IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therookie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6083 6 years ago

Just purchased my 1st NIB and its the walking dead PREM and i couldn't be more excited. it was between TWD and GOT and finally pulled the trigger on TWD this morning. Should be shipping out today and was wondering if most people play with the stock sound or with the other sound packages that are available? What did you guys do?

1 week later
#6113 6 years ago

Received the NIB Prem yesterday and out of the box it played pretty well, rare SDTM from the pops, only had air balls to the out lanes once or twice in a few hours of play, the problem for me the was bicycle girl bash toy, i would hit the toy and it would go along the left side of the ramp and go SDTM after hitting the rubber on the ramp post. Also the left out lane was a magnet for drains as it seemed no matter how much nudging or literal shoving of the machine it would drain. I didn't make any changes last night but I played it a little this morning before work and it kept happening and i was getting frustrated so i raised the back right leg a couple millimeters and magically both the bike girl and the out lanes were working great; no more SDTM drains from the bash toy and little nudges were saving balls from the left out lane. So if anyone else is having those types of issues consider making small adjusts to the level of the machine and that may fix the issue. I'm sure others have brought this up in the thread but i wasn't going though over 100 pages ha. BTW made it to Horde mode after the changes and that mode is amazing and tons of fun!

#6123 5 years ago

After having the game for a few days it’s almost like when I have a good game I don’t feel like I played any better but it’s the game was nice and didn’t have horrible SDTM or outline drains. A question I do have is about the drops; when I complete all the drops on the same ball and the the mode lights are lit but I drain because that always happens I have to knock all the drops again, is that normal?

#6125 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

This was one setting I had to change. That's the default and it was beyond frustrating and really took the fun away for me. You can set it to remember the lit dead features, so that when the ball drains, they are still lit, without having to re-complete the drop bank. I would have sold the game long ago if I couldn't change that setting.

Oh my gosh thank you! I agree that was beyond frustrating. Only other thing I have changed was I disabled the BK ramp
from going up because I like the flow better and I got ransom drains when hitting her and that was frustrating.

1 month later
#6497 5 years ago

No matter how well the game is leveled you will still get the SDTM from the pops and with how much nudging this game requires most time you can’t spare a warning on a SDTM that shouldn’t happen and that’s what I find aggravating. Love the machine though

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 26.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 16.00
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therookie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=therookie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.