Topic Stats

• 8,271 posts
  • 556 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,404 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PRO COLOR BLOOD (resized).png
PREMIUM BLOOD (resized).png
TWD alternate translite versions (resized).jpg
20190824_093215 (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
11EA187F-CA67-4CBF-A5EF-B666C2D86950 (resized).jpeg
20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg
07FB0307-F475-4C6D-A222-92FFA102C92A (resized).jpeg
IMG_6831 (resized).JPG
IMG_6832 (resized).JPG
IMG_6829 (resized).JPG
IMG20190805123003 (resized).jpg
shot1.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2616 3 years ago

Hey Guys,

Just curious if anyone else has noticed GI's flickering ever so slightly? I have a Pro model and had some friends over the weekend and noticed while they were playing that the bulbs were flickering ever so slightly. Perhaps its normal? I have upgraded just about every bulb to Comet 2 smds... I could see it also in some inserts (I noticed it on the barn insert light). Perhaps thats just what they do? Never noticed until I sat back and watched people play.

Figured I would ask.... thanks.

6 months later
#3680 2 years ago

Hey guys,

My well walker well is taking some damage on the front right side.

Has anyone seen any protectors or anything for this area?

#3682 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That decal gets destroyed on every game. I just pulled mine off and left it bare metal. Some people opt for this pants decal ...
http://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/95d4bd25-0110-98b3-7b29-dd8ed4685b54

Awesome thanks.

Oh, that piece is metal? For some reason I thought it was plastic. I put a piece of clear tape over it to protect whatever is on there currently and the way it is getting hit made it look like its breaking apart, but if its metal, that isnt the case.

Thanks again.

#3683 2 years ago

Does anyone know if there is an Up-kick coil setting on these? Im not home, but I could have sworn I saw one before the update, and now I cant find it.

Would like to turn down the coil so that the ball doesnt kick up so quickly to the shooter lane..

#3690 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I only found the global setting for coil power and set mine to "soft". It still has more than enough power to make the big ramps, etc.
In fact the manual says the settings either decrease or increase the power by 12%. Not huge but for a clean home game I find less is more for flipper power.

Where is this setting? I went through everything this weekend and dont think I saw that...

#3697 2 years ago

So last night I changed my battery while the machine was on and found out after that it still reset my scores and audits. But, with the same battery, it is now saving everything.

Very strange.. Anyone seen this or know why it would have happened?

#3699 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm curious to know why you changed the battery. Don't those coin type lithium batteries last 4-5 years? TWD hasn't even been out close to that long.

Ive heard people say to change them right away and others say to change after 3 years... regardless, i had a battery so I decided to change it out. Just funny that I did that to be safe so my stuff didnt erase, and now its erased lol

1 week later
#3736 2 years ago

Why would anyone want outlane extenders for this machine?? Plays great as it is...

#3739 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Yeah I know, its like...just play better

Yea.. Im not about changing the gameplay just because im not getting high enough scores...

Only if there is a defect in the gameplay, for example, GB machine and the balls jumping from inlane to outlane...

#3759 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Beat LMS last night, what a rush. It took five balls but still felt great. Mode starts when all kill inserts have been lit. My only complaint is after completing mode, LMS insert did not stay lit for rest of the game. Trying again tonight.

My lord ahhaha. I have like 550 plays on mine and ive never gotten LMS or Horde mode even started... Maybe Siege but not even sure..

You must have had one hell of a game!

#3760 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wanted to through a question out there to all the TWD owners, might help me make a sold decision again on a TWD.
How do current TWD owners rate the Pro vs Prem/LE? I know over in the Star Trek threads a lot of people feel the prem and especially the LE feel like worthy upgrades, as a result I pulled the trigger on an LE, but what would be the answer of that question with TWD owners? I had a premium coming that fell through when seller sold from under me to someone else even after I sent a deposit, oh well sh*t happens, I now have another lined up but also got offered a pro and now I am looking between the two like watching a game of tennis trying to decide which to pull the trigger on

Really depends on the money you can spend. Personally, I have never felt taht spending almost $2,000 extra is worth it. But granted, the crossbow on the LE seems damn cool.

For this game there are a lot of features that you get with the LE compared to some other tables where it seems there arent a lot of differences.

Off the top of my head they are:

RGB Insert Arrows
Governors Fishtank on backboard
drop targets on playfield - makes woodbury shot more challenging (this is a good thing imo)
extra magnet on playfield
extra bash toy for bicycle girl with moving ramp
Full Crossbow Feature
Much better GI lighting
Different Translite and Cabinet Decals - Personal Preference

Ill add more if I can remember...

1 week later
#3819 2 years ago

Can anyone explain how to create a custom message??

Ive done this a zillion times with no luck. Once I saw my message after it cycled like 10 times, and I only saw it becuase I left the game on while I was doing something else for a while.

Not sure why this seems to difficult... I go to custom message, make a new one and save but it never seems to keep...

Any help would be appreciated...

#3838 2 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

I've got a Pro on order and will change out the LEDs - can anyone with a recent build confirm the bulb sockets?
Bayonet (44/47) for the GI and Wedge (555) for the Inserts?
No surface mounted LEDs?
Cheers!

I have a Pro, bought last year. You need to take a look under the playfield. They are all mixed. For example, the Multikill lights, the end 2 are bayonets while the rest are wedges. Its like that all over the place. Not sure why...

Although all GI's are bayonet...

2 months later
#4205 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Installed my ColorDMD in my TWD Premium and my MET Pro last night. They are both great, but for TWD all I can say is wow. I've done many mods to this pin and by far this is one of the best. I have and have seen ColorDMDs in other pins before but this one is stunning. Well worth the money.

Did you purchase the LCD or LED? Also curious if it mounts flush or not?

#4208 2 years ago

Does anyone have a fix for the Well Walker well cracking and peeling?

I bought those "walker pants" and those lasted about 1 day before breaking apart...

#4218 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I purchased the LCD. The quality is top notch, there have been some discussions on the LED from those who don't think that it is as nice as the LCD, and it was in stock. It does not mount flush, but it's the same as has been used by ColorDMD for quite some time so it works well as mounted.

Thanks! I always have leaned towards the LCD. My only issue has been that they dont mount flush. Can you tell me how much of a gap is there? Is it noticeable from straight on or at angles?

#4221 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Most of what I've read is that the LED is preferred on LED games. It really pops. But hi res junkies prefer the LCD. LEDs sold out, that should tell you their popularity.

I like the option that LCD gives where you can do 2 forms of "dots" as well as hi res..

The LED is nice but I dont want "brighter" which is why most people go for the LED it seems. To me, it seems the LCD will do what the LED does and more, so thats where my head is at..

#4231 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

The Walking Dead Pro that I bought from a forum member also had those "walker pants" and I've noticed them breaking apart also. I might replace them down the track and put extra mylar or something over them.

Yea, I will probably end up doing the same as when you buy them, it comes with 2 sets of those "pants".

#4232 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

And it's interesting. No DotsXL which many people like and yet most reviews from those who have both versions (led and lcd) generally have preferred the LED version in their newer games. The LED versions have been sold out there for a while now.

I havent read that. From what ive seen, most prefer the LCD. Havent gone through the whole thread though:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-lcd-versus-led

#4234 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My advice would be to just go with bare metal. I've been playing with bare metal for years now.

Soon enough I wont have a choice hahaha.

You would think they would have figured a better option for this since that well takes more abuse than anywhere else on the table.

6 months later
#5204 1 year ago

Hey Guys,

I just ordered a shaker motor from Pinball Life for my Pro.

I tried looking all over for install instructions. Can anyone help me out?

#5205 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have 1-2 Weathered train track mods avail in the next few days.

Mod - For Sale
TWD Walking Dead Weathered RR track modNew “weathered track to make your right ramp look like an old and abandoned rr track. Picked up a few more track sections....Will prob sell 3 more tracks .....50 + 8 shipping”
3 days ago Columbia, MD 50 (Firm)
billsfanmd

PM'd...

2 months later
#5680 1 year ago

Hey guys, I just installed the Shaker Motor from Pinball life into my TWD. Question for you... Compared to my GB shaker from Pinball Life, the TWD is much weaker. Is there anyway to turn it up? It just seems underwhelming as is..

Perhaps the difference from Sam and Spike?

#5682 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Don't think it is a Spike/SAM issue, more game to game based on the coding. The shaker kits are different across generations, but I assumed you bought the right one.
Have you adjusted or looked the weights on it? The closer they are together the bigger the shake.
Also check the feature adjustment and set it to max. It isn't intensity, just when it is used.

Hmmnn, ill have to take a look at the weights, i have not adjusted them. I believe they are both sitting in the same direction currently...

#5683 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Hmmnn, ill have to take a look at the weights, i have not adjusted them. I believe they are both sitting in the same direction currently...

Played with the weights, when they are in opposite directions, i literally cant even feel the shaker... I put it back with both facing the same way and like I said, its ok. I almost seems to be getting a bit stronger the more I play. I dont know how that makes any sense but.... Like I said, just seems like my GB one is much stronger.

#5686 1 year ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I'm having the same results with my shaker. The action is nothing like that of the shakers in my other pins. I think maybe it is the way the game is coded. There may be nothing we can do about it.

Im thinking that as well... are the shakers in your other pins all from the same company?

#5687 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have pinball life's shaker in mine and I think it does a great job. It doesn't rattle your teeth like some ok ther games do. I would suggest cointaker's shaker if you want to rattle your teeth.

I just find it strange that 2 motors from the same company seem different. As mentioned, perhaps its the coding.... now im wondering if I should tone down my GB shaker lol

#5693 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think it’s might make it shake for a longer duration rather than more frequent, not sure though. The shaker was about to shake my GB cabinet apart though and I put it on moderate use instead of maximum and it seems much less violent now. I just tried this myself to make sure that I wasn’t imagining things. First of all the default is set to Maximum for the factory default on my GB so chances are TWD is also, but I had set mine to moderate because it was shaking the game too much when it went in to storage facility multiball. I just set it back to maximum use and went into storage facility multiball and I swear it damn near shakes my game apart. I don’t know if it shakes longer, harder, or whatever but the difference is huge and my game wouldn’t last no time if I leave it on Maximum use.
My TWD is set on Maximum use and it’s just fine so no need to dial it back, but it could be a possibility that his is not on Maximum, it’s worth a look at least. I have the Pinball Life shakers by the way. If his game is already on Maximum use then I’m not sure what is wrong because my TWD shakes plenty hard enough. Hope this helps.

Mine is set to maximim.... seems others say GB shakes harder than TWD as well. Like someone else said, on GB when storage facility goes off, it shakes very hard. TWD doesnt come close to matching it.

At this point im just going to assume its based on coding. I did email Pinball Life to see what he says as well...

1 week later
#5782 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Another option to fix the pants on the well walker is the following.
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/the-walking-dead-walker-pants
Gord

I have this and it started chipping away the day i put it on.. Although now the pants look all torn up and kind of cool. I dont think there is any real solution to this...

#5783 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sam shakers are not compatible with spike. Pinball life ones aren’t as far as I know.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=Shaker+motor

Terry from Pinball Life told me that they are the same motors...

#5784 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and than, (soft) plastic protector installed... will came back later for a feedback about flying balls... (reminder : i'm at 95 games played)
what i know already :
need a lexan piece there, because mine (soft for now) is not transparent and its hidding the place behind
but, as this is quite a big plastic, i'm already a bit afraid with a 1 piece of lexan there, not sure it will not cause the 2 ramp fixations to break (even is 1 piece is better than 2, with 1 on each fixation)
more ideas welcome of course

For those of you having airballs like this, have you tried putting the coil setting to "soft"? Apparently I set mine to soft when I got the machine and with the recent update, I must have forgot to set it back to soft. Its the first time I have had an airball like this... So perhaps coil to "soft" is the way to go...

2 weeks later
#5854 1 year ago

Does anyone know if anyone sells a Fish Tank like the Premium but for Pro? Not the topper but for the inside where the Premiums have them? I havent seen this sold aftermarket...

1 year later
#8034 61 days ago

Just put my colordmd in last night. Looks great...

But man, they really need to redo their instructions for it for this game. I felt like nothing in them matched up..

#8050 58 days ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Normal amount of play in the plunger. The problem is the auto launcher is sitting so far forward, the ball no longer makes contact with the rubber tip of the plunger.
The nut on the autolauncher mech is rubbing against the screw holding the lane switch in place. It's preventing the autolaunch mech from returning to its full resting position.
All I see on the other side of the autolaunch nut is a screw, which is not loose at all. Can't find anything that seem to have come loose.
[quoted image]

Its hard to tell from that picture, but is that bolt from the auto launcher pushed out and rubbing on the screw? It looks like its gapped.

#8053 58 days ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Yes, that is EXACTLY what is happening. But how to fix it? I can't find anything that looks like it needs to be (or even COULD be) tightened up.[quoted image][quoted image]

are you sure a pin didnt fall out somewhere or something on the opposite end of that bolt to keep it pushed against the white piece? Can you push that bolt in at all?

Or look even higher. Something is causing that piece to be pushed left to rub against the screw.. Like where i circled in yellow..
twd1 (resized).png

#8054 58 days ago
Quoted from Completist:

Joined the club today. A milestone so to speak as this one represents the first new era Stern in my game room.[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!!! Great looking machine!!

#8080 54 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I will say that I really like the Mezelmods Pro aquarium light mod. It easily lets you know how many heads you've collected in each aquarium. Collect enough heads to fill up 3 aquariums and you start a Multikill, which is one step closer to getting to Horde Mode. Looks like it's out of stock now. You could get on the waiting list. Trust me, it's cool! https://mezelmods.com/collections/walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/illuminated-fish-tank-walking-dead-pro

The one thing I dont like about that is the color. I believe I asked them years ago about that and they said they cannot offer in green.

#8081 54 days ago

"R-Rated Cleland code"

I wasnt aware of this being done. I guess its been a while since ive been checking this thread.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this? Is it just a simple game update install?

#8083 54 days ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Wish I could get a game to last long enough to see this stuff.

I had that problem when I first got the game. What started opening up the game for me was to try and shoot the drop targets first. That gets you the first game mode.. I like to keep shooting those drops over and over to try and get bloodbath..

#8086 54 days ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I get bloodbath regularly. I'm not sure what to do when I get it.

I get overly excited when it happens and go crazy lol hahaha. When bloodbath comes, I try to start the modes and then get multikills going. Thats when the big points come in. I believe, if you shoot the ramps quick enough, it start the multikills. If you have bloodbath and multikills, the points start racking up.

Im not the greatest playing on the machine and ive only gotten horde mode like 2 or 3 times but its a fun machine. I have no clue how anyone get get all the walker kills.

Oh, and the ColorDMD for TWD is excellent! Just put it in a week ago.

#8088 53 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Thanks for all the feedback! Definitely going to watch the videos to learn more about the game. I played this game quite a bit on location, but never even noticed the drop targets on the left until last night!
Maybe I'll play around with the sticks a bit before spending $50 on the service rails...

You can message Cleland or find links in the forums. Here's links to the Premium/LE version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-most-recent-cleland-twd-code-1

Quoted from Fezmid:

Thanks for all the feedback! Definitely going to watch the videos to learn more about the game. I played this game quite a bit on location, but never even noticed the drop targets on the left until last night!
Maybe I'll play around with the sticks a bit before spending $50 on the service rails...

You can message Cleland or find links in the forums. Here's links to the Premium/LE version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-most-recent-cleland-twd-code-1

Thanks. I found the code online. Link below if people need it for Pro and Premium/LE:

https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/code-update-pinsides-cleland-releases-the-walking-dead-1-60-0-code/

#8093 53 days ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Mine is green also.

Sorry, I was thinking of something else. I have that aquarium light mod..

I was thinking of Cointakers... https://cointaker.com/products/fishtank-mod-for-the-walking-dead

#8096 53 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Question about this code.. This is audio changes only right? I dont want my colordmd that I just installed to get weird due to new animations or whatever..

#8098 53 days ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Correct, just the call-outs change. DMD will remain the same.

Great, thanks.

#8100 53 days ago

Question for you regarding the install of the R Rated Cleland code. Sterns update proceedure calls for .spv files but the one I downloaded is a .bin file.

Will this still work the same? If not, how do I install it?

#8101 53 days ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Finally popping the top on this game again tonight for a little more upkeep (Titans and some other stuff).
Where's the best place to get the decal for lower portion of Wellwalker? Mines chewed pretty bad ( a common thing I would guess). Has anyone gone to the trouble of trying mylar around it, or a waste of time....
Thanks, and absolutely can't stop playing this game....amazing!!!

I have the pants decal. They get chewed up pretty quick also. Just an FYI, but they are a good look.

#8103 53 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

.bin file for SAM games.

Ahh, thank you!

#8110 51 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

So like I said, I just bought a TWD Pro. In the back box, I see this connector with nothing plugged into it. I also have a wire that looks like it could connect, but I have no idea what it would connect to (nothing right now since the connector broke off when it got stuck after folding the head). Everything seems to work - any idea what this is for?[quoted image][quoted image]

I thought that connector had something to do with the DMD. I thought I had to remove that when installing my color DMD.

#8113 51 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Ok, cool, so it's legacy and I shouldn't worry about it since I'm not going back to the red dots anyway?

Thats what I think. The directions didnt say anything about that cable and when I was done, I was like "What is this?" Couldnt find where it would go. A buddy of mine on here told me he took it off for doing his Metallica also. You should be all set.

#8115 51 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation! I suspected as much, since everything appears to be working.

No problem!

1 week later
#8126 44 days ago

Stupid question for those who have bought the bloody hands stickers for the glass...

Have you put these on the top or under the glass?

#8129 44 days ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I put mine under the glass so they dont get all messed up or have people play with them.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Just wasnt sure if they would scrape if taking the glass off.

#8130 44 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I recently bought a machine where there previous owner applied the bloody hand prints and blood splatter decals. He put them under the glass. It's actually a cool thing on this game as long as they don't cover any shots or inserts.

thanks!

#8137 41 days ago
Quoted from aingide:

After ignoring it for probably a year, I booted up TWDLE and played for at least 6-8 hours this week. Forgot how incredible it is.
Just ordered a ColorDMD, flipordie's alternate translite, and a handful of other small mods. I haven't installed Cleland's sound package, because I find the stock gameplay-oriented callouts helpful, but I may give it a try.
TWDLE was my first (and only!) NIB Stern. I feel very fortunate that it turned out so well.

Personally, im not much a fan of the Cleland code.. Seems others love it. worth giving a shot and can always put the stock one back on.

2 weeks later
#8180 28 days ago

Found this in the sale bin at a local liquor store. Had to pick it up haha.

20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
#8188 26 days ago
Quoted from kuchiyaji:

Brilliant explanation! Things are much clearer now

This is for Premium/LE, right? I dont know about any "bombs" on the Pro.

#8189 26 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That topper would stay full forever on my game then.

Seriously. I have no clue how people get the 115 kills or whatever. Actually, on this machine especially, I feel like others are far and away better than I am at the game. I find this table very difficult.

#8192 26 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I had my best of 58 walker kills the other day, mostly due to the best Prison/Bloodbath MB I've ever had. Made it to phase 2 of Prison MB. Ended up making to Horde that game, but still didn't top my best score (of a measly 455 mill). This is on a Pro. I'm not sure how people can get north of that. I also set my games up hard, but not that hard. Outlanes are closed as far as they can be, which isn't much lol. But everything else is pretty stock. Settings are factory. have had this game for over 2 years now and is my "oldest" game, and I still get excited to play it.

yea that score is better than mine. Im at like 390 mill on a pro and ive had mine for like 3 years lol.

#8197 26 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I managed to get to 94 kills last month. I got to 90 and was so excited that I was that close to LMS, then I botched it, drained a couple of balls, and it was game over. I made it that far by managing to string together several Multi-Kills which were constantly running pretty much my whole game and through Well Walker, Prison, and Blood Bath multiballs. With the lit Multi-Kills shots you get 2 walker kills at once, so I must've hit a lot of those shots during the multiballs.

Yes, that is pretty much how I go about it also. I think ive gotten in the low 70's.. I think hahah.

3 weeks later
#8258 4 days ago

Does anyone know where you can find a Stern Topper for TWD?

#8259 4 days ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I bought a swatch of gel paper samples with hundreds of different colors about 6 years ago. I've used many different colors on different games, including defusing some GI bulbs that were too bright and shiny in my eye. With shipping, the swatch is about $15.
ebay.com link

For these, do you wrap it around the bulb?

#8261 4 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I thought they were long sold out, but it would be interesting to see if anybody chimes in with info. I wish Stern would re-run some toppers for games like TWD, GB, and KISS, for guys like me who buy topperless machines a few years after production ends. I guess I could just randomly buy new Stern toppers for machines I don't have at the time, just in case I buy them down the road, LOL.

hahaha i hear ya. And yes, very hard to find. I didnt think i would ever want toppers but now my opinion is changing.

#8263 4 days ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

No, tape it to the underside of the playfield covering the insert.

Thanks.

Just curious, if you did wrap a bulb, do you think it would hold up due to heat? Just curious. Ive been looking at these gels for a while now.

#8265 4 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I thought they were long sold out, but it would be interesting to see if anybody chimes in with info. I wish Stern would re-run some toppers for games like TWD, GB, and KISS, for guys like me who buy topperless machines a few years after production ends. I guess I could just randomly buy new Stern toppers for machines I don't have at the time, just in case I buy a machine that needs one down the road, LOL.

Found this and had to buy it. My wife is not gonna be happy as it is going to scare the kids lol.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/walking-dead/products/walking-dead-topper

#8267 4 days ago

Wow, those are awesome! Unfortunately I dont 8 ft clearance where my pins are...

#8269 4 days ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Has anyone else tried changing out some of the GI on the backboard? I've got a mix of mostly red with a single warm white, and I think it looks pretty cool - what do you think?
Out of the Box
[quoted image]
All Red Backboard GI
[quoted image]
Red with single warm white
[quoted image]
The fact that there's no GI back there on the right side, due to the fishtank, makes what you do on the left more dominant, and somewhat overpowering if all color, in my opinion. I'm working up an idea to mod the fishtank to give it some light, and hopefully a flickering random effect when you hit the right ramp. I've got the design for the flicker done, but not yet finished on the switchover from solid to flickering when you hit the ramp. I'll post more as I make progress, and eventually either make a bunch to sell, or post instructions to make your own.

Have you seen the fishtank mod? https://mezelmods.com/collections/walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/illuminated-fish-tank-walking-dead-pro

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roswell, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside