R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tominator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9267 3 years ago

Just joined the club! I updated the code to Cleland 1.60... is this the most recent?
Also, can I just swap in a pin2dmd from my FT? ( Cleland code says it supports a colour dmd...
This pin is so unforgivingly brutal. I love it.

#9274 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

1.6 is the latest. There is no PIN2DMD colorisation of TWD that I’m aware of but the PIN2DMD will of course work in the game. The red colour makes sense for the game so if the DMD in the game works well I don’t think there is a reason to change it.

Thanks for the response roar! I’m surprised twd is not colourized yet!

8 months later
#9948 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Yes, for TWD lcd is the way to go and set it in hires.

What does “ set it in hires” mean?

2 months later
#10149 2 years ago

Hi
I just finished reading all the posts in this thread about fish tank mod, but I cannot seem to find how to mount the tank in the game.
I have the dvd box set tanks, and I will probably make my own light strip to light it from below.
Can anyone point me to a video or thread on how to install the season 4 box set tank in the game and light it up DIY style?

#10155 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Do you have a 3D Printer? I made a bracket that holds the tank in place using the backboard screw and it's location that's already there.[quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t have a printer, but a buddy does... your tank looks amazing!
Is the blue water effect just a printed “card” attached to the back? It really looks like water in the pic. Would love to know how you achieved that effect!

#10160 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

It's all LED's, the blue is a LED strip cut to about 4" ran along the underside of the tank cover on the rear side, the green is a LED strip cut to the same length ran under the tank cover along the front side, and the whites are individual LED lights one above each head towards their front to highlight their faces when lit. The pro has the programming in the code for the topper already so I used a 5 wire about thee feet in length, made a connector so it can be split from the PF to back box, tied all the commons together and the ran each hot to their individual pin on the plug on the cpu board.
I can send you the stl file for the bracket, after printed you can use some hot glue or goop etc to glue the tank to the bracket.

Pretty sure i can Macgyver a way to mount the tank, but I would be really grateful for a wiring diagram and details in the lighting set up.
Sounds like by your description that you have two 4” strip leds plus 3 single white led’s all stuck to tank lid. Thats a lot of wires so I would like to know how you hid them and connected them... any pics?

6 months later
#10583 2 years ago

I tried to find the post with the string/ jute wrapped around it... search came up empty...can someone post that pic again?

4 weeks later
#10617 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I’m going to be joining the club soon and I’m wondering if anyone has the modfather topper?any other topper recommendations? Or any else you would highly recommend? Color DMD?
The pin I’m getting has a few little mods as well as a shaker motor and the new sound code.
I have never tried the pin but I love the theme and have been wanting one for a long time. Can’t wait.
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/walking-dead/products/walking-dead-topper

This mod will look great!

https://mezelmods.com/collections/walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/illuminated-fish-tank-walking-dead-pro
2B2B97AF-91B5-481A-8B19-B9FC23F56044 (resized).jpeg2B2B97AF-91B5-481A-8B19-B9FC23F56044 (resized).jpeg

5 months later
#10952 1 year ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

Thank you. But It doesnt have exactly what I need. Im trying to make this for my pro, but with the actual rgb lights.
https://mezelmods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203390089-Fish-Tank-Illumination-Pro-Installation

Following... please document how you do it. I have the dvd box set fish tank, and I would love to get it installed in my game. Info is hard to find on exactly how it is done, and even those mezel instructions are confusing to me.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10972 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Just recently picked up TWD last week for the second time (its bolted now). I've been having a blast modding it. Just put the guard tower, burning barn, fish tank, rail road tracks, orange plastics and a few signs up. Anyone put a color dmd on there's or does the red dmd go better.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!
Where did you get the lights for the fish tank mod? Mezel doesn’t sell them any more...

#10977 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Wow thats crazy. I would reach out to them. Sometimes they have extras not shown online.
Thats a great mod for the Pro.

I did! No luck...

Quoted from Rager170:

Yes, that is how it works. I have it on mine. Was the first mod I ever installed on my machine, which was the first I ever owned.
Now, where can I find a Fish Tank like the Premiums have, but for a Pro?

I have 2 fish tanks from season 4 dvd set... if you can find the lights i will trade you for a tank!

#10986 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Meazel Mods is a small operation that would likely build some more if there is interest. Has anyone reached out to them to let them know there are a bunch of pro owners looking for fish tank lights?
I would likely buy it if they made the kit again.

I sent an email asking if they had any left... got a reply saying the fish tank light kit is no longer offered due to either reliability or supply issues. That’s it. Standard bulk email reply
I should have bought the damn thing when I had the chance.
I will trade a fish tank with 2 heads to anyone who has the light mod for me... will figure out my own bracket.

10 months later
#11514 9 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Yes, that's the setting I was talking about. I just didn't know if it excluded the Cleland call-outs. I'd assume it's file based and his profane call-outs would have to be in the same folders as the main code. LOL.
Yes, my plan is to just swap out the code or turn the volume down. Volume might be easier.

Just look at the flowers Lizzy.

5 months later
#11684 4 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Double flip on my LE doesn't work...what does work is alternate fast flipping. I though at first it may have been from slapping and giving a nudge off the release, so I made sure to do some test runs only pressing the buttons lightly and it works on mine every time no with either a visual throw off center or a launch into the walker face

When I double flip, it never goes sdtm. If I don’t double flip, sometimes it does.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 26.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tominator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=tominator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.