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

IMHO and I am not an owner but have now played 4 different games and probably 60 combined plays, no way.
No code, dots, theme, or art is going to save how crappy the layout and design of this game is. It just shoots like a turd. Floaty, even when pitched correctly, long ramps that feel 'meh', too much time in pops, and cheap drains/retuns form pop exit and barn magnet (code can fix that). Just a crap layout and not worth buying.
I would predict this is the next title to drop significantly as time passes so I would not count on getting your money back if that is your plan. The show will soon be dated and the game/theme will lose its luster for many. Combine that with the fact that it seems lots of sales (i.e. premium now being made) to regular home buyers and I assume soon enough you will see lots of supply on the secondary market and little demand.

Your so wrong....... So wrong...... You should delete this so you don't look like a fool.

#998 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is my opinion. It is ok for you to have a different opinion.
I understand that you must love the game since you bought a LE, but I have played it extensively and find it to be one of the worst Stern games made in the past 3 years.
Presumably your attack of calling me a fool is due to you not wanting to lose a bunch of $$$$ when you go to sell, and that is understandable, but please don't make it personal when it is merely an opinion.

Once again your wrong. I never sell my LE's.

#1009 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

The bickering is so childish. Every time I see it , I think "dudes who don't have a life". I love this game. Who cares if others dont. I struggle to see why anyone would hate on this game but that's life.

Screenshot_2014-12-15-07-37-42.pngScreenshot_2014-12-15-07-37-42.png
1 week later
#1072 9 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Why are people having to fix dodgy crap like this on a new le ? We're talking many thousands for this pin.

Nothing new. Same shit,different Stern. It's just the way it is. We've grown to deal with it & kinda have fun fixing the bugs so just keep moving along,nothing to see here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breadfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premium-wtf?tu=breadfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.