tweplungerhead.jpg
twdheads.jpg
twdblade.jpg
amc blade.jpg
IMG_20141126_175859.jpg
hosed.jpg
579130_370013249748460_3393831_n.jpg
image.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yipykya.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 9 years ago

I updated earlier WHOOOOHOOOO!!!

Added a Woodbury sign and the roof above the Prison doors while the update seemed to take forever.

IMG_20141126_175859.jpgIMG_20141126_175859.jpg

Never had a pin before and was nervous but the update went with little drama. First thing I noticed was the DMD is a LOT busier now. Love the skillshot graphics. Seems sometimes the shot gun just blows off half the walkers face and other times the whole head disintegrates in a bloody poof from the neck up.

On the SDTM issue: Doesn't happen hardly at all on my LE and when it does, nudge. Pretty much always can be nicked with the left flipper with out a nudge (and I'm level). I didn't think this toy could get much better with just software as I didn't have any expectations being a newb to the hobby, but I was wrong. ...And everyone keeps saying there should be software to come? Nice.

Very happy that I own this pin. It puts on quite the extravagant show. Can't wait to see what the Stern blades look like close up. Anyone have any hi-res pics of them yet? And that Stern game active topper, will be so Sweeeeeet!

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Very happy that I own this pin. It puts on quite the extravagant show. Can't wait to see what the Stern blades look like close up. Anyone have any hi-res pics of them yet? And that Stern game active topper, will be so Sweeeeeet!

IMG_20141126_175859.jpg 248 KB

Found it. Not the best pic but now I can see some of the detail when clicked on to blow it up. I noticed last time I lifted the PF it seems Stern left plenty of space on both sides in the cabinet so as not to cause rubbing damage, in anticipation of this accessory perhaps.

If you look closely enough after blowing it up it appears to be the same group of walkers copied and repeated over and over. Doubt this will be noticeable after installed but it's there. Nor do I know if this is the final version. Just found it in a 6000x6092 resolution pic with a google search for "The Walking Dead Pinball Accessories"

amc blade.jpgamc blade.jpg

It sucks the AMC Logo looks like it will be covered up when installed in the game.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Too bad they just repeated the same zombie pattern five times.

HAHA I had just edited my post after noticing that.

#173 9 years ago

Wondering if the repeated walker pattern would bother me, I went and played a game (brutal) on the machine while imagining those side blades installed as is... Conclusion: This would not bother me. Repeated pattern shouldn't be noticeable.

It does look like the art work and color tones would match nicely with the PF and LE cabinet.

twdblade.jpgtwdblade.jpg

#174 9 years ago

Double Post

Dead Heads

Freaking amazing detail when blown up. WOW!
Should really be neat being an interactive game topper.

twdheads.jpgtwdheads.jpg

#175 9 years ago

In for a penny...

tweplungerhead.jpgtweplungerhead.jpg

#188 9 years ago

Anyone else cuss a lot when their playing their TWD? I was raised to never cuss, period. And I never do. Now it's all I do. Swearing at the top of my lungs everytime a ball drains. It's so bad now I bet a navy seal would blush.

Sometimes TWD is frustrating! I have to go chill out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yipykya.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-code-119-is-out?tu=yipykya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.