tweplungerhead.jpg
twdheads.jpg
twdblade.jpg
amc blade.jpg
IMG_20141126_175859.jpg
hosed.jpg
579130_370013249748460_3393831_n.jpg
image.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No fix for the STDM magnet on the prison? That shot is bullshit.

No documented fix on this. But I played a bit tonight after the update and the problem seems solved at least for me. Before the update, it had the SDTM issue intermittently. Now it seems to always pulse the magnet twice moving the ball a bit off center.

This update is really good. I still don't understand all the rules, but things were starting to really come together now. I scored 150mil my first game after the update. Was the most fun I've had with TWD so far.

#118 9 years ago

I think red and white GI combo looks terrible on this game. I'd rather see them select the Reds more sparingly and leave the reds off entirely. Then in red mide turn off all the whites powering on the reds.

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I like the GI a lot. I think the lights perfectly reflect the mood of the theme.

Have you had a chance to compare it to a pro with say warm whites under the Gi plastics? There is no red in the plastics and having red lights under them looks all weird and color bombed. It doesn't feel like blood or anything it just looks weird and washes out the plastics. The pro I had we put warm white under the plastics and it really accented the natural color choices in the plastics. If they had say only whites on lighting the plastics. Then reds came on alone during attacks I think that might accent the mood without looking bad the rest of the time.

#132 9 years ago

I like the callouts. This feels like an original zombie theme rather than walking dead, which I think is a plus.

#136 9 years ago

This scoring is awesome with the short ball times of this game. Lyman's software is really coming alive once again fitting perfectly for the game.

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

A 2-second ballsave once the magnet releases seems like a no-brainer. Hopefully Stern implements something like that in the next update.

Its not needed if the magnet is just pulsed properly. Lyman's not going to add a ball saver for this. He hates those

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Can you use incandescent bulbs in Stern's GI? I'm thinking regular oldschools lights to replace the bright white GI could look great. Let me know

You can. I would use warm white GI instead.

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

seems better...
but you've cheated (lol), the left picture have only few playfield insert ON, while all are lit on the right
just go in the setting, light all lamps, and than we can see the real diff
but OK, looks better after moding

Nonsense. Inserts don't generate ambient light.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 26.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.95
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-code-119-is-out?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.