New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115118)

TWD outlanes fix without drilling for a post

By Crrispy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by heme
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

comparison.jpg
ST.jpg
acdc.jpg
MET.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-742.jpg
image-11.jpg
image-367.jpg
image.jpg
20150117_113033.jpg
20150117_113226.jpg
20150117_113124.jpg
20150117_111640.jpg
image-662.jpg
image-16.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exflexer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

Why doesn't everyone just put a 1 inch rubber from the lane guide to the adjustable post. Then the ball will never drain! The outlanes are difficult but that isn't stopping people from posting scores above 200Mil on location.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

My God! Who looks at this stuff or cares. You guys need to just play more and have fun. Charts and data are for work!!

Audits help determine the behavior of the game. I check audits periodically to make sure that I am providing a great playing experience. If ball times are low I will adjust posts, up ball saver, maybe adjust game software features. Have heavy drains on one side of the machine versus the other? Check to make sure the game is level and if it is adjust that sides out lane posts. You want return customers so things like these are important.

One of the biggest adjustments on TWD is swapping the thinner stern rubber post of a thicker WMS/BLY post rubber to the left of the crossbow/tank ramp. This stops the ball from doing center drains coming out of the pop bumpers. Blue locktight on the screws that hold the anti-loft plastic in place above the bicycle girl ramp. Adjusting the gap on the bicycle girl ramp. Adjusting the tilt a little looser than normal so that a player can effectively work the machine. It's small stuff but the feedback from the players has been really positive.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Batesville, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exflexer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside