Bloody Armor LE.jpg
348542.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Walker Borg.jpg
John Borg.jpg
image-400.jpg
fc0.jpg
There are 654 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
#351 9 years ago

i played the game for the first time this week and was pleasantly surprised. It was a perfect LE on location. Played around 6 games and was able to put up some decent scores for not knowing what the hell I was really doing. My best was 93M, and I think there was some big jackpot left on the table. I like that the layout and feel of the shots are somewhat different. This can backfire, ala AV, but mostly works here. I also played X-Men the next day on location and the Wellwalker while nothing special isn't a negative like Wolverine. Yea the ball is in the pop bumpers too much put no game is perfect and you have to look at the whole package. I had some problems with SDTM when the ball released from the Prison magnet but this should be a simple code fix. Still a big disappointment for me that the voice work and show integration aren't stronger, and the crossbow is pretty lame for being a major LE feature, but with continued development of the rules, I will be keeping my eyes open for a HUO LE (can't handle the premium backglass) in about a year.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I had some problems with SDTM when the ball released from the Prison magnet but this should be a simple code fix.

I spent some more time on a TWD pro on location last night. It has the updated code, and I don't know if it was fixed in code, but I only saw one SDTM drain from the magnet while playing with another Pinsider.

But...the SDTM drains from the pops were still there. In a big way. It sucked a lot of the fun out of the game. It's a serious issue on this particular pin.

Theme integration is still lacking, although I did hear more sound effects as the sound was turned up which were pretty good. Redneck guy and some of the humor is out of place though.

Music and dots are great. Code is better, love the stacking, but still couldn't come close to going into detail about the rules.

Layout is definitely bare bones. The contrast between TWD and the MET that was next to it was obvious in terms of things to do/shoot. MET blows TWD away in that department. Hard to believe it's the same designer.

#353 9 years ago

are there any good TWDLE gameplay videos out there with the latest code?

#354 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I spent some more time on a TWD pro on location last night. It has the updated code, and I don't know if it was fixed in code, but I only saw one SDTM drain from the magnet while playing with another Pinsider.
But...the SDTM drains from the pops were still there. In a big way. It sucked a lot of the fun out of the game. It's a serious issue on this particular pin.
Theme integration is still lacking, although I did hear more sound effects as the sound was turned up which were pretty good. Redneck guy and some of the humor is out of place though.
Music and dots are great. Code is better, love the stacking, but still couldn't come close to going into detail about the rules.
Layout is definitely bare bones. The contrast between TWD and the MET that was next to it was obvious in terms of things to do/shoot. MET blows TWD away in that department. Hard to believe it's the same designer.

I was playing with Rob last night, and I agree on just about all points. Rob recently posted the #4 high score on that pin, but when we played last night, that score was back to a default value. Since the center magnet was now dropping the ball in random directions off the centerline of the table, and *NOT* SDTM, like it was before, we think the code must have been recently updated.

The ball trickling SDTM out of the pops is a serious problem, though. Even though the machine was set-up decently on both level and pitch, at one point, we counted 7 out of 9 balls out of the pops go SDTM. It occurred so frequently, that we eventually stopped counting. Occasionally, you could save the ball with a strong nudge or a slap, but very rarely. I'm not sure that you can code around that issue, because the angles of the exit ramp are part of the playfield design. Maybe Cliffy can come up with a deflector add-on that alters the angle, which could alleviate the issue?

We didn't play that pin much last night, because there were other pins available with longer play times and good shot selections (e.g., MET and WH2O).

After Rob left, I went back to TWD and posted an OK score (55M), but I only played a few more credits before going back to MET.

I wouldn't mind playing TWD at all on free play. I don't mind a challenging pin, but when you're pumping quarters in with very little playtime, it gets old quickly. For OPs in high traffic areas with a more casual audience (e.g., patrons at a movie theater, waiting for a show to start), it would probably haul in some real dough.

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Quoted from Razorbak86:

The ball trickling SDTM out of the pops is a serious problem, though.

Changing that one post sleeve all but eliminates this issue. Bummer that it has to be done at all, but in a home environment, it is a 2 second fix. I appreciate that y'all are putting more time one it and giving it a chance, but I wonder what your opinions would be if you got to play one off location. But hell, you are actually playing pinball! That seems less and less common on Pinside these days

#356 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Changing that one post sleeve all but eliminates this issue.

Yes but not totally 100%, by doing this it does Help A Lot but creates other issues, that tunnel shot becomes even tougher to hit up, It's already tight enoff, Same issues for swapping out left ramp post sleeves, Luv to hear Borg's opinion on this

#357 9 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Yes but not totally 100%, by doing this it does Help A Lot but creates other issues, that tunnel shot becomes even tougher to hit up, It's already tight enoff, Same issues for swapping out left ramp post sleeves, Luv to hear Borg's opinion on this

This would be my concern as well. There's usually not a perfect fix for this stuff.

There is a similar "fix" for the right ramp on IM (Pinball Life sells it) to prevent SDTM drains from balls that don't make it all the way up the ramp. This "fix" prevents the SDTM drains, but very often it just directs the ball to the left outlane instead.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Yes but not totally 100%

See the following:

Quoted from skywalker:

all but eliminates

I have not found much difference in hitting the tunnel. The other two posts don't really need to be changed.

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The ball trickling SDTM out of the pops is a serious problem

not sure why that machine is doing that. Mine is level and when it comes out from the pops, it just hits th edge of the right flipper, never drains....

#360 9 years ago

The more I play this game (on location), the more I dislike this title. I've come to the conclusion that the dribble out of the pops really wrecks this game for me. I just feel like it's a cheap design decision for operators. The magnet on the prison is less annoying, since you can prepare for it somewhat (and the machine I play on location is fairly forgiving on its tilt, so I can move it to prevent STDM from the prison). That damn feed out of the pops really pisses me off though, since I feel it is ridiculously cheap. Granted, I can usually smack the hell out of the side of the machine to prevent any surprises from that feed, but it isn't uncommon that this causes a tilt warning, and I find myself getting pissed off at the machine after a couple of games, rather than feeling like I need to play one more game.

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Even though the machine was set-up decently on both level and pitch, at one point, we counted 7 out of 9 balls out of the pops go SDTM. It occurred so frequently, that we eventually stopped counting. Occasionally, you could save the ball with a strong nudge or a slap, but very rarely.

It's a shame you guys have to play one "on location" with the pop drain issues. It's also possible that the ball guide is off by a few millimeters when it was installed? Who knows, mine doesn't have that problem.

My biggest issue with the LE is the crossbow, it just seems like a half ass, after thought integration, lot of work left to do on that with the next code update hopefully.

#362 9 years ago

One thing that's not mentioned about the TWD that rob and razorback played is that location has THE best setup and well taken care of pins than any location pins I've played. They really do play excellent. That's not to say that particular TWD is setup perfect as I haven't played it, but from experience, lake Alice games are setup great.

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

One thing that's not mentioned about the TWD that rob and razorback played is that location has THE best setup and well taken care of pins than any location pins I've played. They really do play excellent. That's not to say that particular TWD is setup perfect as I haven't played it, but from experience, lake Alice games are setup great.

Maybe they could ask if they'd change the post sleeve, or offer tho throw one on themselves. I would be interested to see if/how it changes the opinion of those playing. I think I've said it before, but this table would not be nearly as much fun if I were paying to start a fresh game every time I lost.

#364 9 years ago

I think a little patience is in order here,, Met Pre/LE had the shit magnet by the hammer eventually fixed, Xmen had an issue needed a new board replacement. Stern could release a fix or you can simply buy a larger sleeve, the prison magnet has been a non issue for me but I can see that it does happen, simple nudging works well, I have to say I kinda like the fact that this game kicks my ass it makes the good games that much better. If I was experiencing what some people are then I see the frustration but with all the pro's and Le's sold it seems like a small group. I'm hoping a modder makes a lane guide for the right orbit that flows right back to the flippers nice and smooth, that would be awesome.

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Maybe they could ask if they'd change the post sleeve, or offer tho throw one on themselves. I would be interested to see if/how it changes the opinion of those playing. I think I've said it before, but this table would not be nearly as much fun if I were paying to start a fresh game every time I lost.

Like I said earlier after playing TWD for the second time, there is no doubt in my mind that the SDTM drains from the pops was having a negative impact on my overall impressions of the pin. Having said that, I have been able to have several decent games that lasted awhile, with several above the 50 million mark and one at 85 million (high enough score to get on the board on this pin with the SDTM issues).

The cost of playing the game has no bearing at all on my overall impressions. I would have the same feelings if I were playing the pin for free at someones home if it had the same SDTM drains from the pops.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The cost of playing the game has no bearing at all on my overall impressions. I would have the same feelings if I were playing the pin for free at someones home if it had the same SDTM drains.

Who wouldn't be pissed with SDTM drains like that? Totally frustrating. Find another one, put some scores in over 150 million and I think you'll have a much different impression of TWD Rob!

Nothing quite like it when pandemonium breaks loose and the "blood bath" kicks in. "Multiiiiii Killlllllll"

Usually you can't tell anything about sound on location but this pin is Stern's best sound quality by far.

#367 9 years ago

My LE shipped today. I hope to be joining in the raving and love for the game by this time next week.

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My LE shipped today. I hope to be joining in the raving and love for the game by this time next week.

I would be pretty shocked if you didn't love it. The game is off the charts. As I've said before having TWD next to AMH is keeping me away from my chores!

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am sure you will not have any regrets...It is a blast to play!

#370 9 years ago

Selling my nib twdle if anyone is interested

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

if it had the same SDTM drains from the pops.

Argh man! Post sleeve. That is all. The machine needs it. Changes game play. That is all. Lots of machines need/needed tweaks to play right. This is one for TWD. I encourage you to try that out and that is when I would be interested in hearing from you about the game.

Quoted from RobT:

drains from the pops.

Post sleeve.

Quoted from RobT:

drains from the pops

Post sleeve!

Quoted from RobT:

from the pops

Post... you get the idea.

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Argh man! Post sleeve. That is all. The machine needs it. Changes game play. That is all. Lots of machines need/needed tweaks to play right. This is one for TWD. I encourage you to try that out and that is when I would be interested in hearing from you about the game.

Location game, so I can't really just pop my own post sleeve on there.

Post sleeve.

Location game.

Post sleeve!

Location game.

Location...you get the idea.

#373 9 years ago

It would be nice if that pin that we were playing on location had a wider post sleeve. That way we could avoid some of the frustrations that we were experiencing.

FWIW, the machine is located at Lake Alice Trading Company in Riverside. I understand it is owned by Jim Belsito (#13 IFPA World Ranking), and weekly tournaments are held there, so I'm pretty confident that it is set up and leveled correctly.

#374 9 years ago

Played the LE for the first time yesterday at a friend. Really liked it, and almost no drains from the pops or magnet.
A real difference from the pro i played where all almost all the balls went sdtm. I will be adding a LE or prem to collection one day.

#375 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Location game, so I can't really just pop my own post sleeve on there.

Post sleeve.

Location game.

Post sleeve!

Location game.

Location...you get the idea.

Lol! I know man. I want you to play it someplace with the sleeve changed. Your biggest (and very vocal) gripe is the drains from the pops. Anytime Pinside tells you it is better with this simple change, you jump back to the location game and the way it plays. My point is that I am simply curious what your thoughts would be if you played it with a damn sleeve changed (off location). You are one of the most vocal people on pinside about this title and you have sort of not really played it yet given that this simple fix hasn't been on the game at Alice's. You might still not like it, but it could also be an entirely different game after that.

Post sleeve.

Location.

PINBALL!!!

#376 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

It would be nice if that pin that we were playing on location had a wider post sleeve. That way we could avoid some of the frustrations that we were experiencing.
FWIW, the machine is located at Lake Alice Trading Company in Riverside. I understand it is owned by Jim Belsito (#13 IFPA World Ranking), and weekly tournaments are held there, so I'm pretty confident that it is set up and leveled correctly.

The LE I played was at Comic Hero Unniversity in Fullerton. Looked like it came right out of the box. Had some issues with SDTM from the prison or pops but it sounds like the one you are playing is a lot worse. I didn't think this one was too bad - about the same as the ACDC bell or Vengence. They have several BW games all in great condition (BOP, STNG, CFTBL, etc.) and there is another comic store close by with several modern Sterns, so worth the trip if you're in the vicinity.

#377 9 years ago

Had a friend stop last night. Liked WOZ very much. Loved AMH and laughed out loud the whole time. Then we turned on TWD and played for an hour. I am very content with my trio currently. TWD keeps you coming back though damn. AMH has the same effect on me. WOZ does in a different way but, the longer games keep them spaced out in my home. I think TWD is going to go down as one of Sterns all times bests. I play at least 2 sessions on it per day even though I am swamped with work and other things right now. Whata game!

#378 9 years ago

Rob,
Totally get it as most of the pros at expo did that and it just frustrated me and turned me off the game. Luckily the last day I played pinball refineries set up right and with that gone it all changed. There is a fun game there once you remove that veil.

#379 9 years ago

Blood bath is awesome, get WWalker going at the same time with a mulit kill and a mode. Man its fun.

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Blood bath is awesome, get WWalker going at the same time with a mulit kill and a mode. Man its fun.

Some of the sounds are so cool. How about the tunnel shot sound when you have those MB's going.

