Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tracelifter
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Fish slapped.gif
Walking Dead LE.jpg
facepalm.gif
57110702.jpg
ld.jpg
Shut-up-and-take-my-money small.jpg
image-983.jpg
th.jpg
no-whining.jpg
whine.jpg
245793.jpg
Zalinsky-289.jpg
NiceRobe.jpeg

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Post here if you bought a TWD LE and agree that the optional blood spattered armour should have been included with the LE. The blood spattered armour is a simple cosmetic improvement that should have been part of the LE. If the only difference between the LE and Premium is the art, then Stern just stole $1100 from each LE owner. We demand that Stern send all LE owners the armour free of charge.

You're silly. It's pinball and you have an LE. Smile. Life is good.

#102 6 years ago

OK fellow pinballers I...... Sob sob.... Saved up....sob sob... All year for my TWDLE and I'm just really upset right now. Can someone please just hold my hand.

If you read it more carefully you'd see that a lawsuit was never mentioned. Agreed it IS whining but the Stern move is uncool.

#103 6 years ago

I'll give you a hug OP......lol................Joey

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

OK fellow pinballers I...... Sob sob.... Saved up....sob sob... All year for my TWDLE and I'm just really upset right now. Can someone please just hold my hand.
If you read it more carefully you'd see that a lawsuit was never mentioned. Agreed it IS whining but the Stern move is uncool.

You don't need to even read carefully. A "class action complaint" (which YOU typed in your subject line) *IS* a lawsuit. WTF did you think it was????

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Because that doesn't even deserve the Picard facepalm

facepalm.gif

#107 6 years ago

Dammit I meant to edit this double post with the one below

#108 6 years ago

Seriously ozno consider painting your armor if you really want to change it that badly. Save yourself the $500.00 and spend it elseways. You don't need to be an artist to accomplish this.

If you spend enough time concentrating on that project you could probably find a way to make it look even better than the Stern option and own it. I for one would love to see someone be the trend setter in this regard. You know it is going to be done by someone eventually.

But be warned, there is no going back to the value you had in the original. If that concerns you - then don't.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

You don't need to even read carefully. A "class action complaint" (which YOU typed in your subject line) *IS* a lawsuit. WTF did you think it was????

Maybe he thought it meant a complaint that is both "Classy" and has "Action"????

Seriously bad choice of words for a topic

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

On this topic. I ONLY paid SkitB 6 months ago and I am expecting my game (fully coded) in the near future. I am not sure why everyone keeps trying to make it seem like SkitB has had money for a long time?
They will likely start delivering FINISHED games LONG before Stern ever finishes the code on their last 3 titles?

You boasted BIG TIME that you were going to have your predator before the end of the year....... How's that working out for ya?

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

You boasted BIG TIME that you were going to have your Predator before the end of the year....... How's that working out for ya?

Wasn't there a bet involved too?

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Wasn't there a bet involved too?

There was but only on his cowardly terms, I wonder if he would still be so cocky this late in the year

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

There was but only on his cowardly terms, I wonder if he would still be so cocky this late in the year

I believe he offered to bet pin against pin with loser paying shipping for both...i dont think he got any takers...kinda wish i would have bet with him now, seems like a lock

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

$1100 for nothing. feels good to get robbed.

I agree its too much for the armor, exclusive cab art, translite and plaque/signatures but for me its fine. I ordered PCoated armor for my Met Pre that's 500, and lets say another 500 for the LE features that are special to only the LE plus not having to ship armor out and wait then install. That's also worth something to me. I don't really watch the show so the cab art on the LE is my personal fav and the armor really goes well with it. No complaints.

#115 6 years ago

Nobody ever said that pinball bling was a smart purchase. It's fun, but not smart.
How much have we all paid for a bunch of flashing LED lights, or thought that stickers should cost $20 or much more?
Paying extra for an LE is basically "pinball bragging rights/pride". If you can afford it and/or love the theme, go for it! -but don't ever tell yourself it's the smart financial move.
Very few LEs have increased in value after being opened.

#116 6 years ago

#117 6 years ago

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Nobody ever said that pinball bling was a smart purchase. It's fun, but not smart.
How much have we all paid for a bunch of flashing LED lights, or thought that stickers should cost $20 or much more?
Paying extra for an LE is basically "pinball bragging rights/pride". If you can afford it and/or love the theme, go for it! -but don't ever tell yourself it's the smart financial move.
Very few LEs have increased in value after being opened.

This

I see so many people stating the upgrades on an LE aren't worth it or the BOM doesn't add up.

What consumer product do you simply add up the cost of the parts to determine value/price?

#119 6 years ago

I thought for sure this was gonna be a translite instead of back-glass thread. Other than that, ease up on the OP boys.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I thought for sure this was gonna be a translite instead of back-glass thread. Other than that, ease up on the OP boys.

Fish slapped.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside