New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 108610)

TWD LE What # Did You Get?

By QuarterGrabber

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 511 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by wellarmed
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 60 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2014-12-22 15.42.49.jpg
image.jpg
V__E784.jpg
V__4F3E.jpg
20141211_213044.jpg
DSC_0090.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-553.jpg
image-226.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg
IMG_3488.JPG
TWD Head Tank.jpg
IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG

There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When is the F ing topper gonna show up? Is that the Stern one? Do you know the dimensions for topper, getting Andras to do dust cover.

Looks Fnk Ace

TWD Head Tank.jpg

#452 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Ninja Scroll, nice Hazoff! A classic and one of my favourites.

One of my favorite movies, just amazing. Fist of the North Star is another great one. Thanks

#453 6 years ago

That thing lit up and with flashers that I see are ready to go in the diagnostics will be so great. Does anyone know if multi kills actually result in multiple walkers being killed in the totals menu? Man I just had a super game 182 000 000 with many multi kills and shots made but still only 58 walkers killed. That's half of the total needed which seems like it might be next to impossible, not that I mind the challenge.

#454 6 years ago

Just throwing out there that we still have a few LEs left. Email or pm me for info if interested.

Gio
www.pinballrefinery.com

#455 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When is the F ing topper gonna show up? Is that the Stern one? Do you know the dimensions for topper, getting Andras to do dust cover.

Nah, no Stern topper yet. Got me a Laseriffic topper, since he's only doing one run, figured I'd jump in.

Stern topper has me pissed too. $399 bucks ($430 shipped?) has got me having second thoughts anyways, compared to Laseriffic's $240.

#456 6 years ago

#312 home safe and sound. What a great game. Very cool!

IMG_3488.JPG IMG_3489.jpg
#457 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Just throwing out there that we still have a few LEs left. Email or pm me for info if interested.
Gio
http://www.pinballrefinery.com

gio helped me out with mine awesome to deal with, wd le # 440 here!!!!

#458 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

IMG_3488.JPG 183 KB

IMG_3489.jpg 198 KB

My Boy!!!

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

IMG_3488.JPG 183 KB

IMG_3489.jpg 198 KB

Interesting photo, considering TWD is a "dark" Stern, with no spotlights, yet visibly many times brighter than the other 2 games.

#460 6 years ago

Bam!
image.jpg

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Bam!

image.jpg 110 KB

Whoa, you went all the way in and got an LE. What do you think of it?

#462 6 years ago

Still setting up. Took delivery and got her downstairs before I had to leave to drop the girls at tennis. Raced back and got her out of the box and on legs. After seeing the pro and playing it a bunch at expo I am totally happy with LE as far as looks. Cabinet and back glass are stunning! I like the bolts on the back of the head for securing as well.
Back at tennis now but will be home shortly to install shaker , mirror blades, speaker light kit and external sub. Then I can fire her up.

#463 6 years ago

And we are up!image-553.jpgimage-226.jpg

#464 6 years ago

LMAO mods before play. Hilarious!

#465 6 years ago

I can't stop playing it. Between my crazy love for AMH and still loving the deep games of woz. I am in pinball heaven. TWD is an absolute blast. I really am thrilled with it.

#466 6 years ago

319 set up today. Love it so far. I have made the left ramp with the crossbow twice.

#467 6 years ago

Added ColorDmd tonight, along with color changing speaker lamps.

Pinball refinery mods adding in next.

#468 6 years ago

Color DMD? Am I missing something?

#469 6 years ago

I can't stop playing it either, congrats everybody!

#470 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Color DMD? Am I missing something?

The Color DMD just lets you set a desired color. The graphics are not colorized in the same way the MM or AFM Color DMD. It just means that he can choose his color for the DMD.

I have one too. Just need to find time to install it.

Marcus

#471 6 years ago

Very addictive . I am sure bicycle girl lighting is an f up. They bragged on the tour about the art detail and then to leave it dark. Mistake! Cross bow is also a piece of crap. Ball does not load well and it does no make the shots.
Fun though , challenging shots, lighting rocks and amazing theme with great dots.

#473 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Cross bow is also a piece of crap. Ball does not load well and it does no make the shots.

There is much discussion about the crossbow over here ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-le-can-you-make-the-left-ramp-from-the-crossbow

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Very addictive . I am sure bicycle girl lighting is an f up. They bragged on the tour about the art detail and then to leave it dark. Mistake! Cross bow is also a piece of crap. Ball does not load well and it does no make the shots.
Fun though , challenging shots, lighting rocks and amazing theme with great dots.

I was having trouble with my cross bow loading because the magnet needed to be adjusted back a few mm,now it is as smooth and fast loading as could be

#475 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The Color DMD just lets you set a desired color. The graphics are not colorized in the same way the MM or AFM Color DMD. It just means that he can choose his color for the DMD.
I have one too. Just need to find time to install it.
Marcus

Most importantly, it SMOOTHES out the animations. Now it's like watching a gory Cartoon Network!

#476 6 years ago

#597 home! Born 11-18-14 now back to playing!

#477 6 years ago

Mine is still stuck in Wyoming. It will be here sometime next week. I am excited and jealous of you guys. Interested to find out my number. I usually buy mods before I get the game but this one I am waiting on (although BG light seems like a must)
Maybe I am crazy but I want that topper really bad.

#478 6 years ago

Rock rand how do I do that?

Thanks

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Rock rand how do I do that?
Thanks

There are two screws in the plastic above the magnet,just loosen them and move the magnet back a few mm,you will see what I mean when you get to it,really help a lot and the ball just fly past and into the bow after the adjustment

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

There are two screws in the plastic above the magnet,just loosen them and move the magnet back a few mm,you will see what I mean when you get to it,really help a lot and the ball just fly past and into the bow after the adjustment

I don't think Hwawonyu is having a problem with the diverter magnet. In his case, it's the crossbow itself that isn't loading properly.

#481 6 years ago

Have anyone adjusted there pops to be less sensitive,I am happier now that the ball is spending less time in the pops,easy enough to readjust if it is not working out

#482 6 years ago

I have number 91 born on Halloween. I almost got the magical 250000 pin made. I wonder where is is?

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Have anyone adjusted there pops to be less sensitive,I am happier now that the ball is spending less time in the pops,easy enough to readjust if it is not working out

I disabled the pop furthest to the right of the cab and its a non issue now, still would love a mod that allowed fast orbit shots back to the flippers.

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I disabled the pop furthest to the right of the cab and its a non issue now, still would love a mod that allowed fast orbit shots back to the flippers.

Markmon is good at figuring stuff like that out.

2 weeks later
#485 5 years ago

Picked up nr 402 and 412 yesterdayimage.jpg

#486 5 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

Picked up nr 402 and 412 yesterday

Congrats!

Still doubting to go pro or LE myself.

#487 5 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

Picked up nr 402 and 412 yesterday

image.jpg 169 KB

Nice, a two for one deal

#488 5 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

Congrats!
Still doubting to go pro or LE myself.

Game really is fun. Next update should make title stand out. More of a refinement update and rules polish. Lyman says other than that game is good. He also is going to deepen rules for advanced players and add huge wizard modes.

#489 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Game really is fun. Next update should make title stand out. More of a refinement update and rules polish. Lyman says other than that game is good. He also is going to deepen rules for advanced players and add huge wizard modes.

Did Lyman say there would be any more crossbow action in the new update?

#490 5 years ago

Did Lyman say there would be any more crossbow action in the new update?

Minor tweaks. Not much else they want to implement. Other than maybe making it more interactive more often.

#491 5 years ago

Nice, a two for one deal

No,one for me and one for a friend
402 is mine and playing great,image.jpg

#492 5 years ago

#140 picked up on Thursday and spent all weekend
playing. Loving everything about it apart from the crossbow shooting on its own.
First LE set up in the U.K. just can't get enough. Now just need to fix this crossbow issue.

#493 5 years ago

My refinery edition should be done late this week. Can't wait to find out my number . . . I'm hoping for a Halloween born on date as well.

#494 5 years ago

#304 arrived today. The shipping guy almost dropped it off the back of the truck but managed to save it at the last second. These miniature pallets don't work too well on a pallet jack. Loving this game thus far....

#495 5 years ago
Quoted from baller:

Loving this game thus far....

it's a keeper for sure!

#496 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My refinery edition should be done late this week. Can't wait to find out my number . . . I'm hoping for a Halloween born on date as well.

What are Gio and Steve doing to it for you? I think you'll have the first Refinery LE.

#497 5 years ago

DSC_0090.JPG
#498 5 years ago

Nice. I have to go through this tread from top to bottom and make a list of all the LE numbers that have reported in. I bet there are a lot

#499 5 years ago

#200 here. Hey baller - Quick catch it!!! Ha - looked like it was falling over when I first saw your pick.

Nice doggy

#500 5 years ago

#154 arrived in Wellington, New Zealand today.

20141211_213044.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Millbrae, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside