(Topic ID: 196510)

TWD, POTC, Shadow, scared kids what to do?

By flashinstinct

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0242 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Honestly POTC is actually kind of boring and gets old quick. As it is fairly easy. Specifically if you have a small collection. Mine lasted in my small collection for almost a year then I moved on.

I had the Shadow for about 3 years. And actually miss that the most. And would own another. It's a players game though. Everyone that came over hated it for the fact that it had the 4 buttons for the diverters. So I was the only one who pretty much played it. But I traded that for a XMen LE.
    Which is a great game (that you own) shadow is on the same difficulty and fun level as XMen.

I understand the kids being afraid of TWD.
    When I had Frankenstein my youngest wouldn't go into the games room. I traded MSF for JM.
    Which my girlfriend hated. So that didn't last either.

That's why I'm down to MMr and Totan.
    2 games I love. The family loves to play. Friends love to play. Any other games I add now have to be keepers. I only have room for 5-6 so I'm on the fence about most pins.
    It has to be real special for me to buy one now.

Hoping for MB remake.
    And hoping to find a Scared stiff.
    And possibly a Centaur for myself to restore, play and keep. But I know that would be a pin mostly only I would play. And a couple of my pinhead buddies.

If you see TWD as a keeper, keep it. Move it or cover it up.
    But if you can see yourself letting it go honestly I would take TS over POTC.
    It's a much better game with more to shoot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-potc-shadow-what-to-do?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.