IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4510 6 years ago

I wanted to post this video of our Walking Dead Premium machine we brought to the Clay's VFW show in Ann Arbor a couple weeks back. This is with the app settings for the Pin Stadium lights set at 100% Red and the white dimmed down to 40% to keep the haunting glow while still illuminating the playfield (notice Aerosmith next to it at 100% brightness) in a dark room at the show. UV+Glow is the flasher feature color connected to the Well Walker when it gets hit. Just in case anyone is wondering where the burst of light is coming from.

#4515 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I really liked this machine. My wife was wondering why I was playing it when I had it (PRO) at home. Got my high score on it at 278M.
Bicycle girl ramp seems steeper on the LE/PREM. Is that the case or just my imagination? Plus I totally wasted the walker bombs I think. Button was lit so I was hitting it.

I am glad you liked the game, I am sure I saw you there playing it. That's a really nice score too!! 278M!

#4534 6 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I looked in the key posts for this owners club but didn't see one on the left ramp adjustments. So far the things I remembered are shorter hex post and ramp flap extender. Is there anything else to make a smoother left ramp? I've had my premium for about a week now and really enjoying it. The bicyble girl light from Gnassel is a must.

I ended up taking the lower ramp flap off completely and dremeled the underneath rivets ends (thanks for others postings) so that they were smooth and flush, then put some adhesive side felt (soft side of Velcro) over them.

It absorbs the shock, stops the playfield wear issue, and also makes for a quiet ramp that is now leveled with the playfield. Then after also loosening the screws on the 2 hex posts up top and moving the ramp section up their around to a good position for the hinge point and tightening them down it plays smooth like butter.

I have seen the ramp extension and others said it has helped but in my case with what I did it was not needed.

I hope this helps you out.

6 months later
#5607 6 years ago
Quoted from Olbighoss48:

Joined the club today with a NIB premium. Is there any day one items I need to be aware of? The game will arrive on Monday.

Yes for sure check on the mylar as when I got my NIB it wasn't there and sure enough it started wearing down just a hair but nothing that could be seen. Also the adjustment on the left Bicycle Girl ramp may be needed if its clanky or if the ball has issues with air balls once it comes up the steep ramp. There are several posts on here that helped me to bet mine dialed in perfect and now its quite and smooth. If you need any pics I can send them too. The Bicycle Girl mod is a must have also as you can now see her and with the 2 LED lights (red and white) and its is very interactive. Excellent mod! Congrats on getting one of the best games made and even better they just updated the code for you so consider yourself spoiled too. Good stuff!

#5610 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Pretty sure it is... just got mine a month or so ago. PM gnassel and he’ll give you details.

Yes that is who I got mine from and they are high quality plus he is excellent to deal with too.

1 month later
#5992 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Adjust the switch that is underneath the playfield under the well walker.

Agreed I think would be the first place to look and will likely fix the isssue. The other suggestions mentioned will definitely do it if the switch adjustment does not.

I had an another opposite issue one time with the Well Walker not raising up enough to register when it was hit when the game was at the booth in Expo. It got some massive play and by the 2nd day that the metal tab on the front of him that the ball hits needed to be bent so that it hand more angle. That may help someone too.

1 week later
#5997 6 years ago

Hey thanks for the update on this, that's excellent news!! Downloading it this weekend for sure.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6001 6 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Thanks for the tips, gents. Plastic ledge is intact...so I am looking at connections. Everything seems fine to the naked eye. Comes up and down perfect in test mode. Just doesn't play well. Beginners wouldn't Notice this, but my wife and I do. Anyhow, I'll keep plugging away.

Yes he is correct it sounds like the switch. Attached is a picture “similar” to what the TWD Woodbury drop target coil looks like. I put a red arrow on the switch.

See if it gets engaged properly and feels smooth, clicks good when the switch is triggered. You may need to bend it a little bit or reseat the metal switch tab onto the switch housing.

BBD881DB-A9BE-4811-AF94-9E5358C911A7 (resized).jpegBBD881DB-A9BE-4811-AF94-9E5358C911A7 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=pinstadium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.