stern-wheresthecode-inventory-twd.jpg
WD Orbit Fix.jpg
IMG_93358714417275.jpeg
wonka meme.jpg
archer meme.jpg
354699.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

^^^^this is awesome but I can hardly trigger the crossbow one in 5 games played let alone 3 succ. shots to get a multi ball. this would be great (if I could ever do it)

This is one of my biggest beefs between the LE and the Pro. The Pro essentially only leaves you 2 crossbow shots - the tunnel shot and the right ramp. The left orbit, left ramp, and riot shot are inaccessible with the left flipper. Sometimes I get lucky when the ball manages to have enough speed to carry over to the right flipper to attempt to go for the crossbow shots on the left side - - although usually the ball just barely makes it to the right flipper and I usually end up flailing at one of those shots. The crossbow feature in the LE really impacts the game play compared to the Pro in this feature...

#202 8 years ago

@T-800: hold the flipper up and as the ball passes over the left flipper, nudge the machine forward (short but strong) so the ball jumps a little more. Cradle it on the right flipper and shoot what you want.

#203 8 years ago

This may be a dumb question, but what actually lights the crossbow. I seem to get it once every 5 or so games but have no idea how to light it.

#204 8 years ago

Hitting (and completing) the drop targets when the weapon insert is lit. This can be stacked.

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

@T-800: hold the flipper up and as the ball passes over the left flipper, nudge the machine forward (short but strong) so the ball jumps a little more. Cradle it on the right flipper and shoot what you want.

Yeah, sometimes the ball comes through too slow that even a STRONG nudge doesnt get it all the way up and over. Either way, its a very minor annoyance compared to what I find to be an awesome, difficult game with a great sense for strategy and planning shots and stacking the right things.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-game-code/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.