New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 109444)

TWD Kill the Hillbilly.

By Hazoff

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Monarca1091
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I would hope that they go towards a sound a like or better yet actual actor from the show. I overheard 3 casual players last night commenting last night during their game on route about how it sucks that a Walking Dead pin has no characters or voices from the show in it. It's not just hardcore pinside people, casual players don't understand it either.

My wife and I found them to be hilarious. I think the southern accent is a must. The show is based in Georgia. I get it, they are corny, but I definitely don't think they are as repulsive as others say they are. I heard how horrible it was for weeks before I got to play one. Just glad it's not as bad as I thought I guess.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't mind them but with out it feels different, solo adventure. Its strictly to taste.

I hear ya. Glad to know you can pull that off with the sound adjustments if you want. It's like the move I pulled with my surround sound during the South African world cup to eliminate the constant vuvuzela noise. Now that was brutal.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I don't think they are horrible, just odd. To have the pictures of the main characters on the side of the Pro and then have no trace (voice, pictures or dots) of any of them in the game doesn't feel right. Think of Tron with nothing from the movie, just random call outs from a "techy" dude.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there. And at least in games like POTC, there are good fake voices. It actually sounds like Johnny Depp.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Voice callouts were the #1 reason I didn't get this game.

Well with how expensive these games are getting, they have to be a no doubt home run keeper to dive in and get one.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!
Kill the hillbilly mode!
Hillbilly callouts come one after another relentlessly till you make a few shots and then he gets eaten by Zombies, never to be heard again!!!!
YES!!

Haha. That would be a great mode. Then he comes back in wizard mode and it takes twice as many shots to get rid of him.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Machine - For Sale
Wilton, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside