IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1317 8 years ago

:

Quoted from tp:I'm excited about joining the club, waiting for mine to be built and delivered from the current run. Was wondering if any custom rule cards are available in this thread? Thanks.

Me too. Just mailed my check for a premium. Can't wait. Any idea when Stern is going to start shipping these again?

2 weeks later
#1764 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Great advice. I actually do not have any tilt bob on it at all, so no worries there haha!

Then why are SDTM balls a problem? Give the machine a good nudge and without a tilt to worry about you should be able to save just about all SDTM.

#1781 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I just sold the nicest Met Pro this side of the Mississippi (which I loved) in order to buy a TWD Premium. I have a feeling it was worth it.
1e587e89-bbdc-424e-8335-775578423ef9_(resized).jpeg

I held off on that new paint job to buy TWD premium. Hopefully it gets here soon.

#1795 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

@RandomKG - Thanks for the video man !!
I *FINALLY* hit Horde mode yesterday! I had a mission to figure out what I am doing wrong yesterday, and after leveling my machine .2 degrees leaning to the left and watching this video here of a guy scoring 1.8 Billion in the game » YouTube video - my next set of games I broke my all time score and hit horde mode, finishing at 480M. The guy in the video has some awesome nudging skills, and his strategy seems to work great. I think its better then the PAPA/Bowen video for showing you how to play this game, assuming you already understand the rules.
After that I was consistently scoring 100-150M and almost hit Horde again scoring 315M. This is definitely a pin that must be enjoyed once you improve your skills, it is definitely my favorite out of the 3 I own for sure.

Maybe time to put the tilt bob back in.

#1796 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If there's any game that should have had a gun shooter (like IJ / Shadow) it's TWD.

No game should have had a gun shooter.

#1819 8 years ago
Quoted from Nico:

Nope mine I can't wait !

Sorry, but that one is definitly mine. Glad to see they're on the line.

#1825 8 years ago

Just ordered one. I suppose I need a cliffy for my game as well and pdi glass.

#1853 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Just joined the club! Got my Prem yesterday

From the new batch Stern is making now?

#1863 8 years ago

So has anyone gotten a delivery date yet for one of the new premiums?

#1869 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Mine's mid May, with some trans-Pacific shipping time in there.

WTF! Mid May!

Quoted from Aurium:

I received mine last week.

Thank God. I was told last month when I paid in full it would probably be late Feb early March. I sure hope I get it before my house warming party March 19.

#1886 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Very good guys (:.
I pick it up NIB this weekend.
My Pro is already sold.
Ready for my upgrade!!!!! Woooooo!

LE or one of the new premiums fresh off the line?

Quoted from crwjumper:

Thanks. Hopefully my premium will come soon. I've got the Cliffys and many other mods to install as well. The waiting is killing me!

Yes. I want it now damnit.

#1889 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

New one fresh off the line. They just came in on Monday

Sweet. Hopefully they pump these out quick.

#1899 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Man, screw waiting until the weekend...I went and got it tonight!!!!
Setup this weekend .
20160225_231532_(resized).jpg

Call in sick.

#1911 8 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Take a big whiff of that NIB smell when you open the box -- it's intoxicating

Literally, its probably toxic, so not too big a whiff. lol

#1953 8 years ago

Got my BG lighting kit from Gnassel and ordered my pdi glass and shaker. Just waiting for my premium to arrive. Was told its being shipped out today.

#1957 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'm really contemplating PDI glass for my TWD - please tell me how you like it when you get a chance to install !

I'll post before and after pics.

#1995 8 years ago

Mine arrived today. Getting a few games in before I have to go to work. It arrived with a hole in the box, but after some inspection saw that there was no damage to the game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1996 8 years ago

Upon closer inspection I noticed that they forgot to install the outlane posts. Makes the game a little bit harder. Bit of a rats nest with the wiring. I wish this was a spike game.

#2003 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yep, its happening to mine too, but you don't see it unless the ramp is up anyway.

You might want to remove the cliffy at some point to see if it is also damaging the playfield. If the steel is dented, decent chance the wood underneath is too.

#2005 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Yep been doing that. Interesting thing I found is that I also had mylar under the cliffy to protect the PF and that was now wrinkled to shit. No wood damage thank God, but in the process of Goo gone to remove the glue and a fresh set of wax, but do I dare put another piece of mylar back?

I would. You wont see the wrinkles, and it will help protect the playfield.

3 weeks later
#2261 8 years ago

The Gnassel BG mod is awesome. Unless you play in a brightly lit room, you cannot see the BG head during the mode since it is not factory lit and is in a dark area under the ramp. It was a bad oversight by Stern. I would remove the alligator clips and solder it in, because you will never want to remove the kit.

#2304 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So then it's better at some point during Horde to just cradle the ball and let yourself get bit than to keep on shooting until it drains? That does seem like a pretty big flaw. It's still a damn cool mode, though. So much fun!

The Walkers move faster as you hit more shots. It starts out slow, but eventually they start moving pretty quick and you will get bit.

1 week later
#2467 8 years ago

a 2 led pad is zip tied to inside of left ramp post facing BG head. Light is not at all blinding.

#2478 8 years ago

Had my best game last night, factory settings.
I'm going to start focusing on getting to LMS now.

#2524 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

First set down in the game lights dead features then every 2nd set down re lights dead features.

To add to that, it doesn't count toward progressing to the next dead feature if you knock the drops down while a dead mode is currently running. Also walker bombs cant be collected unless the prison or well walker have been "primed". You can lock it in with a drop hit then prime, then go back and complete drops. If you complete drops before prison or well walker are primed, then you won't get your bomb.

1 week later
#2594 8 years ago

7 degree pitch. And slightly higher on the left.

4 weeks later
#2736 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone have an invisiglass installed on their TWD? Mine seems to have allot of glare and I wonder if the glass helps.

My invisiglass is on backorder. Should get it soon and will take pics.

#2744 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

My invisiglass is on backorder. Should get it soon and will take pics.

Oops. I meant PDI.

1 week later
#2784 7 years ago

I installed the outlane posts on my Premium and within a few games I beat my high score. The game is alot easier with the posts.

#2789 7 years ago
Quoted from yoyokopter:

I think it's this "save post" https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-post-for-twd
But i don't understand how you can make this score !!!!!!!!! on mine TWDLE the max is about 300 M , you play in 3 or 5 ball ?

Factory settings, 3 ball and a fairly tight tilt. No "save" post. Stern just forgot to install the outlane posts on my game. After several requests they finally mailed a set to me and I finally got around to installing them.

#2795 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

No matter what, you are clearly a good player if youre scoring a billion. Makes me wonder what your scores were with no posts as I've always thought they make very little difference in this game (but have never removed to test theory).

Definitly harder without the posts, but not as big a difference as I thought it would be. Highest score without posts was 970 million. Its all about stacking and knowing what shots to make and when to make them. Keeping prison and well walker multi balls one shot away from starting with walker bombs to use if you drain. Pro is much harder. High score on a pro is only about 396 million.

#2860 7 years ago
Quoted from Radagast:

The number of hits needed to get your next Well jackpot will appear on the DMD during Well mode, but with two balls bouncing around, there is usually some other graphic that trumps it, so you won't catch the count too often.

When the jackpot is ready to collect, the WW insert will change from solidly lit to flickering. Just hit it when it flickers. As far as cashing in your x multiplier, only use it when 2x playfield scoring is running.

4 weeks later
#2984 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

What pitch do LE/premium owners have their pins set at? I'm too lazy to sift through this whole thread.

1 week later
#3070 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Don't give into the dark side.... The walkers will smell the weakness!

Agreed. Part of the allure is the tension and pressure to make the shot. Knowing that if you don't hit that shot to light the mode before you drain, you're gonna have to drop those targets again to get another crack at it.

#3074 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

He did mean EB for tower extra ball. He has stated in past that he sets his tower shots required for EB to six instead of factory ten.

Whaaaat?

#3094 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

use it or lose it
generally, get prison or WW to within one hit of starting MB, then achieve something else, like dead features. use the bomb if/when ball drains to not only save your ball but start the prison or WW mb

Not use it or lose it though. You accumulate through the whole game and they carry over from multiball to multiball. The button will only show green when well walker is primed, blue only when prison doors are open, and of course during their respective multiballs.

#3105 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

what about if I have at least one prison and one well walker bomb, I have each MB one shot away, drain, hit button. What MB has precedence and starts? Not a huge issue, just curious. And I assume since I have the other bomb still, when I drain out of the first MB, I can just hit the button again to start the other MB?

I believe it is the bomb most recently collected. What sucks is when you have a well walker bomb and are one hit away from that multiball, but you just collected a prison bomb
and are several hits away from prison multiball. You have to waste a prison bomb to get to the walker bomb.

#3122 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Put LMS to 60....if that's too easy bump it up by 10-20 kills. Maybe change to 5 ball

Might as well play with the glass off at that point.

2 weeks later
#3249 7 years ago

PDI glass finally arrived. Looks great but the little divots in the playfield from airballs are more noticeable now because of the lack of glare. Also the iphone camera has more trouble with the LEDs because of the lack of glare in the glass that seems to help diffuse the light.

Edit: I turned on the bright overhead room light to show the glare on the pdi glass vs the standard glass. The glare on the standard glass makes it unplayable with that light on. Unfortunately I can"t get that pic to upload. Keep getting error message.

This last pic is with original glass. You can see how the backglass(edit:translight) reflection makes it harder to see the upper playfield. There is still some glare on pdi but nothing compared to standard glass.

4 weeks later
#3405 7 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Looks like I'll have a premium in a week with a build of the last few weeks. Hopefully the PF issues are sorted, this will be my first NIB and first Stern.

The build date doesn't really matter. Its when the playfield was finished that counts. I'm guessing TWD premium playfields were done last year.

3 weeks later
#3530 7 years ago
Quoted from jroakland:

Got to have shaker, not hard to install, I think it should have been included for the premiumn,le price, definately buy the stern shaker and it makes a great machine even better, I couldn't wait to install it ,week after i bought nib, and wouldnt live with out it!!! Good luck out there...

I finally got around to installing the shaker on mine thursday. I wouldn't mind if they toned it down a bit.

2 months later
#3830 7 years ago

Finally got to LMS. Factory settings and got to it in ball 2. Killed about 95 walkers in the mode. On ball 3 it reset kills, so was able to get the extra ball at 5 kills again.

IMG_0011 (resized).JPGIMG_0011 (resized).JPG
IMG_0009 (resized).JPGIMG_0009 (resized).JPG
IMG_0010 (resized).JPGIMG_0010 (resized).JPG

#3832 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Awesome. So what do you think of the pin now?

My favorite.

1 month later
#3910 7 years ago

Got 4 extra balls last night. Still fell just short of LMS. Has anyone ever had these rewards to choose from before?

IMG_0061 (resized).JPGIMG_0061 (resized).JPG

IMG_0063 (resized).JPGIMG_0063 (resized).JPG

#3915 7 years ago
Quoted from mudflap:

I noticed some features I've never seen before in the last few posts. Are your machines factory default? After having the game for 2 years I allow dead features to carry over. I'm strict on my 3 ball though. Does anyone recommend any other adjustments to make game features a little more obtainable?

Factory settings. When I beat LMS it will feel more legitimate than if I made the game easier.

#3928 7 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Actually I played horde in that game and terminus.
I actually abuse horde to get playfield multiplier tower hits so it counts up towards 10 hits for an extra ball. When I'm down to one ball in horde, I cradle my ball and time out Horde so I get bit (and the ball is reserved as 'keep shooting' instead of the risk of draining the last ball during horde and moving to my next ball in play for that game.
And by the time last man standing was lit, horde was also lit for the second time.
I made the shot, curious what mode would start but Last man Standing has priority above Horde.
Keep in mind that I have my multikill settings to the hardest (so it takes more shots in a mode (or complete) to get a multikill. For example cdc and tunnel and arena require you to complete the mode for a multikill. Barn needs 5 hits, riot also needs the maximum number of hits. Bicycle girl needs to be completed, etc...

That's how I play it. I should write out a full tutorial. Horde is played cradling 1 ball. With the other ball get it to 1 or two shots remaining to fly the helicopter, then hit the drops to get extra bombs, and concentrate on the playfield multiplier targets then the 2x playfield shot until you get to 10 for the extra ball. This same strategy is done with the well walker and barn walker bombs. Of course, the pro model doesn't have the bombs, which makes the pro much harder than the LE or premium. Getting to LMS on a pro must be quite a feat. As far as the multi kills, I have them factory set, but that makes little difference. Even at the harder multi kill settings, I can easily achieve them. It's kind of like changing the first extra ball from 5 kills to 15 kills. Either way, you will get that extra ball on your way to LMS.

#3930 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Can Horde be finished as heard it just goes on until ball drains?

My best Horde score is near 400k and it seemed like I was playing Horde for a good 15 minutes. As far as I know, Horde cannot be finished. It ends with your ball draining or else, you timing it out. (Which feels like an eternity.)

#3937 7 years ago

Try to combine blood bath and either barn multi ball or well walker multiball

#3939 7 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

It's prison multiball (watch season 3/4 for this)

Looks like a barn to me.

#3984 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Terminus is a bitch. The dots and animations are so cool.
LMS is a walk in the park by comparison.

Put down the crack pipe. Getting to Terminus and defeating it is a walk in the park compared to LMS. I think you meant Siege. siege is tough.

#3995 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha, yes Siege is the most difficult but Terminus is harder for me than LMS
But Terminus and the modes aren't my focus usually

LMS is always my focus but I find Terminus just seems to happen because of all the drop targets I knock down trying to acquire walker and prison bombs.

4 weeks later
#4176 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed. When I solicited help from iceman on getting to LMS he said that getting the tower extra ball is crucial. Haha. That is ten tower hits. I think I've gotten 3 tops. I've almost gotten the 60 kills EB. ONCE. Haha

Don't forget the extra ball from Woodbury. It takes a bunch of Woodbury shots to get that as a prize, but it helped me get to LMS.

IMG_0061 (resized).JPGIMG_0061 (resized).JPG

#4178 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let me guess. 10? Haha. I've seen double bit value. None of the others. I think these shots are just not safe enough for me to keep the ball alive for that long. Factory settings is pretty damn tough on this. Even the cheater bombs didn't help me as much as I thought they would.

Cheater bombs are my first priority. Collect a couple of each and make sure you are 1 or 2 shots away from starting WW or Prison Multiball. It's essentially an extra ball, plus knowing it is there to save you if you drain takes the pressure off. I don't go for any other shots until I have at least one multiball primed to save my ass when I miss a risky shot.

2 weeks later
#4279 7 years ago

I know there was a fix said earlier somewhere in this thread but my f7 4amp slo blo fuse blew and so did the replacement I put in. Do I up it to a 5amp slo blo?

#4281 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Yes - for this particular case.

Thanks.

1 week later
#4311 7 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

Game room guys gave me a line of bs when I called them about the missing art this morning , they said the box comes direct from stern so it was stern fault. Ummmm so why is there a signed packing slip in the box from game room guys then? I'm so annoyed I should have just bought them from pinball life , these guys are saying they have to get a warrenty replacement from stern and "eventually " I'll get a new Set. I'm going to just request a refund and buy again elsewhere. Lesson learned.

Tell them they have one chance to make it right. Let them know that possible customers (like me and other pinsiders are seeing how they handle your case. If they don't treat you right, we won't deal with them. Pinsiders got to stick together.

#4313 7 years ago

Had my longest game last night. A little more than half an hour. Got to horde 3 times and last man standing for only the 2nd time ever. Four extra balls earned. Unfortunately, I immediately crapped out of LMS.

IMG_0262 (resized).JPGIMG_0262 (resized).JPG

#4316 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How did you earn 4 extra balls?
Also how the hell are people collecting 10 towers? I think the most I have collected is 3 maybe.

Extra balls for walker kills at 5 and 60, 10 tower shots, and as a Woodbury award. You have to earn around 7 or 8 Woodbury awards before it pops up as a selection.

I think I had 16 towers in that game. I don't actively shoot for the tower standup targets except during Horde and multi-ball, but once the standups are lit through random ball hits, I immediately focus exclusively on making that tower shot. The tower doesn't stay lit when you drain and you can't accumulate the standup target hits when already lit so you should collect the tower asap. I find it a difficult shot trying to hit directly, but rather easy if I first make the left ramp then combo it. I only try for the tower directly if I am trying to avoid the left ramp for some reason.

#4321 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Maybe he has "invisaglass"... as in *the glass is off* lol

PDI actually. I prefer it to invisaglass.

2 weeks later
#4416 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, replaced my magnets fuse. 4A. After 10 games it has blown again.
Any ideas why?
Thanks

Common problem. 4 amp is underrated. The fix is 5 amp. I have had no problems with 5 amp and haven't heard anyone else have problems either. It was discussed earlier in this thread. Maybe start with 5amp fast blo and see if that holds.

3 weeks later
#4499 7 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

I have the TWD pro and I've been having a minor issue with the Well Walker. If you hit it hard enough he goes back and his finger gets caught on the sign on the ramp. If you hit again he comes down. I just don't want to break his fingers or the sign. Does the Well Walker need to be tightened ?

Funny you should bring this up. My premium just started doing this all of a sudden. Can't find anything wrong that is causing it.

1 month later
#4691 6 years ago

Been to LMS 3 times. Two of those times I came close to beating it. I have never come close to siege. Once I defeat LMS I will adjust my strategy to get to Siege. Then after Siege is defeated, go for insane scoring one-time multiplier shots.

1 month later
#4886 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Full factory. 5-6 wks straight of trying basically. I think I have tears in my eyes. Last Man Standing. Now I can go back to trying for score and enjoying the game. Did not get the tower extra ball (never have). The music is good during LMS, I couldn't improve on it all that much with NIN nor Radiohead.

Did you finish LMS or just get to it?

#4902 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I think 57 kills during the mode. Not great but not my usual wizard mode disaster either.
Hard to keep the focus after such relief.

I've gotten into the 90's twice. I just can't focus on anything else until I finish LMS. Which is why I still haven't seen siege yet. When I finish those, I will probably focus on getting massive x multiplier shots and huge mode scores.

4 months later
#5516 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

The code for the Premium that I downloaded was named “TWD160LE_bin”. I had to rename the file to remove the underscore and replace it with a period so it was called “TWD160LE.bin”. It worked correctly after that.

I downloaded the code labeled premium for my premium. The le was a separate download.

#5522 6 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

Yeah Cleland posted in other thread he is hard at work this weekend updating his voices to go with new code. Might even get some voice clips from new season. As far as I can tell randomkg then takes clelands voices and adds NIN,Radiohead etc music.
I can’t wait, I’m not doing update until cleland finishes his work. Then I will probably load it and play some. Then when randomkg adds his music to clelands voices I will probably update again. Assuming I can find said updates.

No reason not to upload the stern version of 1.6 in the meantime.

#5562 6 years ago

Horde is much harder now. Used to be, it took forever to get bit by a walker who was really close to you. Now they don't give you much time. Makes for a much better mode.

2 weeks later
#5691 6 years ago

I installed a Pinball life shaker in my TWD premium and it shakes plenty hard. Comparable to GB w shaker.

1 week later
#5754 6 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and than, (soft) plastic protector installed... will came back later for a feedback about flying balls... (reminder : i'm at 95 games played)
what i know already :
need a lexan piece there, because mine (soft for now) is not transparent and its hidding the place behind
but, as this is quite a big plastic, i'm already a bit afraid with a 1 piece of lexan there, not sure it will not cause the 2 ramp fixations to break (even is 1 piece is better than 2, with 1 on each fixation)
more ideas welcome of course

Yeah, that frosted plastic is just not good.

2 weeks later
#5842 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

LOL was just using the wrong keys boy am I dumb no wonder I can't crack 500mil. Can't wait for the new code to install.

At least you didn’t force it and break the key off in the lock and then have to drill it out. I can’t say the same.

3 weeks later
#5978 6 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

What's your favorite settings for your TWD guys?
Mine is "easy", Yoyokopter outlanes mods, posts on the lower position, first extra ball disabled. I think i will put the posts one position higher.

Factory settings.

4 months later
#6681 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Isn’t she a beauty

That looks like an Evil Dead figure more than a zombie. Zombies have dead eyes, not evil eyes.

3 years later
#10413 2 years ago

LE’s and pros come up for sale a fair amount, but haven’t seen any premiums lately. What are HUO premiums going for?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 16.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.