Topic Stats

• 8,844 posts
  • 585 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 200 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,490 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200224_201011 (resized).jpg
TWD.Warm.White.GI.jpg (resized).jpg
20200131_171516 (resized).jpg
20200131_171524 (resized).jpg
20200116_174106 (resized).jpg
093A15C4-6171-43C2-A97F-76640B8CF68E (resized).jpeg
20200116_143425 (resized).jpg
032 (resized).jpg
009 (resized).jpg
014 (resized).jpg
005 (resized).jpg
013 (resized).jpg
004 (resized).jpg
011 (resized).jpg
008 (resized).jpg
024 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (5 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (5 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5226 2 years ago

I have a problem where my ball bounces off the flipper bat as it makes contact from rolling down the inlane. Same on the 2 sides, i already adjust inlanes by loosening the 3 screws and put some electrical tape to "fatten" the inlanes a bit. It's better but not perfectly smooth when a ball rolls slowly on the inlane to the flipper bat...
My first TWD had the same problem, and i saw on the youtube vids that it's like that too. It seems to be common with all machines. That's not very important but i don't like that at all (already have this problem with older machines and it's very annoying, my TWD is HUO...)
Do you guys know this problem and fix it?

#5227 2 years ago

It seems that the inlanes are a bit too low compared to the rubber flipper. TWD is a hard and tough machine that don't put the player in a comfort zone, so maybe it was designed to distract the player? (Or just a bad design maybe...)

Anyway, this machine needs to be tweaked very much to be perfect out of the box.

#5230 2 years ago

Did that solve the problem for you? Where can i find them?

#5231 2 years ago

I found Titan thin rubbers in Europe, i will order a set and try them. I hope it will solve this problem.
Thank you!

#5238 2 years ago

Yes you can adjust inlanes but it didn't last long...
The first TWD i bought had the same problem. I hate that. I order thin rubbers, i'm impatient to test them.
On my TWD, i have adjusted flippers bats a bit higher than the stock settings, i can make all the shots and there is less space between the flippers. They are in line with the inlanes, like my others machines.

#5239 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

That’s massively important! Interesting as I’ve only seen it once out of probably 15-20 TWD machines I’ve played over the years. Definitely do everything you can to solve as the flippers are your only direct tangible interaction with the ball. The pitch angle could impact this as well.

What i'm sayin by not very important is that the bounce is not huge, it's a very light bounce and only when the ball is very slow and roll just next to the rubber. When the ball come from the ramp exit or enter of the inlane, there's no bounce.
But, for me, it's not perfect, close, but not perfect, and i can't forget that, it becomes an obsession... It's annoying to be like me...

2 weeks later
#5277 2 years ago

Is it normal to have sometimes Crossbow (Pro version) during Horde but with a different music and more often than normal? Is it Crossbow frenzy? How does it happens?

Thanks

#5282 2 years ago

I don't think i made at least one time a 3way combo... Wow, an other thing to achieve in this great game.

#5309 2 years ago

I put the thin titan rubbers too, and it's much better now. Not perfect, but i don't think about ball hop anymore.
Thanks chuckwurt

1 month later
#5452 2 years ago

Wow.
I didn't expect a code update for TWD when you see all this unfinished recent games. I thought TWD was done, because the game is already very well coded.
Great news, that shows really good things for the future! I will update my Pro tomorrow and i hope we will see updates for GOT and my favorite of all time, IM (i just want a last update for this one, a real skill shot and a more approchable DoD MB will be heaven).

1 week later
#5566 2 years ago

I love this game but sometimes (errr almost always in fact) it's too frustrating. And my only others games are IM and BSD. And my TWD is not on stock settings (Yoyo outlanes, ballsave at 10, outlanes posts on the lower position). Sometimes I think to put 5 balls settings but it will be the first time i do that.

2 months later
#5974 2 years ago

What's your favorite settings for your TWD guys?
Mine is "easy", Yoyokopter outlanes mods, posts on the lower position, first extra ball disabled. I think i will put the posts one position higher.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chandler, AZ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside