Shut-up-and-take-my-money small.jpg
image-983.jpg
th.jpg
no-whining.jpg
whine.jpg
245793.jpg
Zalinsky-289.jpg
NiceRobe.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misfitdart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

On this topic. I ONLY paid SkitB 6 months ago and I am expecting my game (fully coded) in the near future. I am not sure why everyone keeps trying to make it seem like SkitB has had money for a long time?
They will likely start delivering FINISHED games LONG before Stern ever finishes the code on their last 3 titles?

You boasted BIG TIME that you were going to have your predator before the end of the year....... How's that working out for ya?

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Wasn't there a bet involved too?

There was but only on his cowardly terms, I wonder if he would still be so cocky this late in the year

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misfitdart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-le-owners-class-action-complaint?tu=misfitdart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.