• Latest reply 6 months ago by Steakfist
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6930.jpeg
5DF67DEC-9EA3-4843-A294-93098C899057.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

brainstormed this for mos and finally pulled trigger. Used Cleland's amazing sound byte package and switched the music.
PM me if interested...

horde, terminus, last man, pre plunge left alone, especially pre plunge as it is the show theme.

changes:

main game - Rh - national anthem

barn - rh - I might be wrong
cdc - rh - where I end and you begin
riot - rh - myxamotosis
tunnel - rh - idioteque
arena - NIN - last

bicycle girl - NIN - big man with a gun

prison doors open - NIN - with teeth
prison multiball - NIN - the becoming

well Walker start - NIN - we're in this together
well Walker multiball - nin - somewhat damaged

bloodbath - NIN - just like you imagined

Woodbury plunge - rh - all I need

crossbow shot - rh - sit down stand up

game over - rh - weird fishes / arpeggi

#3 7 years ago

this is premium LE, I will make a Pro version too

#10 7 years ago

making pro version now, will respond to PM'S shortly for pro and prem/le

#11 7 years ago

thx guys, put a lot of work into this and will never be able to play it again without this mix. Cleland's sound bytes enabled me to buy this game in the first place.

I also put proper Iron Man Black Sabbath game over music in IM, replaced Wolverine panting in XM, replaced two songs in Met, fixed Tron with proper soundtrack music (can't take credit), and have dabbled in movie sound bytes for Avengers.

#13 7 years ago

all PM's answered! let me know how you like it guys!

based on MET's recent update, I'm nearly certain TWD will get at least one more update. When it does, I'll redo this

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What two songs did you replace on Met?
What did you replace XM panting sound with? I'm interested in that for sure.
Like to get a TWD pro some day and this package is awesome.

Unforgiven into King Nothing
Creeping Death into Eye Of The Beholder

wolverine panting into Queens Of The Stone Age - Misfit Love

I will PM you later today

#20 7 years ago

thx guys- just realized I didn't have Cleland sounds as my starting point on the pro. give me a day or so to fix and I'll respond to your PM's again.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

thx guys- just realized I didn't have Cleland sounds as my starting point on the pro. give me a day or so to fix and I'll respond to your PM's again.

All PM's responded to with new pro link. Gave you new pro link even if your original request was for Prem/LE. Just in case.

any noobies that don't know the drill on changing your rom, here's the super quick, super easy bullet list:
1) get usb stick
2) delete all files from stick
3) right click, 'format' usb stick
4) download .bin file from my link onto usb stick
5) with game off, remove translite/glass
6) insert usb stick into far right driver board slot
7) locate little white switches 1 thru 8 on bottom left corner of that same board
8 ) flip switch #8 to the opposite position of how it is when you find it
9) turn game on
10) open coin door
11) use select button to follow dmd prompts
12) wait 15-60 minutes (can't remember how long, each game seems different) for both an erase of your current and a upload of the new
13) screen prompt will have you remove stick, switch 8 back to original position and then restart
14) after restart, check any custom settings in the menus and put them back in if that's your preference
15) play

3 months later
#24 7 years ago

Bumping my mix in honor of season 7 in a cpl days.

Whose skull did Negan demolish with Lucille? Don't know but ask me for my mix haha

4 months later
#29 7 years ago

Indeed. By the end of this weekend all requesters past and present will have links in their inboxes to the original Kevin's mix and the brand new one with updated Cleland sound bytes that include Negan.

Keep meaning to get to it but keep getting carried away on beautifying my Batman.

I hadn't thought to awaken this thread so thanks for bumping it.

#30 7 years ago

update complete. links shared just now via PM! keep em coming

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

update complete. links shared just now via PM! keep em coming

all PM's caught up again as of 10am US-EST time zone.

#37 7 years ago

Thanks Dave! I considered "Hyperpower" for several spots and it didn't quite make my cut. Not familiar with 10 miles nor Four of us. I'll check them out. Regarding Greater Good, I considered that a bit here and there. I wanted some Year Zero in general but none of it made the cut, can take another look.

It's funny you keyed in on Weird Fishes for the game over outro because that's literally the first change I locked in mentally haha!

Thanks for all the PM's, I think I'm caught up with replies as of 2:45 US EST.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I cant PM you as you have me blocked....... Don't know that I ever had issues with you, but i guess its my bad........ Sorry

lol- im EXTREMELY impulsive. you might have dissed on MET one day or something, all good. unblocked and PM'd

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Music while waiting for the ball to plunge doesn't loop well.
20 seconds long and cuts out sounding cut at the end of the loop.

it's an incredible b*tch, worked on it for 2.5 hours alone back in July and eventually settled knowing that people would generally hit Start, then plunge...

but now you've inspired to perfect it again. I will probably lose the battle again.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Maby just leave the original music before plunging the ball there?
It's been a while since I've heard it but it does sound like the opening of the show as I remember.
Anyways just played a couple games and the rest of the music sounds pretty good.

I lost it in translation because Cleland was my starting point and didn't think of that. Yeah I can certainly get the 100% stock original back in there. Because yes you are right it is the theme music from the show which I thought was a perfect fit, it's just that I tried to recreate it, imperfectly.

if a handful of people are interested, i'll knock it out, otherwise...i should spend more time on my actual work that pays for these games lol

#47 7 years ago

To be clear- it IS the theme music before the plunge- just not perfectly looped.

#51 7 years ago

It's post #1 in this thread. I went glass off and rolled thru all the songs.

1 month later
1 month later
#53 6 years ago

Hey guys. I may not have ever realized this but if you are unhappy with your sound level at all on your "kevin" mix Cleland/Radiohead/ nine inch nails/ NIN. Then simply go into your adjustments, game specific, the last two settings. And go NEGATIVE to INCREASE volume of either music or sound clips. Hope you're all still enjoying it. I'm loving building my pro back up on a budget. Cheers!
-KG

#54 6 years ago

And they are the last two adjustments in game specifics. I think #59 and 60

3 months later
#58 6 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

Hmmm, how would I get this? I would like to try it out. Don’t want to lose my hi scores though. They were hard to come by.

You seem like a nice guy.
PM me with your all your scores and modes and your initials and I’ll hit you back with a custom mix. Might take me a few days but I assure you it’s worth it.

-KG

1 month later
#61 6 years ago
Quoted from zergrush:

Hey KG, just got myself a brand new TWD Pro and would love to try this out as a huge NIN / Radiohead fan. I'm a new member so I can't PM anyone yet, but perhaps you are able to PM me? Thanks!

just saw this. sending pm now. thanks.

2 weeks later
#62 6 years ago

V1.60 is out. Thank you Lyman. I’ll be making my update on top of Cleland if/when he makes an update, he is a busy man.

1 week later
#70 6 years ago

I finished my updates and started pumping out PMs (whether you've messaged me recently or not). I hit the daily limit of 20 already... apparently I need Pinside+ to be able to send more than 20 PMs in a day. Heading to bed and will investigate tomorrow. If any of the first 20 experience any issues, pls let me know as I wasn't able to test since my machine is on route.

also, fathomdave, remind me in a couple days again when the dust settles and i'll hook you up again with 'the four of us..'

#76 6 years ago

I just sent out ...a lot... of PMs as a recently enshrined Pinside+ member. If I missed you or you hadn't requested yet, feel free to chime in via PM. Thanks. Enjoy.

4 weeks later
#79 6 years ago

all PMs replied to. I took a hiatus from this for a while. I'm back.

2 weeks later
#81 6 years ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

Hi RandomKG, I'm not able to send PM's on here yet as I just joined, however I'm a massive RH fan (seen them about 7 times now I think),and would love to be able to try your sound remix.
Any chance I could get a 159h LE rom? - I don't actually have a cab at the mo' (pins are very expensive here in the U.K), but have a vpin cab
Many thanks,
D

Sent

3 years later
#88 3 years ago

PM me guys. I only share via PM so it doesn’t get out of control.

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#92 2 years ago

I’m working on Iron Man

5DF67DEC-9EA3-4843-A294-93098C899057.jpeg5DF67DEC-9EA3-4843-A294-93098C899057.jpeg
3 weeks later
7 months later
#95 2 years ago

Periodic bump. I still regularly get and respond to requests!
Still trying to process the sad news about the Code Master LFS.

1 year later
#97 8 months ago
Quoted from Steakfist:

Just installed this on my walking dead, there's some weird empty space every 10 seconds or so when the ball is waiting to plunge - anyone know how to fix?

Believe I answered this in a PM. I'm on record saying that getting the pre-plunge loop correct was the hardest thing for me so I gave up ^_^.

I still get and regularly provide this game changing mix.

My baby keeps rocking.

IMG_6930.jpegIMG_6930.jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.95
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-nine-inch-nails-radiohead-mix-by-randomkg?tu=atlpb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.