• Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FullSizeRender.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Has anyone updated one of TWD rulesheets for version 1.25? I thought I saw it somewhere but cannot find it now. Just looking for the Pro rules

#3 8 years ago

link? I've been enjoying the new ruleset, but don't really know where the big payoffs are

#4 8 years ago

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit

basically it seems like the way to go is to stack BB with another multiball and bring a mode in too (preferably Tunnel or Barn). Then have some timely 2x playfields going with a shot multiplier from the in-lanes built up as much as you can. I believe with the new code, the first two walker kills lights the in-lane for 2x next shot, but if you save it, every two kills after that, the multiplier goes up by 1x. I will test that tonight to see if that is true.

#5 8 years ago

Good doc, just needs to be updated!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Good doc, just needs to be updated!

Sounds like we have a volunteer. haha. I would totally update, but I do not own the game, so I cannot verify a lot of the speculation and specific rules.

#7 8 years ago

Yep. Its an all volunteer project. I've done a bunch, and so have others. Join the team. Sanctuary for all. Those who arrive, survive.

#8 8 years ago

The only problem with that rule sheet is it seems to be for the pro model only

#9 8 years ago

Hole-lee-sheet. This new code is amazing!!

Started off picking off zombies to light the in lanes and BG.

Then I'm getting progress towards both Prision and WW MBs.

Then I get the modes lit and go for Arena and save that 2x inlane for the third consecutive shot. Big points.

Then I get BB primed and start going for Prision MB. Once Prision is going I start riot and all hell starts breaking loose. Between 2x playfield, inlane multipliers, riot shots, and the BB's add a balls, I was raging that multiball for like 5 minutes. What a rush.

My score when it was all said and done wasn't too high, but with some more practice I think running this strategy can get 400-500 million easy.

Can't wait to go back and play!!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The only problem with that rule sheet is it seems to be for the pro model only

thats what happens when I buy a Pro

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

thats what happens when I buy a Pro

I wish I understood the rules more. I would update that document with the LE stuff myself.

#12 8 years ago

If I owned the game, I would spend a night with the glass off, experimenting with all the rules. Then get really specific with that Google doc. Too bad I can't do that since I play on location.

#13 8 years ago

I love the new code. Stacking BB with PM and/or WW gets the party started. I like to get Prison and/or WW ready and light the fire button and then shoot for everything else until you drain....then hit the fire to start MB. A good way to get BB ready and then stack on the one you didn't use the first time with Prison or WW.

I still say Horde is my favorite mode ever!

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

#14 8 years ago

I'm about to go play right now....how do I start hoard please...???.............Joey

#15 8 years ago

Hitting all the multi kill shots at least once a piece I believe. Start multi kills by hitting mode shots and bicycle girl shots. Once horde is lit, start it at the Woodbury shot.

Edit: Get multikills during MBs too by making shots.

#16 8 years ago

Ahh....Thank you...will try tonight...couldn't get away from IM last night...lol..............Joey

#17 8 years ago

edited my post a bit with more info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-new-code-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.