Man it feels like you are getting attacked and fighting off walkers everywhere!

And throw in a few "Multiiiiiiiiiiii Killllllllllllllllllls"

#381 9 years ago

The soundtrack and the DOTs on this game are awesome. The ramp shots feel really good, too.

#382 9 years ago

I've now managed to play some games on the TWD LE machine and must say I'm really really enjoying it thus far, surpassing my expectations. I will hold off on official reporting of feedback on PS until I get past the new game lustre and have some significant time on the machine to understand it well.

And imo, it is important to understand the context of an opinion. So, a caveat to my feedback for those interested is that I'm a new member and I don't have a lot of modern pinball experience, especially on newer games in the last five years. As such, the advances with various/new playing field attributes I've observed in the TWD LE machine have been great, and excellent. There are many shot options as well as layers of game play in this machine. It is fascinating and engaging. I also find that I can do a mix of slow and fast play with much enjoyment.

I envision some modifications to the crossbow as the left shots on my machine are far from optimal. Once this is figured out I expect a fix can be undertaken.

While the voiceovers don't have actors (would be awesome), it was fine for me and not a significant detriment. Some of the music themes from the show in the game is a nice touch. The artwork is excellent and engaging on the LE, both on the outside and on the playfield imo. I see a lot of attention to detail in the artwork and I really like that the exterior cabinet artwork is a generic zombie theme without big TWD and AMC logos. As has been mentioned on the forum before, the rust armour in person is much much better than pictures, with texture and more depth. And it fits the theme of the LE very well. In person, the white LED theme in the machine looks great. It gets rid of the potential skittles look and allows the playfield artwork to be seen in all its glory with neutral white light. I need to get some better pictures of some of the artwork on the machine and I'll post a few examples up that I haven't seen here.

I own a Fish Tales machine as my first in-house pinball. My fondest pinball memories in my earlier years were from Fish Tales and I really enjoyed it, making it my first purchase in the hobby. What I never expected was that so far this new TWD LE machine is heads and tails above it in all regards. Maybe ignorance was bliss, lol.

Any way, I am looking forward to more games to play, and will use them for better informed feedback.

Cheers

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I've now managed to play some games on the TWD LE machine and must say I'm really really enjoying it thus far, surpassing my expectations. I will hold off on official reporting of feedback on PS until I get past the new game lustre and have some significant time on the machine to understand it well.

Keep playing until you get a 200 mill plus game and the 300 mill plus and tell us what you think!

Truly informed.

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Keep playing until you get a 200 mill plus game and the 300 mill plus and tell us what you think!
Truly informed.

Argh..... my high so far w/ limited play is 150 mil the outlanes are killing me..........

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Argh..... my high so far w/ limited play is 150 mil the outlanes are killing me..........

When you start prison MB and then Well Walker MB right after (not before) and get Blood Bath going at the same time, with Tunnel mode, Riot, CDC, Arena.......OMG

My favorite pin ever.

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When you start prison MB and then Well Walker MB right after (not before) and get Blood Bath going at the same time, with Tunnel mode, Riot, CDC, Arena.......OMG
My favorite pin ever.

Yeah it's a blast even though I SUCK! In all seriousness I was out of town for work the first 3 weeks I had it, got back last week so i'm starting to make progress, I think

#387 9 years ago

Warm GI, way better

DSC01337.JPGDSC01337.JPG DSC01341.JPGDSC01341.JPG DSC01344.JPGDSC01344.JPG
#388 9 years ago

I have to admit ,once the game is setup to perfection like mine is ,the game is just one of the more instesting and fun games I have ever played.

#389 9 years ago

I just came off another 30 minutes of games on a pro at Modern in NYC. Game is fun. Has its merits and shortcomings. But come ON guys with your defense of the voice overs. They are totally inappropriate for the theme. It's a red neck comedy pin for godsake. Where is this "intense pin" that Underlord speaks of? The music and the dots are intense. Theme integration is otherwise decent with the latest code until that hillbilly starts cracking wise. And then the game seriously fails to deliver. TWD is not a comedy show guys. So what gives?

#390 9 years ago

It's intense in the home with the lighting and sub woofer cranking. Takes on a different tone. I really noticed that at Modern where suddenly the music kinda drowned out and his voice almost seems shrill due to loud background noise of the parlor.
So I get what you mean.
But have the sub kicking and get the multiballs and modes cranking and it's a cool game.

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I just came off another 30 minutes of games on a pro at Modern in NYC. Game is fun. Has its merits and shortcomings. But come ON guys with your defense of the voice overs. They are totally inappropriate for the theme. It's a red neck comedy pin for godsake. Where is this "intense pin" that Underlord speaks of? The music and the dots are intense. Theme integration is otherwise decent with the latest code until that hillbilly starts cracking wise. And then the game seriously fails to deliver. TWD is not a comedy show guys. So what gives?

Yep I have to agree. Loving my LE but some of those comedy redneck callouts are horrible. No idea why stern would go that route. Not only is he painful to listen to general but things "looks like he fell out of the ugly tree" are seriously lame.

#392 9 years ago

It is sad that you can have AMC all over the game but not have real call outs.

#393 9 years ago

LOVE TWD LE. I've had mine approximately a month...and was so nervous after all the early criticism here. I can't get enough. It's got so much depth, it's different. A little bit of everything. Very rewarding pin. I think as people get more hours on this it has top 10 potential. It now has more games on it than any of my other pins. Addictive indeed.

#394 9 years ago

I attenuated the Hillbilly's voice and have music accentuated so it doesn't really go quite when he speaks, he's there but in the background a lot less annoying, I've been an advocate to illuminate humour from pinball's that should not have it for a long time. Even when they warrant humour it needs to be from the source not Stern's comedy department which sucks. B/W and the rest weren't much better for me but at least it fits, even in STLE everything was fine then they tried to be funny with McCoy's custom call outs and they are terrible.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It's intense in the home with the lighting and sub woofer cranking. Takes on a different tone. I really noticed that at Modern where suddenly the music kinda drowned out and his voice almost seems shrill due to loud background noise of the parlor.
So I get what you mean.
But have the sub kicking and get the multiballs and modes cranking and it's a cool game.

Are you a fan of the show? I can see how non fans may not care in the least. I totally realize that pins are also way better in home, across the board. But jeez, the jokes never stop, and it's not supposed to be funny. Disconnect.

#396 9 years ago

Im probably am the naysayer here but I hate the left ramp entrance..

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Are you a fan of the show? I can see how non fans may not care in the least. I totally realize that pins are also way better in home, across the board. But jeez, the jokes never stop, and it's not supposed to be funny. Disconnect.

I'm a huge fan of the show. I was really surprised that the more I play the less the callouts bug me. Maybe it's tuning them out, maybe it's the game moving so fast, but I love the game.

Would it be better with real callouts or at least sound a likes? 100%

Is the hillbilly terrible? Yup.

I believe because Merle cracked wise a few times someone latched onto that as a way to make it more "family friendly". Someone obviously who's out of touch. There's no way to make this pin suitable for small children. None. I know some classic pins like Elvira and TFTC had a comedy element, but this isn't a case where it fits. I'd be cool with Merle cracking a joke when the last ball drains, etc, but the overall theme of this pin is dark and they really should have embraced that. They had a chance to do something way different than anything that's been done (that I know of, but I'm new to the hobby) and they dropped the ball. Think of all the dark themed games for Xbox/PS4 etc and their popularity. Had they gone the direction of really trying to scare the hell out of you this pin would have been an A+ in my book even without finished code.

Given that's the way I feel about it, I'm shocked I love the game as much as I do and while playing they don't bug me at this point, but I do hope they change it (no chance at this point I fear sadly).

And if someone just hates how the game plays, it's layout, etc no voice over is going to fix that.

#398 9 years ago

I love my TWDLE pin. The looks, toys, sounds, gameplay, everything. However, I am having a REAL tough time with the left ramp as earlier posted. I tried EVERYTHING to make the shots more smoother. Most of the shots just go up the ramp and stop, coming right back down.

I tried putting extra nuts underneath the lift ramp where it meets the other ramp to try to make it even with the other ramp, I metal trimmed the 2 screws under the metal lip of the ramp, did adjustments, and still nothing. I have a scratch under the lift ramp and put an extra piece of Mylar underneath it, but I can't tell if it's working or not. I tried putting a small piece of felt on the screws (before I trimmed them) and it seemed to help, but I ended up pulling them off because it really made the shots up the ramp nearly impossible. Any pics, fixes, adjustments, or sipuggestions would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I did get the BG light kit from Nody. The first one didn't work right for some reason, so I shipped it back to him and installed the updated one and it works great. Thanks Nody! A definite must have mod.

#399 9 years ago

Still waiting on my new one

#400 9 years ago

Hopefully, the Stern fix for the BG ramp addresses airballs, etc as well as the playfield damage. Fingers crossed anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 26.95
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 654 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-le-is-addictive/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.