Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by hocuslocus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2659 (resized).JPG
IMG_2656 (resized).JPG
copy (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Though I'm completely aware that there is most likely examples of LED light modifications for this machine, it would be great if Pinsiders would post a few or so examples (pictures?) of various color light placements for TWD pro. With the domination of all the white insert lights, it would make complete sense to color coordinate the playfield to differentiate the modes, mini wizards & supplies, etc. We have had this title in our line up for approximately four months, & TWD absolutely represents pinball at it's finest. Since this machine will be in our line up for the foreseeable future it's time to modify w/ minimally a shaker motor, blades & w/ your help ~ the LED light transition. All advice is greatly appreciated!

#2 2 years ago

You can improve the lighting of the game with a backboard light. Since the pro is mainly white lighting, red works really well. I don't have pics because I don't have a pro.

We sell backboard lights on our site, Lermods.com. The backboard light will not only add more contrast, but it will improve the detail in the back area. You can also add a red trough light for this game. You don't want to go too far, because the game is a darker the, but red fits very well,

#3 2 years ago

If you haven't seen them before here's my Leg Light-Ups. Red would look great on your game.

copy (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

Lots of red and orange frosted in the GI. green in the zombie targets and super fn brights in the supplies inserts and a red super fn brite in blood bath insert as thay are a frosted insert.
Mine came pretty much like when I got it and I like it!

IMG_2656 (resized).JPG

IMG_2659 (resized).JPG

#5 2 years ago

I paused for a few days to gather some insight on whoever posted. RVH, thanks so much for posting your light configuration on your machine. Green seems to work very well in the zombie target inserts. & since Lermods will be at the York Show, I'll be sure to stop at the booth to view any suggestions. Are there any other examples or advice for color light placement?

#6 2 years ago

MustangPaul sorry to remind you but thats not your leg lights ups ...i made my own

#7 2 years ago

Which was the first pin stern starting putting LED's in?
I just bought this from another person a few weeks back and they all look like stern led bulbs.
Thought it was after this one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside