New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 106132)

TWD Club, only walkers not welcome !!!

By pinball_erie

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,605 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Lostcause
  • Topic is favorited by 216 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,675 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7871DA44-A7BC-48B7-B9D7-BD31F9FE6EAB (resized).jpeg
IMG_3981 (resized).JPG
IMG_7355 (resized).jpg
P1050435 (resized).jpg
P1050424 (resized).jpg
P1050428 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
44CF4DE6-2E04-44A5-AD73-8F1FD4898F81 (resized).jpeg
121730661_943546726051585_1453785484841214343_n (resized).png
twitch golf stats bg (resized).png
3641BCF7-9BEA-46C9-B6FF-64F343D3C328 (resized).jpeg
1855990C-65E6-49AA-938E-4DC6EE7A2802 (resized).jpeg
8ADF1190-F28B-43AE-9955-833CEE4BD146 (resized).jpeg
IMG20200925122538 (resized).jpg
IMG20200925122622 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (5 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (5 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (5 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (5 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (5 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (4 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderking50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3958 3 years ago

I want a Twd but i'm waiting for the Negan premium version !

#3961 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Just have a custom Translite printed, and maybe add a few custom whistle callouts with pinball browser and your all set.

Ya and there's already a baseball Bat mod

#3966 3 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I finally got around to doing some more mods to my TWDLE and can report back. I already have the Stern topper, aftermarket zombie shooter rod and Stern art blades.
Here is what I settled on at this time.
'
Power distribution block (for power sources for mods) (Pinball life)
'
--Interactive--
Gnassel BG light version 1 option A (on Pinside)
Stern shaker motor (SP14) (Stern)
Hitchhiker prison sign (Mezel mods)
Animated backbox LED lighting (I didn't know about this version until doing some internet searching, nothing about it in the TWD threads that I've seen)- http://flipperfidelity.com/lighting/animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-panels/stern-the-walking-dead-le-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-two-versions-dimmable.html
'
'
--Cosmetic--
TWD ramp lights - blue (Mezel mods)
Woodbury sign (not lit) (Pinball life)
Crossbow (Mezel mods)
LED RGB Speaker lights and TWD grills (speakerlightkits.com)
Red LED flipper britebuttons (Pinball life)
'
I will have to wait on prison tower (oos), PDI glass (later) and color LED dmd (not released) in the future.
I am still waiting on the BG light and speaker lights/grills. I will post up when I get that done. I also need to install the interactive backbox lighting which just arrived, and hope to do it shortly.
So far I'm really happy overall with the mods overall. Relatively subtle changes and improved looks.
Shaker is awesome and the machine was already setup to add it. I really like the look of the blue ramp lights (contrasts the red lighting on the pin) and it makes the pin look even better. The hitchhiker sign looks great and works with the prison nicely and the piggybacked interactive lighting. The woodbury sign is a nice inexpensive touch and there's no need for it to be lit or interactive considering there is the woodbury playfield insert. Nice touch on the LED flipper buttons. Notably brighter and evenly lit compared to the ones on my POTC from somewhere else. The crossbow has been finicky, but that was to be expected from the feedback. I had to file off some of the material on the mount so pinballs coming in could clear it. It also wants to sit a little tilted (unflat) left to right making it tricky to clear the apron and afix using the adhesive. With some additional fiddling and more adhesive I should be able to get it to work better. I did have to reshim the apron as discussed in the installation instructions.
My friend did the installs. It took some time, but wasn't overly difficult. He is no pinball service expert so I can recommend these mods to those with basic skills.
In conclusion, listed are some mod options to consider, and not too much work.

Pics or it didn't happen !

1 week later
#4040 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could be worse could be a glowing Twinkie for $90

2 weeks later
#4136 3 years ago

Where can i buy a fish tank mod (inside cabinet 3 zombie heads )

Thanks

1 week later
#4250 3 years ago

Is there a rule sheet for TWDLE 1.56 ? Thanks

#4251 3 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Is there a rule sheet for TWDLE 1.56 ? Thanks

Found the rule sheet and found a TWDLE

17098674_10156208871199848_7750607778499006496_n (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#4372 3 years ago

Dawm this is killer game if I would have known I would have bought it way before

I seen the baseball bat Lucille mod,cool mod but 20$ and 20$ more shipping and the exchange rate it's like 60$ can.

2 months later
#4564 3 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I can and have had a few people ask about them. I will have to do a little figuring before I do. I will post here if I get to that point.

I would also take one

1 week later
#4603 3 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Ran into the Horde reset bug last night for the first time, what a bummer!
Good thing I knew about it in advance or I would've been worried about my machine.
They gotta release a code update to fix that.

Never got that yet .

What a heart pumping game ,so dawm exciting !

Only one Extra ball in there ? (Walker kills). No extra ball for
Combos ?

1 week later
#4682 3 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Yeah, I'm kind of torn on whether to attempt to 'fix' it.
I'm not the world's most physical player, and my pins are so close together, I'm afraid to get too physical.
I may just live with it as part of the game's unique charm and difficulty.

Twd used to kick my Ass but not so much now , i learned to be à Professional Nudger with this game

Dawm I love this game ... The interactive of the Dmd and the game shots is the best ever !

2 weeks later
#4756 3 years ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

Ok I have made 8 of these railroad crossing lighted mods with a Terminus map underneath. Easy to install in 5 minutes, no soldering required. I will send you a link with a video on installation. They come with a 30 day money back warranty and a 6 month repair or replace warranty if they break or stop working FOR ANY REASON (minus shipping). They are 54.95 plus 4.95 shipping and handling. I know they are pricey, but they took a long time to make. I probably am not going to make anymore so get them while they last! Here is a link with them in action.
» YouTube video
email me at joegadzia@gmail.com if interested.

Looks great , money sent!

Thanks Joe !

#4795 3 years ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

Ok I have made 8 of these railroad crossing lighted mods with a Terminus map underneath. Easy to install in 5 minutes, no soldering required. I will send you a link with a video on installation. They come with a 30 day money back warranty and a 6 month repair or replace warranty if they break or stop working FOR ANY REASON (minus shipping). They are 54.95 plus 4.95 shipping and handling. I know they are pricey, but they took a long time to make. I probably am not going to make anymore so get them while they last! Here is a link with them in action.
» YouTube video
email me at joegadzia@gmail.com if interested.

Hey Joe, thanks again i am so glad i bought this, it looks awesome, i love interactives mods and mostly the ones that just fits in like it was supposed to be there from the start !!!

1 week later
#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

put money on it that its the well walker. had this problem put a tighter spring on the mech.

Same here , little adjustement, test that switch
Easy fix

#4865 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

I Love it More !!!

#4867 3 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

And I LOVE you BOTH for loving this lovely game !

1 week later
#4975 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Iron Man does not need a extended save post (besides the fact that no pinball needs it ), the outlane post can be adjusted to make it easier. Nothing more should be necessary

His game His money His choice

If someone wants to make ajustement and make it smoother for him or friends or kids
Or just to get farther in the game , nothing nothing nothing wrong there .

2 months later
#5223 3 years ago

I have installed Gnassel's Bicycle girl mod and it should have been there from the start
Love it !!!

2 months later
#5502 2 years ago

God Dammit I love this game !!!!

#5550 2 years ago

Where can i get Cleland new code ?

1 year later
#7628 1 year ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Thanks, I adjusted/bent the switch a little and now there are no phantom hits registering. FWIW I cut a small piece of slingshot rubber and wedged it between the guide by the left ramp where the ball should bounce off of and go to your left flipper. It works 90% of the time, and no nudging is necessary, I got the idea from somewhere in this thread. I am in the club that believes in a fair chance, a ball draining right out of the pops is just shit.

Out of the Pops i did this and never had a drain out of pops for 2 years now

its just a big rubber i had from another game .

20190309_124410 (resized).jpg
#7630 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

But have you ever played Tunnel mode?

all the time , smooth as butter

#7631 1 year ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

all the time , smooth as butter

try it , takes 15 min .

1 week later
#7646 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerBall:

For the longest time, I nudged the machine based off the DMD to prevent a SDTM. After reading elsewhere, I rotated the magnet a tiny bit and it it all but elimated the problem.

did same thing 2 years ago , i never had sdtm after that

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.95
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Millbrae, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderking50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside