Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Law
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Does anyone know how to get to Siege? and does Crossbow MB exist?

#2 4 years ago

Yes Crossbow MB exist i test it without glass , you need shoot all "arrows" and the MB launch

#3 4 years ago

Siege, you have to hit so many jackpots in Prison MB (not sure how many) but yes it is in the code.

#4 4 years ago

On the Pro, how do you collect all the shots? Let the ball jump to the right flipper and make a quick shot? Seems tricky, but I like the challenge

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

On the Pro, how do you collect all the shots? Let the ball jump to the right flipper and make a quick shot? Seems tricky, but I like the challenge

As the ball goes to the left flipper from the right ramp, you can hit the tunnel and right ramp shots or do a flipper pass to the left flipper to hit the barn, cdc and riot shots.

The hardest are tunnel and riot. If you hit the well Walker or the left target in front of the prison the crossbow shot ends.

#6 4 years ago

awesome! Just picked up TWD Pro last night, and I am so excited to spend some serious time with it.

Stern really knocked it out of the park with the latest update. I love fast and wild games with deep strategy.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

awesome! Just picked up TWD Pro last night, and I am so excited to spend some serious time with it.
Stern really knocked it out of the park with the latest update. I love fast and wild games with deep strategy.

TWD is supposed to get at least one more code update right?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from yoyokopter:

Yes Crossbow MB exist i test it without glass , you need shoot all "arrows" and the MB launch

Has anyone tested to see if this is the only way. I swear I played the other night and at the drain of my last ball looked up at the DMD and saw something flashing about starting Crossbow Multiball, and I had hit maybe 1 crossbow shot?!?!?

Also Sterns 1.28 readme states this "Reworked the scoring for the crossbow. The crossbow score is based on
the number of walkers killed since the last time a walker was killed
using the crossbow. Added a setting that allows the score to be carried
over from ball to ball (default=NO). The score goes up at a reasonable
rate based on the number of crossbow kills."

Does this mean perhaps killing walkers after but without the crossbow builds up towards starting multiball? It would make a little more sense to people playing the pro.

#9 4 years ago

I have heard of 2 updates scheduled......

#10 4 years ago

@halpain24: maybe it was something about crossbow multikill...

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Does this mean perhaps killing walkers after but without the crossbow builds up towards starting multiball? It would make a little more sense to people playing the pro.

very good question. that would be a great fix for the pro if it was coded this way.

#12 4 years ago

Is there a way to reduce the amount of shots needed to start crossbow MB?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

Is there a way to reduce the amount of shots needed to start crossbow MB?

Not yet - but I'm pretty sure something like this will be in an update.

#14 4 years ago

Pascal you may be right. I'm not sure.

Another idea would be to count combo shots after a successful cross bow shot. Then it still would feel valid but help with the pro and premium as shots like tunnel seem impossible.

#15 4 years ago

Seige is lit when you collect 12 prison jackpots. This number can be adjusted in the settings. I turned mine down to 6.

To get a prison jackpot you need to hit any of the 5 main shots or the prison doors, and then hit the zombie in the prison. That's one jp. Do that 12 times for Seige.

#16 4 years ago

Yikes, no wonder I have never been to Seige...

Quoted from Apollyon:

Seige is lit when you collect 12 prison jackpots. This number can be adjusted in the settings. I turned mine down to 6.
To get a prison jackpot you need to hit a any of the 5 main shots or the prison doors, and then hit the zombie in the prison. That's one jp. Do that 12 times for Seige.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

TWD is supposed to get at least one more code update right?

There will definitely be at least one major update. "Last Man Standing" isn't even in the code yet.

#18 4 years ago

Does anybody know where I can read details about the 5 main game modes? I know they can be scoring bonanza's, but I'd like to know the specific rules.

Thanks

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Does anybody know where I can read details about the 5 main game modes? I know they can be scoring bonanza's, but I'd like to know the specific rules.
Thanks

here is a running updatable rulesheet:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit

#20 4 years ago

I'm kinda tempted to buy a Walking Dead Premium instead of a Hobbit at this point. It seems like the code is really starting to come along now. Sounds like the game has a fairly deep ruleset too.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm kinda tempted to buy a Walking Dead Premium instead of a Hobbit at this point. It seems like the code is really starting to come along now. Sounds like the game has a fairly deep ruleset too.

I mean why not? I am sure once Hobbit is finished, if it ends up doing well and is a good game, you can always get one later. TWD is awesome right now, and you know exactly what you are getting.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I mean why not? I am sure once Hobbit is finished, if it ends up doing well and is a good game, you can always get one later. TWD is awesome right now, and you know exactly what you are getting.

That's a good point. Choices choices, lol. I'm glad to see TWD getting the code support it deserves.

#23 4 years ago

This is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm learning all sorts of fun little tips and tricks. Thanks guys!

In other news, I just started watching TWD show on AMC, and I can't wait to see the episode(s) with the Arena. Based on the DMD animations, it looks like its going to be a pretty gnarly episode.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

In other news, I just started watching TWD show on AMC,

I wish I could watch them all over again for the first time. Such a great show.

#25 4 years ago

Keep in mind that there is no timer on the crossbow shot on the Pro. Take your time and set up the shot you need

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Keep in mind that there is no timer on the crossbow shot on the Pro. Take your time and set up the shot you need

I noticed that when I was experimenting with the glass off. Great feature.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Nice so I can pass the ball to the right flipper if I want to hit those shots. Cool. Welp, I officially don't have a single issue with this game. So much fun!

#28 4 years ago

When you hit the Tunnel shot through the bumpers, is the ball supposed to make it cleanly around the orbit back to the flippers? My ball always hits the left slingshot and gets out of control. My game is level, and I wasn't sure if this was the way it is supposed to be.

#29 4 years ago

On the LE, how is it determined when you get to shoot the crossbow vs. it loading and auto-shooting up the barn lane?

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

When you hit the Tunnel shot through the bumpers, is the ball supposed to make it cleanly around the orbit back to the flippers? My ball always hits the left slingshot and gets out of control. My game is level, and I wasn't sure if this was the way it is supposed to be.

Depends on the machine, speed of the ball, and steepness of the playfield. Give the side a slap right as the ball comes around the left side of the orbit to pop it up off the guide a little bit and miss the sling.

Quoted from DrJoe:

On the LE, how is it determined when you get to shoot the crossbow vs. it loading and auto-shooting up the barn lane?

Sounds like a stuck down launcher button to me. I don't have much time on the LE but I don't think it's supposed to load and auto-fire.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside