20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg
R0010297 (resized).jpg
ff23 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8317 4 years ago

I just traded for a premium and while I'm still in the honeymoon phase I will say it's very intense and keeps me coming back. Here's to hoping it has staying power. A question or two...My game has some custom sound that has replaced the factory clips. Some of it not safe for kids Lol...Is the original sound package really bad? Also thinking about putting a flipper rubber around the well walker to protect the belt area...Seems like it takes a beating.

#8324 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

There's a PG version of the sound mod somewhere. cleland is the pinsider that made the audio package. The original sound package has a lot of the redneck guy doing the callouts. You can hear some of them in the modded sound package.
The well walker does take a beating, but the decal on it holds up pretty well. If you still have the goodie bag, there might be an extra one in there. Or you could buy more.
congrats on joining the club!

Thanks...My wife was playing and heard the I'm going to beat the holy F.....F....F....F out of you and gave me a very strange look. I do hear the redneck guy and he reminds me of the dude from Big Buck Hunter a little. I don't see an extra decal but did see that you could buy them still. Just thinking it may need more. Awesome game...Left outlane is beating the living crap out of me.

#8325 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I personally think the original sound is better. But everyone is different.

I'm going to youtube the original and give it a listen just to compare and contrast

4 weeks later
#8398 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Had a huge game for me the other night , have been playing a lot and nudging a hell of a lot more than i usually do to the point i have epicondylitis in my elbow.! loosened the tilt to a lot more than my other games maybe a quarter cone in the ring and have tower eb set at 8 and 3 tilt warnings .
monster first ball over 60 kills earning 3 eb , horde and all modes
got to terminus and with lot of mb action and bunch of clutch and lucky shots held it together and got to lms very cool. did not get very far but after lms still had a ball so figured ok now siege.... not to be.. still probably a once in a lifetime game for me.
since then it is back to owning me most games and my elbow still hurts![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Geez! Hell of a score. Bravo. I’m not even in the same universe as that. A couple hundred grand is all I can muster. This thing kicks the crap out of me on a daily basis. Well at least I have something to aim for now.

2 months later
#8754 4 years ago

Wow! Someone’s having some mod fun.

2 years later
#10801 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

But you fixed the man boobs with the rope mod, which I think every TWD should have. I think Greg Nicotero’s Well Walker looks fine, looks just like the one in the show.

Agreed. That’s what the walker actually looked like in the show. I’m sure people would have complained if they would have taken artistic license. Can’t win sometimes. Lol

1 year later
#11760 40 days ago

Haven’t noticed a sound issue either. Although, I did get my ass handed to me for 20 straight games. lol. Finally walked away with forearm aches and pains needing a break

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=tomn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.