IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10177 2 years ago

Just joined this club, and my game has the Stern topper. My question is it easy to get inside the topper? One of the plastic sides is misaligned and I really need to get inside to fix it....its not readily obvious how to do this and wondering if anyone has done this before.

Thanks for your help

1 month later
#10248 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Just shoot ATLpb a message that you are looking for The Walking Dead code and he will hook you up. I would send the message but I dont like sharing other peoples work without their permission. Loving it so far though.

So is this revised code utilized via the PinSound card?

1 month later
#10415 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

LE’s and pros come up for sale a fair amount, but haven’t seen any premiums lately. What are HUO premiums going for?

My guess is $7500+ depending on upgrades (i.e. color dmd, etc), topper (Stern factory) and overall condition

#10418 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I remember when right before covid started causing closures and stuff. A guy on here couldn't seem to get $5600 for his nice TWD Premium.

A lot has changed in a few years....especially when the Stern topper is selling for $2K

1 month later
#10499 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get the bicycle girl mod? I contacted the guy who originally made it, but it doesnt look like he's making anymore....be a nice add on

#10501 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I mailed Gnassel several times but never got a response. Was lucky enough to obtain one via a friendly pinsider who didn’t use it.

He actually responded to my first request, and stated he was gonna order parts and make a few more (that was months ago). He hasn't responded to my other requests so I assume its not gonna happen...

#10503 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I also reached out with no response.
Does anyone have info on the actual LED he used? I'm kind of handy with circuits and can maybe put it together.

I can't imagine its all that difficult to reverse engineer? I say that not knowing anything about it Be nice to get some details

1 week later
#10510 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

What is this mod?
Edit - nm, found it. That is a cool mod! Wonder what micro controller he used and how it was programmed..

I'm not exactly sure, but its definitely a nice to have mod...

#10514 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

We need to find someone who is willing to recreate the bicycle girl mod. It is such a wasted feature when you activate the mode and cannot see it. Why even bother sticking a detailed sculpt under there when you can't see it while playing?

Totally agree...ideally the guy who originally built them would make a few more....seems like theres demand

#10517 2 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Judge Dress’s mod really does a good job, green light when in the mode. Easy to install. I got it a couple of years ago.

What specific mod are u referring to?

#10520 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

ebay.com link: The WALKING DEAD Pinball Bicycle Girl Light Mod GREEN
As I see it it is just a led parallel to the led on to of the ramp indicating BG is ready

Thank you

#10525 2 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

That’s it. Works good, should last a long time. Wraps all around it. Changes the ball hits just a little.

Looks nice....in the past I've had pretty bad luck with the quality of their target decals. I bought a set for my TZ, which were terrible. I then decided to try on my IJ and they were so bad I just tossed them in the trash

2 weeks later
#10539 2 years ago

Just FYI for all looking for the Bicycle Girl mod...the guy who originally made these reached and said he's sending me a mod and making additional units so good news for those who missed out....stay tuned

#10544 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Anyone know these signatures? They were on The Walking Dead LE mirror blades I just picked up
[quoted image]

Interesting....I have the same mirror blades...I need to see if mine has the same signature

1 week later
#10571 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Anyone know where I can get the crossbow mod? Or does anyone have one available for sell? Thanks
New TWD Pin getting delivered on Sunday. I'll post pictures once I get it set-up.

I would highly suggest the cross bow with the laser....

#10593 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Any clue on where to purchase the one with the laser? Thanks

Mine came from a guy in Europe...I'm not sure anyone in the states ever made one?

#10596 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

i think pinsider Yoyokopter used to make the laser crossbow

Yep thats the guy....not sure he makes them anymore as I couldn't find the cross bow in the "market" segment of pinside

3 weeks later
#10615 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I’m going to be joining the club soon and I’m wondering if anyone has the modfather topper?any other topper recommendations? Or any else you would highly recommend? Color DMD?
The pin I’m getting has a few little mods as well as a shaker motor and the new sound code.
I have never tried the pin but I love the theme and have been wanting one for a long time. Can’t wait.
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/walking-dead/products/walking-dead-topper

He did a nice job on that topper.....if u are getting a perm or LE the laser crossbow mod is nice ...

1 month later
#10743 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I’m the second owner I had this own this pin for a while, but all of sudden it stop working any idea what’s wrong with it? FYI I own the older version..

I just trimmed mine, but installing the washers is a clever idea ....

7 months later
#11049 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Adding $2200 on top here makes no sense. An even trade would be fair. TWD is leaps and bounds better than R&M, though.

Kinda depends on what upgrades the TWD has...i.e. Color dmd, Stern topper (worth $1500+ by itself), glass, mods, etc.... the reality is the $2K+ might be a steal

2 weeks later
#11074 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

For TWD prem/LE owners....is the bicycle girl ramp really that much more clunky than the pro?

Nope....its a very nice added feature

2 weeks later
#11091 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No, 5 min job on TWD, the pinch bolts are easy to get too, unlike DP. The bushing comes out with three screws, the new bushing and shaft slip in and three screws back in.
Tighten all up securely then drop the playfield and put the flippers in from the top with the screws holding them down
Lifting playfields for flipper adjustment is a thing of the past and you can now make small incremental adjustments from the top to droop the flippers slightly to hit the drops.
These things are going to be mod of the year. Well deserved for the engineer that's producing them too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system

So reading between the lines it sounds like they made a big difference during game play? How much is a complete set?

1 month later
#11139 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Which code is better, bm66 or twd?

TWD by a country mile

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.