Topic Stats

• 8,660 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 202 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,463 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191214_162635 (resized).jpg
20191214_075726 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191121_221120.jpg
IMG_20191214_115713.jpg
IMG_20191214_115341.jpg
IMG_20191214_115132.jpg
2019-12-13 (resized).jpg
20191213_221034 (resized).jpg
2019-11-23 (resized).jpg
TWD TRA (resized).jpg
20191120_170943 (resized).jpg
20190619_205908-1 (resized).jpg
IMGA0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgaires.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8220 3 months ago

Im in

pasted_image (resized).png
4 weeks later
#8282 85 days ago

Hi,
Is possible to change the settings, to enable the modes with only one set of drop targets? Like it is on the first mode!
Thanks

#8298 82 days ago

Hi,
Ive made a gameplay video last night, can you guys tell me your opinions, what can i improve, camara, lights, add some talking, etc.
Another thing, the riot shot is suposed to be like that?

Minute 1:25, hit and goes back, if yes, is a very nice felling.

Thanks

#8304 82 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

More to do with your game. Try changing some white gi's for red to maybe add some interest to the playfield. The pinstadium seems to wash out the colours on your video. Otherwise it was good. I'd only add talking if you're making this into an instructional video otherwise I'd prefer hearing just the game sounds and callouts

Maybe i will do this, i can adjust some configurations on the pinstadium, maybe change the color to red and dimm them a little bit. I would love to make it like a "tutorial video" but maybe i will need a micro.
Thanks

#8305 82 days ago
Quoted from roar:

I agree something just looks off with the pinstadium lighting, too bright almost... I'm not having ball tracking issues as much as it just doesn't look like TWD to me. And the riot shot action you're seeing I would see occasionally on mine too, particularly useful during Riot mode of course to score two hits .

Yeah they register 2 shots, but appart from that, is a very nice felling, to bad they dont make it this way on standard.. eheheh
Any way to fix this?

#8306 82 days ago
Quoted from zrbrt:

The blue from the pinstadium is distracting and makes the ball tough to follow in the ramps -- is there a way to add ambient lighting?
If you add talking, make sure to get a mic. I tried to stream without a mic and just use the webcam to pick up volume, did not go well.
Thanks for posting!

Maybe i will try the phonecamara to pick the volume, just to try it, but im pretty sure i will need a micro. Yeap i can add some light for sure.
Thanks for your input man.

#8307 82 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Not sure what the 1:25 is referencing?

Riot shot, the ball hits the end and goes back again

#8311 82 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Are you looking for play / strategy suggestions, or just suggestions about the actual video itself? I don't want to start throwing out the "you should do X instead of Y because....." suggestions if that isn't what you're after.

All kind of sugestions to make a better video with good content that other can enjoy it, the general objective is to make more content also with other machines that i have in my house.

#8344 79 days ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I've had such a strange relationship with this game. Every couple of months I get frustrated at its brutality, and I tell my wife or anyone else who pretends to care that I'm going to sell this piece of s#!t!!!!
Then I have a game and get so so so so so close to that 115 mark, where my hands are shaking and my heart is pounding through my chest, and I realize this game is a keeper!
We have a complicated love/hate relationship, but we're going to make it work! At least until I get to LMS

I say this every week... eheheh

#8351 74 days ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

I felt like the ball was always ending up in the pops after a barn orbit shot so I added a thin piece of felt to the exit just above the entrance to the pops as others have suggested .
WHOA!! CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!. no more dribbling out of the pops to a dead flip on the left flipper to a safe cradle on the right, now from a clean barn shot 90% of the time the ball comes flying down at speed to the left flipper where it must be contended with !
Improves the flow IMHO and adds to the brutality !!!

I would like to see that, can be interesting

#8353 74 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've not heard of anyone doing this. Mine goes into the pops 100% of the time after a Barn shot. I thought that was by design.

Mine to, but would be interesting if the shot make all the way to the left flipper again, sometimes the ball keeps to long on the bumps and stops the flow of it.

#8376 71 days ago
Quoted from pipes:

The lighting from the pinstadiums does not look good at all.

Looks much better in person, but thanks for your input.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgaires.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside